December 2015 Moms
Options

It's official...wish me luck

Sorry this is long you guys but I need to vent...my husband and I have gone through the divorce process today. We've been dreading this process and avoiding it for a while now. We have just decided that we do love each other but the circumstances are not in our favor. It's a very heartbreaking moment for us. We tried everything but just couldn't make it work.

he is returning to his home country and I am here with DD. I'm packing all of this stuff and it's sad. The things you aquire when with someone is so much more than it seems when you're together. It's every little thing that has to be trash, yours, or mine. It brings back memories, good and bad, and it's such a sad process (not to mention a pain in the ass with all the paperwork). I've cried too much to explain and we keep wanting to say we can fix this but I think it's the fear of reality. It can't work.

In the end, no one is at fault, it's a mutual agreement, we just failed. Failing is a hard thing, especially when there's a new being involved, but in the long run its for her. We can't allow her to grow up in a household where mom and dad are miserable. That would teach her that's okay, and it's not.

Im joining the single mothers club, on my own. I'll be living with my parents for now because I'm still in school and I'll be getting a job, because I was a SAHM.

This sucks you guys. I'm closing a chapter of my life, and I'm not sure I'm ready for the next. Please wish me luck in my journey in life without my best friend.... 

Re: It's official...wish me luck

• Options
    Thinking and praying for you ❤️
  • Options
    Good luck and stay strong, it looks like you are handling this quite well! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    God heal your heart and give you the strength and peace you need in moving forward. 
  • Options
    Best of luck on your new path.  
  • Options
    You're very strong your daughter will admire that. Best of luck to you 
  • Options
    Best wishes moving forward. Good for you for making the hard decision when it's the right one. 
  • Options
    Your daughter is lucky to have a mother who puts her first, your a strong role model and you will be fine.good luck in your new path
  • Options
    Best wishes to you! I am sure that there will come a point when you will be amazed at all you have done for yourself and your DD!
  • Options
    I'm going through the same, I'm living with my parents as well.  Divorce is a hard process, both physically and emotionally. I still cry myself to sleep sometimes even though I left in January. 

While being a single mom is hard, just imagine that you'll be the one that she comes running to for comfort when she gets a booboo. She will have so much love for you. Know that you CAN do this. Your DD will see how strong her momma was to go through such a difficult process and see her momma come out even stronger than ever before. 

You've got this momma! 

• Options
    This is heartbreaking and I'm so sorry you, your daughter and her father are experiencing this. 
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for you. Big creepy Internet hug to you. Good luck with everything!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good luck. It will better for you and your little one in the long run b
  • Options
    Prayers for you and your LO. Stay strong, mama!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Reading this broke my heart. I will be thinking of you and your little during this rough time! Keep your head up and try to stay positive.
  • Options
    It takes strength to admit that your marriage is not what it should be and walk away. My parents did the same thing when I was this age and my childhood was much better for it. Your daughter will see your strength and aspire to it her whole life. You got this momma! Hold your head high and remember you deserve happiness!!!
  • Options
    So many good vibes for you! I think it is a very brave thing for both of y'all to do. It is selfless. Hopefully, you will both be able to be better parents as a result of this. You don't have to be in a romantic relationship with someone to co-parent
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you during this hard time. I hope that you and your soon to be ex husband are able to co parent better apart than you were together. Wishing you luck for the future. 
  • Options
    Sorry this is long you guys but I need to vent...my husband and I have gone through the divorce process today. We've been dreading this process and avoiding it for a while now. We have just decided that we do love each other but the circumstances are not in our favor. It's a very heartbreaking moment for us. We tried everything but just couldn't make it work.

he is returning to his home country and I am here with DD. I'm packing all of this stuff and it's sad. The things you aquire when with someone is so much more than it seems when you're together. It's every little thing that has to be trash, yours, or mine. It brings back memories, good and bad, and it's such a sad process (not to mention a pain in the ass with all the paperwork). I've cried too much to explain and we keep wanting to say we can fix this but I think it's the fear of reality. It can't work.

In the end, no one is at fault, it's a mutual agreement, we just failed. Failing is a hard thing, especially when there's a new being involved, but in the long run its for her. We can't allow her to grow up in a household where mom and dad are miserable. That would teach her that's okay, and it's not.

Im joining the single mothers club, on my own. I'll be living with my parents for now because I'm still in school and I'll be getting a job, because I was a SAHM.

This sucks you guys. I'm closing a chapter of my life, and I'm not sure I'm ready for the next. Please wish me luck in my journey in life without my best friend.... 
    I'm proud of you. I'm so proud of you.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for being so supportive. It's such a numbing experience and it's so scary. But I'm glad I have you wonderful people to help me through this process. You guys are truly wonderful and I'm trying to stay strong for DD. Hopefully this step in life will help me learn to love myself and be able to step up and be the best mom I can be for my daughter.