January 2016 Moms

Paranoid

Ladies.... I am paranoid. My first sign of pregnancy with my January baby was strange dreams. Really off the wall stuff. I have been having these dreams again....

I am on birth control. Little one is 11.5 weeks old. We went out of town and I forgot my BC. I know the chances of something happening are supppppper slim, but in paranoid! Help! Am I crazy?

Re: Paranoid

• You may not be crazy. Did you have sex when your forgot your BC? I don't mean to scare you, but I got pregnant with baby #2 at this time after my son was born. Mind you, it was only the second time we had been intimate since he was born... and as strange as it sounds, I knew it immediately. I just knew... took the test and bam! Babies 13 months apart. I cried. We were definitely not planning on a second baby so soon. But she's cute and I think we'll keep her around ;) I couldn't picture our family without her now. 
  • My LO is also 11.5 weeks and I have been having super crazy dreams! Definitely not pregnant again as I have been vigilant with the birth control. Maybe it's the sleep deprivation catching up with us?
  • Loading the player...
  • You may not be crazy. Did you have sex when your forgot your BC? I don't mean to scare you, but I got pregnant with baby #2 at this time after my son was born. Mind you, it was only the second time we had been intimate since he was born... and as strange as it sounds, I knew it immediately. I just knew... took the test and bam! Babies 13 months apart. I cried. We were definitely not planning on a second baby so soon. But she's cute and I think we'll keep her around ;) I couldn't picture our family without her now. 
    Were you breast feeding or formula feeding at the time? My grandmother gave birth to my mom in Jan and had her twin little brothers in Dec of the same year. I guess we are a fertile people! But I don't know if she was breastfeeding or not. 
  • l4rkl4rk member
    I've been having super crazy dreams lately too and only had PP sex for the first time just this morning, so it really could be nothing. :)  People tend to remember their dreams much better when they are woken up in the middle of them, so if you aren't sleeping through the night (hahahhaha) that would be a perfectly simple not-pregnant explanation. 
  • @BarrettJ89 yes! We we're on a trip to Nashville! But we have done it much more than that one time. I don't even know when my last period is.
  • I have been having the same issue. Defiantly not pregnant tho! I agree that it's probably just lack of sleep. 
  • I hope you all are right! But last night was the best night sleep I have had in a long time! Baby only woke us up one time!
  • I've had many crazy dreams and never used to.  Haven't had sex since baby was born... Wompp
  • @mamadcb as far as we can tell, I was still trying to nurse (part time),but my supply sucked and he was probably getting entirely formula at that point. I stopped breastfeeding right about the time I got pregnant and had 2 periods between having my son and getting pregnant with my daughter. 
  • Took a test to ease my mind. Negative. Thank God!!!!