July 2016 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change

How many weeks/fruit?

How are you feeling? 

Rants/Raves/Appointments/etc.?

GTKY: what's your favorite movie, and/or what new movie do you just HAVE to see?
Me: 28
DH: 29
Married: 7/4/15
TTC #1 since marriage
BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• KASGKASG member
    edited March 2016
    How many weeks/fruit? 22! TB says papaya, but my other app says eggplant.

How are you feeling? Good. My left hip hurts and that pelvic bone pops whenever I roll over to the other side...and I thought fatigue was supposed to subside by now! 

Rants/Raves/Appointments/etc.? I can see my belly move when she kicks! (Of course, I stare at my stomach until I see it...lol) My navel looks like a navel orange with this half innie, half outtie. I am a permanent resident of the restroom, and no one ever tells you there will be discharge... No appointment until April. And bonus, my ob stops delivering in May so now there's not even a CHANCE she'll deliver my baby. Great.

GTKY: what's your favorite movie, and/or what new movie do you just HAVE to see? My Big Fat Greek Wedding!!!!!!!! (Story of my life...I'm Ian lol) Of course I went to see MBFGW2...opening day! Christos Anesti!!

Edit: words. Maybe this is why no one posts this early lol
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• How many weeks/fruit? 23/ grapefruit 

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good. Exhausted, still not at the point that I'm eating like a vacuum which I'm bummed about, especially today because there's gonna be so much food! Still nauseous but only taking the zofran in emergency situations so yay us!

Rants/Raves/Appointments/etc.? Next appointment is April 5. Debating on asking about inducing like a week early, for my own personal reasons... Yesterday (the 26th) was my birthday so the 28th year of my life started out great. I can't wait for the rest of the year. 

GTKY: what's your favorite movie, and/or what new movie do you just HAVE to see? How can you pick one favorite movie?? My list is huge! Top 5.., in no particular order that is: moulin rouge, the labyrinth, rocky horror picture show, the little mermaid, pacific rim (hmmmm Charlie hunam). Hubs is so excited for batman vs superman, and we are both excited for suicide squad which we will already have a sitter lined up for because we have been talking about seeing it since before the first trailer came out. 
  • Loading the player...

• How many weeks/fruit?
    26 weeks/head of lettuce 

How are you feeling? 
    Really good lately. Had a few volleyball games last week and have been having serious lightening crotch since! So painful to walk/roll over in bed. Good thing volleyball season is over in a week. 

next appointment April 11 will be my 28 week one. Will have to have my glucose testing and rhogam that week as well. 

GTKY: what's your favorite movie, and/or what new movie do you just HAVE to see?
    I don't really have an absolute favourite, but am a big fan of horror movies/true crime/thrillers. 

• How many weeks/fruit? 22 weeks/ paw paw (or papaya in American terms)

How are you feeling? I was going ok and hadn't vomittied in 6 days. Then pregnant me said a chai tea and a piece of cheesecake was a fabulous combination and the countdown reset to 0 :(. I've been getting a lot of rib and back pain which sucks. 

DH was able to feel bean kicking last night. He was getting a bit sad because everytime bean was kicking he would either miss it or just not be able to feel it. 

Rants/Raves/Appointments/etc.? Nothing coming up this week. I'm on school holidays from this weekend so plan on using that time to sleep.

GTKY: what's your favorite movie, and/or what new movie do you just HAVE to see? I love so many movies. Pitch perfect, Meet the Robinsons, all the Harry Potter movies, the Hunger Games movies, basically anything but scary/sci fi movies.

@kasg I saw Big Fat Greek Wedding yesterday and it was soo good. DH didn't like it but pfft he sucks.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• How many weeks/fruit?
    24/Cantaloupe

How are you feeling? 
    Yesterday I felt great but I think I overdid it this weekend and I'm paying for it today. I went to bed at 9 last night but I still feel like shit this morning.

Acid reflux can suck it. Hard.

Oh man, I can't even narrow this shit down. I know we'll be taking my son to see Finding Dory.
  • KASG said:
    How many weeks/fruit? 25 weeks

How are you feeling? Tired mostly but the kids are off of school this week and my husband is letting me sleep in before he goes to work and it's amazing the difference. I get really emotional and bratty when I'm exhausted. Yesterday I cried because none of my husbands family lives nearby and sometimes I think I just need that support so much. Seeing pictures of his siblings and their children together makes me really sad, I wanted that for my kids too. and me too I guess.

Rants/Raves/Appointments/etc.? Appt on the 8th and then to set up my glucose test. Time is flying. Also, my little guy who turns two next month keeps talking to my belly saying " Alice where are you?" and she moves around every time. I can't wait to see how he reacts to her.

GTKY: what's your favorite movie, and/or what new movie do you just HAVE to see? I dont know if I have a favorite. I like sad with happy endings. Some include, When a Man Loves a Woman, A Time To Kill, Hope Floats, that type. I really want to see Room. I read the book years ago and now I need my husband to read it so we can see the movie together. I love Brie Larson from The United States of Tara, and can't wait to see her in this.

Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• How many weeks/fruit?
    22 weeks -- papaya/corn on the cob/flaugnarde/water bottle/guinea pig

How are you feeling? 
    Other than exhausted, not too terrible. I've had some lower back pain lately... definitely an excuse to call and schedule a massage!

Rant to our friends that were over yesterday. They found the envelope that has Baby B's gender and held it up to the light... now they know what we're having. Kind of unfair if you ask me since we're team green (and so are they, due in May) and they didn't give us the same opportunity. 

No appointment until April 11, and then it's the glucose test  :|

My two favorite movies of all time are Forrest Gump and Steel Magnolias. 
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• How many weeks/fruit?
    23. Size of a Barbie
    How are you feeling? 
    Tired. Irritable
    I hate maternity shirts. I am currently looking at my tits hanging out of the top of my shirt, because it is so low cut. I even have a tank top on underneath. Dude.....the v-neck doesnt have to be THAT DEEP. Its all fine and dandy if you don't have to bend over to do anything, but I work with kids and spend all day bending over. 
    For some reason, I still find Bridesmaids hilariously funny. I think because I know that they ad libbed most of the comments that 
    were made and stuff, it makes it feel like more of a bunch of friends hanging out, and less of a scripted movie. Still love Harry and the Hendersons. I also like movies based on true stories....Remember the Titans, The Blind Side, Riding in Cars with Boys, etc.