Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

2»

Re: WTO Thursday

• @BerkeBaby I know the feeling!  You just want a smoking gun to attack.  Something that you can say "that explains it!  We'll treat that and be on our way!"  

Best of luck!  
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: going to start lots of sex soon plus OPKs and RRLT

R/R/CS: Feeling pretty good overall. I'm still new to the process but I liked this part of the cycle last month because it's so full of hope and possibilities. Spring break starts in just a few short hours and I. Can't. Wait. Going to work on my garden, spend a lot of time with DH, read a bunch, and just generally feel awesome and relaxed. I do have to job hunt which is the only damper right now. 

GTKY: (from yesterday's 2WW) What is your astrological sign? Do you think it describes your personality? 
    I'm a Capricorn and it's definitely accurate. I think the only thing is I can be a bit more emotional than Capricorns are usually considered to be but that may be more of a "nurture" issue than "nature." 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @britters314  I'm jealous you're seeing BvS tonight!  We're waiting till Sunday night.  Let me know if you like it!!

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Sex 

R/R/CS: TMI warning guys.  So normally right after sex I run over to the tub and just sorta squat in front of the spout and clean up.  But last night I was wondering if that was just making all those precious baby-makers vacate the premises.   Usually a lot comes out.  So I started looking it up and found some sites that suggested laying there for 20 minutes (20!!) before getting up and some sites that said it doesn't matter, that enough stays in.  What do you guys do?

GTKY: (from yesterday's 2WW) What is your astrological sign? Do you think it describes your personality? I don't follow it, so I had to look it up.  I'm a Gemini.  Some traits seem to match up (nervous, indecisive, friendly, impulsive, superficial, flirtatious), but other qualities don't at all (independent, energetic, generous, witty, self-confident, adaptable).  I don't know, I feel like I could relate to any of the signs.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @NamelessAria  That's the oddest reason I've heard for doing a C-section. I'm surprised that was allowed.

@RatParade  H's work gave everyone free tickets to see it tonight. Win! I'll give my review in tomorrow's thread :)
  • @RatParade from what I know only arousal fluid and dead sperm cells leak out...all the good stuff stays where you need it. I always go pee right after *shrugs*
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• **Lurking from TWW**
    RatParade Holding your legs over your head doesn't help but many TTC sources recommend lying down after HIO for 10-20 minutes. I usually wait about 10 and it severally reduces the amount of fluid while cleaning up.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878

• Month/cycle: 3/3 (+2 ntnp)

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: Plant to start BBT tomorrow and have some OPKs to try out this month also

R/R/CS: Hi everyone it's my first time posting here but I'm a certified lurker lol. Never been so excited for CD1! Last cycle AF was 6 days late (never been late before but of course you're regular until you're not). Anyway I went a little BSC for a while there but here we are about a million pee sticks later finally starting a new cycle! Hoping I go back being regular but gonna try temping this month so at least I have a better idea what's going on. 

GTKY: (from yesterday's 2WW) What is your astrological sign? Do you think it describes your personality?  
    Don't know much about astrology but from what I've heard I'm a typical Capricorn. 
  • @RatParade I get up right away but it's mainly because I've had issues in the past with infections when I don't use the bathroom almost immediately after. I've also seen the conflicting information so it's probably just one of those areas where you have to do what you're comfortable with. 
  • Month/cycle: 7/7

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: CM, diet, exercise 

R/R/CS: So my Mom and Brother were supposed to be coming to visit for Easter but I got the dreaded phone call that I knew was coming that they are not coming.  Even though my brain kept telling me don't get excited because you know the outcome of this situation my heart still had a little hope that they would come, why am I sad when I knew this was going to happen? Oh Well!

GTKY: (from yesterday's 2WW) What is your astrological sign? Do you think it describes your personality? I am a Taurus and this describes me to a T
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD:13

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, OPK, diet

R/R/CS: I'm fairly new to trying harder than NPNT. Like most of you ladies some days are better than others. I should be ovulating by now, or have already ovulated but nothing showed up on my OPK. I am going to start temping next cycle because I've read on here multiple times it's the most accurate. So FX that I can get some idea as to whether or not I'm ovulating. Lastly, I think that after my next cycle I will transfer to a RE. My Ob/Gyn is who I'm seeing now and he just gave me the medicine and told me what to do. He doesn't have me go in for ultrasounds or anything so I really have no idea what's going on in there.

