July 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Tell me about it.

Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF to being stranded in an airport, on my birthday. :( And WTF to not knowing - IF my flight doesn't get canceled - if my car will even make it home through the snow. Basically, WTF to Colorado.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Loading the player...
  • @joleri23 where in Colorado do you live? I heard they're cancelling flights like crazy because of this storm. Northern Colorado is pretty much shut off because 85, and 25 are both closed up past the Wyoming border. 
  • @TM14 oh my goodness yes. I've been having the worst nightmares. No me gusta nada. Ugh I keep waking up so upset and stressed. 
  • @TM14 Yes. So sick of waking up panicking and sweating!
  • Crazy Denver blizzard! The wind is basically gifting us with horizontal snow that has not slowed down all morning.  Supposed to go to see The Newsies for opening night tonight as my husband's birthday present. Here's to hoping they are giving providing alternate tickets, cause I don't think many of us will be driving in this nonsense. 

As a side note, the mailman is amazing. I wish he didn't have to work in this, but he gets major props for not only delivering, but being early!
  • @ButterMyBiscuit I can't deal with the reflux right now. I'm on prescription meds and I still wake up choking on stomach acid. And now I've had the supreme pleasure of having it happen during the day too. When does it end?!
  • @ButterMyBiscuit I can't deal with the reflux right now. I'm on prescription meds and I still wake up choking on stomach acid. And now I've had the supreme pleasure of having it happen during the day too. When does it end?!
    Ouch! Sadly, I think it ends when those sweet babes pop out. Grrrr.
  • WTF it was 60 and sunny yesterday and now its a fing blizzard out---7-12 inches expected. UGH
  • @agradi I live in Estes Park. The flight ended up getting canceled so I'm in Boston one more night and then flying to Houston, then Denver late tomorrow. Not the ideal situation, but at least I got a new flight and a hotel room!
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • WTF to a weird rash in my groin area. UGH!
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @joleri23 I'm in Greeley. Be glad that you're not up this way. Hubs works in Cheyenne and it took him 3 hours to get to work, he will be staying up there tonight sadly. We didn't have power for over 6 hours. It's been fun. My sister lives in Ken Caryl ranch and they have about a foot there. 
  • Several WTFs today. First of all, weather. This is ridiculous. Also my appetite. I can't get enough to eat today, and I'm running out of things to shove in my mouth. My BP medication, which is making me exhausted, like first tri exhausted. And finally, the people who are flaking out on helping us move next week. I'm supposed to be taking it easy, but apparently all you people have much more important things to do than GROWING A HUMAN. Current mood:

• schaze said:
    Several WTFs today. First of all, weather. This is ridiculous. Also my appetite. I can't get enough to eat today, and I'm running out of things to shove in my mouth. My BP medication, which is making me exhausted, like first tri exhausted. And finally, the people who are flaking out on helping us move next week. I'm supposed to be taking it easy, but apparently all you people have much more important things to do than GROWING A HUMAN. Current mood:
    I'm TOTALLY with you on the appetite today! Don't know what it is but I just can't get enough to shove in my face...and I'm guessing that when dinner time rolls around I'm not going to want to eat anything/nothing will sound good.
  • WTF to this kid wedging herself into my pelvis. SO much pressure on all sides!
  • WTF doctors office. Its like you people don't know how to call people back.
  • LilLambieLilLambie member
    edited March 2016

WTF to this exhaustion. I can barely keep my eyes open and I still have 6 hours of work left. I don't think I'm going to make it.

Also to everyone saying how awesome the second trimester is (my PT keeps reminding me that this is when I will have all my energy) I saw a big FU. If this is the best that it is going to get I'm seriously quitting being an adult and going to bed with a blankie for the next 18 weeks.

However, bring on the 4 day weekend, and then 2 weeks of school holidays. I am using that time to sleep and watch TV. I might do some packing since we settle on our house the first day of school, but it is highly unlikely.

ETA: @kellyj103 the unsolicited advice is the terrible atm. The girl I work with (who usually I love dearly) keeps telling me about how terrible her sisters birth was, and then afterwards her sister was told not to eat chocolate while breastfeeding because it gave the baby the runs. Quitting chocolate is not happening.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• @LilLambie I am so with you on the exhaustion thing. I keep waiting for this burst of energy which, for the record, I did get in my first pregnancy but no. Adulting is so hard this pregnancy. 
  • Wtf supervisor telling me that I seem to run constantly on high anxiety wtf?! Hmm maybe I'm not a constant ray of sunshine because I barely sleep from hip pain I have several clients in crisis the last month. Also since you have an office sorry you aren't around constantly when I am laughing and joking with my coworkers.. Maybe ask me how I'm doing instead of making judgemental assumptions about me. Oh and she and I have worked together for a long time and she still spells my name wrong.... 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @Lindsayleigh1989 she sounds like a twit. I hate when people talk about my emotional state as if they have any idea or its any of their business. If you want to know how I'm doing, feel free to ask, but don't presume anything and make snarky comments. Rude. 
  • @Lindsayleigh1989 She's a douche. Between making judgemental assumptions and not knowing how to spell your name is be so pissed