Trying to Get Pregnant

Disregard

2»

Re: Disregard

• Loading the player...
  • bfhensen said:
    I just wanted to state, for the record, 99.1 is NOT a fever. That is a perfectly healthy, normal, average temperature for the afternoon. Anything over 99.6 could be considered a very mild fever. 

**lurker**

Emergency Rooms don't even pull out the F word (fever) until 100.4.

OP, for what it's worth this post would not go over well on the First Tri or Birth Month Boards, either.  I know you want to keep defending yourself right now, but a really good move is just to say, "look, I made a mistake, I'm sorry, I'll read the newbie threads and lurk more," and then jump in when you get the hang of the community.  Good luck, OP.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"