December 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    Okay so let the bitchfest begin..... Ever wake up in the middle of the night with an irrational thought that just barrels out of control and you can't get back to sleep? Well this has been me for the last 3 nights. I keep waking up thinking terrible things- mostly that I am going to miscarry. My aunt miscarried 3 times, my SIL 2 times, and my g/f just miscarried in January. No matter how much I reason with myself I can't talk myself down. Of course, DH just rolls over and says " it's okay, go back to bed" I WISH!!! But I am literally up from 3am-6am and I wake up feeling EXHAUSTED and this morning DH looks at me and was like "you look so tired" REALLY?! OF COURSE I LOOK TIRED BECAUSE I AM TIRED!!!! ughhhhh okay that's my rant. 
    Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Options
    lrg14lrg14 member
    I've got a bit of weird one...last night I had a sex dream that ended in orgasm, and right after I woke up with pretty bad cramps.  That freaked me about, but apparently it's normal to have cramps after O early in pregnancy??  We haven't tried sex yet and it definitely deters me.  It was definitely an unwelcome wake up at 4am!  We will see how long my poor DH will have to wait.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sammyl1221 I have had that type of dream too! It sucks. Just know that even though your family might have a history of it, you have a different set of genetics and eggs than everyone else.

@lrg14 Cramping after the Big O is common in 1st Tri. So is spotting, as your cervix becomes engorged with blood and grows many small, easily broken surface blood vessels.

My MBF is at my Ute. I forgot how much of the 'growing pains' happen in 1st Tri. Stupid cramps every day are driving me nuts. Also the bloating is getting ugly. I couldn't hardly fit in my 'fat' pants for work.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    I just threw a FIT (screaming and tears) bc my hair needs a re-touch and my brow wiz eyebrow pencil ran out today. Plus I need sun and my foundation isn't matching right now. I had to walk away from the mirror. Then I was angry bc all of the matches to my socks like to get eaten in the dryer. So half of the time, that leaves me with wearing one sock with Christmas bells on it and the other is most likely one of DH socks! Ohhh the hormones are hereee and it is definitely MONDAY.  :# 
  • Options
    @Kate08Young Thanks for the reassurance. I keep telling myself that too 

@LakinL  I HATE THAT FEELING! It's like when there's one thing wrong everything follows. Also I wear mismatching socks almost daily because my dryer eats them too! I always have this fear I am going to be some place where I am going to have to take my shoes off and everyone will see the freak show sock display. 
    Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• Options
    @sammyl1221 The worrying at this point in pregnancy is so hard. I felt that way with my first pregnancy, as my mom struggled with multiple losses as well.  Thinking happy, restful thoughts for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe this falls more under first world problems??? But still ready to bitch TODAY.

We are building an addition on our house and they just started construction on Friday. After last night's rain, our backyard is now a massive mudpit and my dogs can't use their doggie door ... so yesterday after being locked in for all of three hours one of them dribbled poop through every room of the house.  My queasy stomach could still smell it this morning. In fact, even now at work, I feel like I can still smell it.  Ugh.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    lrg14lrg14 member
    @Kate08Young I had no idea about the cramping.  It was an awful way wake up.  Thanks for reconfirming what I read. :-)

@sammyl1221 I know how you feel.  It takes my forever to get to sleep because I feel like a big ball of worry.  I hope as we tick off the weeks, it gets easier for all of us!

@LucyGoose8710 that sounds awful.  Definitely worthy of a MBF.
  • Options
    Not a MBF, but on the subject of weird dreams...I had a dream on Saturday night that I went to get my hair done (something I never do) and the people at the salon were mean to me.  I woke up in tears and couldn't stop crying.  My poor husband didn't know what to do and was just hugging and comforting me.  I spent most of Easter crying about it off and on.  Every time I would remember the dream, I would tear up.  
    Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• Options
    Oh noooo :( I've been having some strange dreams too. Very strange lol. 
  • Options
    When your the only pregnant one at work but you seem to be working harder than everyone else!!
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Options
    @LucyGoose8710 my dog has a case of the walk while you poos today too.  He did it on the deck & I had to go clean it up.  I was totally breathing through my mouth.  I'm not queasy but everything is EXTRA stinky.  

****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I have a headache. Again. I am medication prescribed for headaches, but I don't know if I should take it while pregnant. I need to call one of my doctors and ask, but I don't have energy for that. :neutral: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    @MrsBinPA ugh it's the worst! Sorry you are dealing with that too!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    lrg14 said:
    I've got a bit of weird one...last night I had a sex dream that ended in orgasm, and right after I woke up with pretty bad cramps.  That freaked me about, but apparently it's normal to have cramps after O early in pregnancy??  We haven't tried sex yet and it definitely deters me.  It was definitely an unwelcome wake up at 4am!  We will see how long my poor DH will have to wait.
    Haha I did this recently too. I think because we attempted sex but it was uncomfortable so I didn't finish and then my dreams decided to take care of it, apparently. That happens, oh, once every several years? I didn't get cramps but frequently do if I O on my period, so I'm guessing it's hormonal/low and swollen cervix/all that. Try not to worry about it. 
  • Options
    My MBF is at my Ute. I forgot how much of the 'growing pains' happen in 1st Tri. Stupid cramps every day are driving me nuts. Also the bloating is getting ugly. I couldn't hardly fit in my 'fat' pants for work.
    This.  Exactly.  The cramps are making me so angry and I'm so bloated that I already look like I've got a belly.  Ridic.
    Me: 35 | Him: 35
    G born 10/25/12 | H born 3/25/14
    TTC#3 since 7/2015
    Early loss 12/2015 most likely due to low progesterone
    Began medicated cycles (Femara/Ovidrel/Endometrin) with TI 1/2016
    BFP 3/22, EDD 12/4/16 ~ It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers