Trying to Get Pregnant

Hello!

New here and excited! 
 I recently lost my first pregnancy and decided the miscarriage naturally at home. I was 11 weeks and had no idea what was in store. This site helped me so much during that time. Alot of people think that having a miscarriage is like a heavy period but for me I actually went into labor. Anyway, it's over now and my husband and I are wanting to try again soon. Figured I'd join.  
So here's to new beginnings ☺

Re: Hello!

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm glad you're back here and ready to participate - everyone has been really supportive and a great resource for all those random questions that pop up.  And of course it's great to lend support, celebrate happy days and bfps with other posters!

Please thoroughly read the newbie posts and join in on the Waiting to Ovulate (WTO) or Two Week Wait (TWW) daily threads when you feel comfortable.  
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12586072/welcome-new-members
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12613283/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1

Seconding the trigger warning request for the post title (ex, "Hello! **tw loss mentioned**). That's just part of the board culture - you'll get the hang of it.  
    Welcome!
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm going to second what the others are saying about putting in a trigger warning. I definitely did not expect to read about a MC when I opened "Hello!" 

I definitely found this board and the TTCAL board to be very helpful after my MC. I still have a lot of hard TTCAL days where I need some extra support and these ladies are seriously amazing. I'm glad that you've found some comfort here also.

Hopefully you get your BFP for your rainbow baby soon after you start TTC again. In the meantime I'm going to agree with everyone saying you should participate in the daily threads. It's probably the best way to get involved and start getting to know everyone.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker