Pregnant after IF
Options

How far along?

kindrex05kindrex05 member
edited March 2016 in Pregnant after IF
hi ladies! We found out on the 16th we are pregnant!! We had our fet the 8th .. I tried to look up ivf calculators and I'm so confused. How far along am I considered? I used a calculator that is basically saying I am due November 29th which makes me think I am 3w6d. Do any of you ladies have the science figured out ? Haha thank you!
Me 29 Dh 30
ttc since fall 2012

started fertility aid March 2015
2 failed iui
ivf September 2015- no transfer due to no fertilization 
Ivf November 2015- bfn
ivf fet March 2016- BFP!!!! <3

Re: How far along?

• Options

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    This is the webpage I used: https://www.ivf.ca/fet5dayduedate.php

It gave me the same due date my RE did.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! So much exciting success this past month!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Both calculators are about 5 days apart so I'll find out from my re soon enough. The monitoring is so intense with bloodwork every other day but so exciting to hear numbers grow. 
    Me 29 Dh 30
    ttc since fall 2012

2 failed iui
    Ivf November 2015- bfn

• Options
    @kindrex05 How strange that they would give you different dates. Your RE will have a better idea when you go in for your first ultrasound.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Options
    Very strange, mine show a day apart, 5 days is a little much.
    Hearing numbers grow is great! Keep them going!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

• Options
     Mine was the same with both. Did you do a 5 day transfer? What day did you do your transfer? @kindrex05

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.
    Reciprocal Ivf Feb 2016. DW eggs and I am carrying. EDD: 10/27/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had my fet the 8th and triggered 5 days before that so I used March 8th on both
    Me 29 Dh 30
    ttc since fall 2012

2 failed iui
    Ivf November 2015- bfn

• Options
    kindrex05 said:
    I had my fet the 8th and triggered 5 days before that so I used March 8th on both
    I got 10/26 on both for you! 9 weeks 1 day today. 

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got Nov 24th on both calculators, making you 5 weeks, 0 days today.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Options
    I got the same as @aanddm2014. 24th November! 
    Think you calculated from February @twomommiestobe?

• Options
    tvh1982 said:
    Yes! Lol silly me. I'm so used to putting February bc that's when mine was! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    tvh1982 said:
    Yes! Lol silly me. I'm so used to putting February bc that's when mine was! 
    Totally normal as that was a very special month :smile: 

• Options
    Thanks ladies! Ahhhh thanksgiving lol! My levels yesterday were 1685 and I go back Monday. Hoping they get over 3000 so I can get my first sonogram next week too bc they told me once my levels were over 3000 they would do a scan. Have any of you gone yet?
    Me 29 Dh 30
    ttc since fall 2012

2 failed iui
    Ivf November 2015- bfn

• Options
    I've had two, but that was due to bleeding. My official one is on the 4th April. Can't wait to have another look.
    FX for great beta numbers so you'll get to see yours soon!

• Options
    @kindrex05I had my HCG drawn at my first scan and it was 5334. The week before when I scheduled that scan my HCG was 4762. My clinic waits until 6 weeks along before doing an ultrasound.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Options
    kindrex05kindrex05 member
    edited March 2016
    yeah I heard the same @AandDM2014  holy fatigue ladies! The last 3 days I feel like I can't sleep enough. Yesterday I had to take an hour cat nap and today I felt like I couldn't pull myself out of bed. The snooze button doesn't help that's for sure! It's amazing what our bodies are doing and I'm so excited! My poor dh is less than impressed with the naps so far haha he's just jealous. And my dog is definitely milking the naps too .. Everyone in the house has caught the pregnancy fatigue haha
    Me 29 Dh 30
    ttc since fall 2012

2 failed iui
    Ivf November 2015- bfn