April 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change - 3/28

Week/Fruit/Object:

Symptoms:

Rants/Raves:

Questions for the group:

GTKY - What is your current state of mind? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change - 3/28

• Options
    Week/Fruit/Object: 38 / Pumpkin (or really, a full grown baby)

Symptoms: strong kicks to the ribs, sore hips/crotch when I sit too long, struggling to roll over/get out of bed.... the usual. Also my BP was slightly elevated last appointment - still in the normal range but high for me.

Rants/Raves: 4.5 more days of work! Had my work shower last week and we've now gotten everything we need from the registry and then some. I've been making freezer meals and we are having the house deep cleaned this weekend ... basically, obsessively preparing with any spare time.

Questions for the group: N/A

GTKY - What is your current state of mind? Alternately exhausted and excited :)
  • Options
    eek/Fruit/Object: 36/honeydew, I think

Symptoms: 
    Exhausted, heartburn, insomnia, swelling, 
    Rants/Raves:

Questions for the group:

GTKY - What is your current state of mind? 
    Pretty over this whole pregnancy thing, but also definitely not ready to have a baby yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/Object: 37/ winter melon?

Symptoms: pelvic pressure when standing for too long, mucus plug sloughing, rib pain

Rants/Raves: Went to Germany on the weekend for some shopping which I got really excited about. Had to stay in the car for a good portion of the shopping expedition because the pelvic pressure from standing up and walking around was too much to bear. :disappointed: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY - What is your current state of mind? I've become more anxious the closer I get to my EDD. Am I ever really going to be ready?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/Object: 36/honey dew

Symptoms: Puffy feet, multiple night bathroom wake-ups

Rants/Raves: The nursery is almost done!  We just have to get our glider (thanks Buy Buy Baby for making us wait 12 weeks after we ordered it).

Questions for the group:  What are you going to be trying to get labor going?

GTKY - What is your current state of mind? Can't wait for baby to be here but at the same time still have plenty to do before she arrives!  If I don't deliver on my own before the DD (high BP) I'll be induced which I'm not super excited for, so I want her to come a few days early on her own!
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/Object: 37/winter melon

Symptoms: Just feeling big and general discomfort. Rolling over at night is so difficult.

Rants/Raves: Got a cold yesterday and it sucks! Haven't been sick all pregnancy. I have so much I want to/need to do but I have to rest.

Questions for the group: 

GTKY - What is your current state of mind? Excited and curious about when I'll go into labor. Ready to meet my baby but also so much I'd love to get done still! Love being pregnant but ready to have my body back (sort of). 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @UnbreakableKimmySchmidt I think I'll be trying everything short of castor oil. :# I'm definitely going to book an appointment for a Chinese foot massage when I hit week 39. 
    Pregnancy Ticker