October 2015 Moms
Options

Fresh Food Feeder

So I recently gave my son one of these for the first time, with melon. It took him a bit to understand what he is supposed to do with it, but he liked tasting something apart from BM! I then tried grapes and today strawberry, which he LOVED! His eyes went big and he had this surprised look on his face, he shoved it right into his mouth :-)
if you haven't got one, I definitely recommend getting one. Best food related purchase so far!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Munchkin-Fresh-Food-Feeder-Colours/dp/B004QQ5HMU

Re: Fresh Food Feeder

• Options
    So you put real fruit pieces in there? Not that baby food? (Sorry if I sound dumb)
  • Options
    AiramJAiramJ member
    edited March 2016
    Not dumb at all. At first I didn't see the point in them! Yes, a whole piece of whatever. Something soft or/and juicy works best. Doesn't have to be fruit, boiled veg works too. Baby gets all the flavour without the risk of choking or having to chew etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im definately going to try that!! Thank you!!
  • Options
    I got one of these as a gift and my little girl HATES purees right now. Ive tried apples and bananas (homemade and jarred). She makes a totally disgusted face and spits it out and looks at me like WTF just gimme the boob! But I put a piece of peeled apple in the mesh feeder and SHE WENT NUTS--she loved it! She was so mad when she finished it and cried until I got the next piece in and gave it back. I think these things are amazing and I ordered 3 more off amazon last night!
  • Options
    We have the boon silicon feeder off amazon and Damien loves it!! He's had apples in it before and had bananas today. He loved the bananas!!
    please ignore his feet up. He refuses to sit without his feet up lol
  • Options
    @AiramJ Did the strawberry seeds make it through the mesh??
  • Options
    Yes they did, a few anyway. 
  • Options
    @sarapagan my girl straight up refuses anything pureed too so I've laid off for a bit. I wasn't going to bother with this but now I'll try since I have it anyway!! I'm gonna try an apple now :):)
  • Options
    @trishee13 awesome!!! Over the holiday weekend, I tried cucumber and she loved it just as much!! :)