I am a Pisces and I feel like it fits very well. I am intuitive to a fault sometimes, my gut doesn't lie. My heart is so big it hurts sometimes and I'm very creative, a dreamer. 
    TTC naturally on and off for 5 years
    I'm 28 DH is 30
    PCOS warrior
    Started 1st round of Clomid 3/15/16 on CD5

Starting 2nd round of Clomid 4/15/16

• @kfair001 thanks! T-minus 13 minutes!
    @beary67 I've gone completely overboard this month and bought a ton of books from used bookstores so I'm struggling to prioritize. For sure I plan on reading Birth Matters by Ina May Gaskin. I wanted to read a pregnancy related book but her Guide to Childbirth was a little too much for me at this stage. Felt like I was jumping ahead of myself. But so far Birth Matters has been really great to read. It's written more from the voice that all people in society need to care about birth and so isn't only directed at pregnant people. I also want to read a book called Mindless Eating because lately my nutrition has been way off and I do really well when I understand the theory behind why I don't eat as well as I should/could. Finally, if I can avoid watching too much trash television, I'll be finishing a book called Sugar, Salt, Fat. It's pegged as a Fast Food Nation but about the processed food industry. It's really fascinating. I'm always ready to talk books so feel free to ask anytime!
  • @meilay thanks for the recommendations!!! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @kfair001; thank you <3

@beary67; bwhahaha thank you & hugs! Jim <3

@adele85; internet hugs!

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• QQ about OPKs

Month/cycle: 6 since IUD removal/3

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BD, preseed, CM, about to buy some OPKs via Amazon

R/R/CS: We haven't BD since Sunday and if my cycle is anything like last month then I have time, but because I just stopped breastfeeding end of Jan, it's hard to know what's "normal" for me yet. So I'm just gonna get a 50pack of OPK or something, so I can be more relaxed that we're not missing out. I hope it's worth it. It's my understanding that it's best to test twice a day, and not with FMU. Do y'all test twice, and what time of the day? 

GTKY: What is your astrological sign? Do you think it describes your personality? Mine is Libra. The first link that google sent me (https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/libra/) is me to the tee. I'm a people pleaser, I absolutely dread conflicts with others but unfortunately end up as a follower. I have to remember to step back and form my own opinion without being swayed by others. 

• Welcome! @safire3
    @hlynch33 I just responded last night to something you wrote on the TTTC board! Glad to see you over here :) 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 (TTCAL)

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: metformin, PNV, OPK, BD. Trying Wondfo's and Preseed this cycle.

R/R/CS:  Trying to pep talk the whooha into my fertile week. It's just so much BDing...  

GTKY: What is your astrological sign? Do you think it describes your personality? I'm a Pisces and it fits me to a T.
  • I have the same problem. If I don't get up to pee I run the risk of falling asleep and if I fall asleep without peeing then I get a UTI. Every time without fail. 
  • Cycle: 7

WAYD: nothing tonight, since were at the in laws...but starting Sunday there will be mucho mucho sex!

RRCS: My chart has never looked so pretty! Sorry if it's huge, I'm mobile.

GTKY: I'm a Virgo...some of it fits, but other aspects not so much. One thing thats spot on is that I am very A type and guarded.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hugs to all those having a tough TTC day!!

Month/cycle: 13

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Clomid for the first time, OPK, temping, cm 

R/R/CS: Getting nervous about starting Clomid. My doc prescribed it for days 5-9, so I'll start that on Saturday. Hoping for no side effects and and an earlier O. 

Aquarius, but I have no idea what traits go with that?!? 
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• @RatParade I usually give it about five or ten mins and then pee. I didn't want a uti!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/cycle: 1/1 (+5 NTNP)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:  Started temping and using FF.  It is still a novelty to me so I am really liking it so far (just seeing the chart take shape really).  Starting OPKs soon.

R/R/CS: 

I am am on the border of a Virgo and libra.  I identify with the libra sign more and from what I know about it (pretty limited) I think some of it fits pretty well.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017