Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

13»

Re: WTO Monday

• @whiska; I’m totally with you girl- I feel like every SINGLE TIMEEEEEEE we’re with my FIL he makes at least one comment about me being KTFU. It literally NEVER fails. I’m at the point (1 year+) where I’m ready to be like YEA WELL WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR AN ENTIRE F’N YEAR AND IT SUCKS NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY? But I don’t want people to be scared of me lol, but that is seriously where I’m at.

@kellybean1988; ARGH RIGHT! Mmm potatoes lol.

@houseofsetters; AMEN TO THOSE DRIVE-BYS, WTF seriously & thanks J

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• Loading the player...
  • @houseofsetters It's actually kind of hard to explain (I don't think I've ever tried before!), but essentially it's dried beef that's cooked in a gravy which is literally made of just flour, milk, and butter. You eat it on toast. It's kind of like sausage and gravy, but with chipped beef instead of sausage. My DH thinks it's disgusting, he hates the rare occasion that I make it. My dads family are the only people I know who eat it and it's because my great grandmother always used to make it!

**Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @houseofsetters Yay for a normal SA!!  Also glad you were able to get the referral!  Good day for people moving forward with game plans!  
  • Thanks for the welcome everyone! :)

@babymish @kfair001 @aammyy33 @kellybean1988 @houseofsetters I went to ob/gyn about the irregular bleeding and they did an ultrasound just to make sure there was no physical reason for it and everything came back fine, so it looks like it's just a matter of waiting it out.  :(
  • @houseofsetters - Nice job with the RE referral request! I hope you are able to get some answers!
  • **TW previous losses mentioned** 

Month/cycle: 
     4/2

CD: I don't know, negative something? 

R/R/CS: this is my first post back. I was here in Dec and jan. 2 weeks ago I had my second consecutive miscarriage. My first was at 5 weeks and the 2nd was a missed miscarriage at almost 10 weeks. I believe my hcg levels are close to returning to 0 so we can start ttc again soon.  

GTKY: What one junk food could you not live without? cheese. All cheese but especially queso. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @SuperKristy85 So sorry for your losses.

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @SuperKristy85 I'm so sorry for your losses. I genuinely hope you are doing okay and are not here long.
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• TB ate my response

Yay for referrals @BerkeBaby and @houseofsetters

Sorry that you find yourself back here @SuperKristy85
  • **TW previous losses mentioned** 

Month/cycle: 
     4/2

CD: I don't know, negative something? 

R/R/CS: this is my first post back. I was here in Dec and jan. 2 weeks ago I had my second consecutive miscarriage. My first was at 5 weeks and the 2nd was a missed miscarriage at almost 10 weeks. I believe my hcg levels are close to returning to 0 so we can start ttc again soon.  

GTKY: What one junk food could you not live without? cheese. All cheese but especially queso. 
    So sorry for your losses.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16