July 2016 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal?

What's going on with baby this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY, What is one thing that has made you happy this week?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal?
    26 weeks tomorrow, so size of a head of lettuce, also saw scallion

A ton of movement that feels like rolls/kicks even under my bottom ribs now!

Rants/raves/questions?
    No questions from me today, luckily this pregnancy is quite similar to my last one.

Looking forward to moving to the farm next week. :smile: Excited to get DS's new room with toddler bed set up, and then start working on the nursery. DH is excited to start getting the barn ready for horses.
  • How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal?
    22, papaya
    kicking and moving all the time now
    Rants/raves/questions?
    swollen down there...not cool
    switching my DS to his big boy room has been sooo easy he loves it and had no issues at all.. now I can start up on the nursery decorating:)  Excited for Easter Ds loves everything, bunny, eggs etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal? 26, Bowling Pin, some sort of sloth like animal.

What's going on with baby this week? He's moving and shaking in there. I find myself talk to my belly more and referring to it at his name. We had a conversation the other night about how kicking me is not going to make the mac and cheese be ready any faster. 

Rants/raves/questions? I have to move my belly out of the way to shave my lady bits and pray to the gods that I don't slice myself another one. 

GTKY, What is one thing that has made you happy this week? Getting to Friday, I'm ready to relax try to finish hw and just de-stress.