January 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

let it all out here
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Anyone else getting annoying Hersey kiss ads popping up? This better not become a new thing.
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • No and if i do I'll scream. Lol i work for Hershey entertainment. I don't need their adds. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Becky012016Becky012016 member
    edited March 2016
    I'm getting them. Wtf bump?! I just gave birth 2 months ago and summer is just around the corner. Stop tempting me with junk food. 
  • I'm getting them too.  And every time I try to close it, it opens the page up instead.  Grr
  • WTF LO, you've been the loudest, squirmiest thing all night. I can't sleep when you're like this! (We co-sleep) Its now time to get up for the day and im exhausted. You're too cute for me to be mad at though.
  • WTF to the cat. She is sacrificing her toy mice to her water bowl. We are going to throw them in the wash since they are fabric mice, but still. She is odd.
  • Wtf to my husband. I come home at 630 am after a 12 hour shift and he can't get out of bed to take the baby in the living room. Baby is awake and talking and mommy couldn't sleep. I got 1 hr of sleep to make it through this day
  • WTF dog. You have a serta memory foam dog bed and a knit wool blanket (yes my dogs are spoiled) so why the heck did you feel the need to get on the chase sofa and sleep on LOs boppy pillow you jerk. Now its covered in dog hair. My dog is an ass.
    Also WTF LO why can't you sleep in your own bed. Isn't t feet away from mommy good enough. Why must I put you in my bed so you can sleep and you role and wiggle until you are plastered to me. 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Wtf to my husband's dish washing skills. I have to rewash half of the dishes you do bc they aren't clean. I never say anything since he is so helpful and I appreciate it so much but this morning I picked up a baby bottle that looked like it wasn't even rinsed and stewed while I rewashed all the dishes since I didn't trust them. He also will take the clean dish towel and use it to wipe things like the floor, step daughter's dirty mouth, or his chicken hands and then put it back. It makes my skin crawl. I just constantly change it. 
  • WTF to DD2. No nap at all today. She is tired but no nap....she normally takes 2 naps a day and sleeps through the night from 8pm to 3am, had a bottle, goes back to sleep until 8am. Nap for an hour or 2 at 11am and 2 or 3pm. But not today...ugh! Why can't we nap with the cat? Why?!?
  • I totally just the nose Frida without putting a new filter in right after throwing away the old one. I am so disgusted at what went down my throat I keep gagging.
  • WTF child. Sleep!!!! Take a bloody nap already! You are exhausted and screaming and I can only take so much.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ugh, today.  LO is going through that 6 week growth spurt/peak of fussiness thing and HOLY COW, MAKE IT STOP.  She wants to feed every hour to two, even through the night.  She has also discovered the power of her lungs and her cries are so, so much louder, and she is refusing to sleep unless held.  I just got her in the crib now, for the first time since 5 am and it's nearly 5pm!  I am at my wits' end.  

And to make matters more fun, I had my six week check up today and my doctor found a bunch of granulation tissue, so she put silver nitrate on it to burn it off and it hurts!  It especially hurts while I'm gliding LO in the glider, which is, you know, what I've been doing ALL DAY.

Sorry for the caps, ladies, it's been a rough one.  In good news, the growth spurt/nightmare feeding situation is at least paying off, I can literally see her growing every day.  Her tiny little head has finally gotten big and she feels so much heftier when I pick her up.  I will find this whole thing worth it if, at her 2 month check up, she's out of the 10th percentile, size wise, and back near 50, where she was when she was born.  Anyway, *deep calming breath* this too shall pass, right?
  • Also WTF LO why can't you sleep in your own bed. Isn't t feet away from mommy good enough. Why must I put you in my bed so you can sleep and you role and wiggle until you are plastered to me. 
    Yes this is my life too!!
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    @maureenmce how was the silver nitrate? At my 6 week appt my OB said my pain is caused from granulation tissue and said for me to give it 4 more weeks and if it still was painful we could try that.... My baby is 11 weeks but I'm too scared to make an appointment lol
  • kaym6 said:
    @maureenmce how was the silver nitrate? At my 6 week appt my OB said my pain is caused from granulation tissue and said for me to give it 4 more weeks and if it still was painful we could try that.... My baby is 11 weeks but I'm too scared to make an appointment lol
    I had this issue PP. At least for me (hopefully different for you if it comes to that), that silver nitrate stung VERY badly and was very painful the rest of the day down there. It did all go back feeling fine and normal though so I guess that it's good.
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    @jodiedrich18 that's what I've heard! You found that it helped though? I'm willing to have the stinging and a day or two of pain if it's going to fix it! 
  • DH won't let us move up to the next size diapers until we run out of what we have. Multiple blowouts happen every day. 
  • l4rkl4rk member
    jrouge12 said:
    DH won't let us move up to the next size diapers until we run out of what we have. Multiple blowouts happen every day. 
    Hopefully DH is dealing with every single one of them...
  • @kaym6 - Hey there, sorry for the delayed response, LO refused to sleep for *14 hours* today, ha!  Anyway, the silver nitrate hurt but it was gone by evening.  My appointment was at 9 am and I think I felt back to normal around bedtime.  It hurt a lot when she applied it, but the rest of the day it was more irritating than anything else, and I have felt much better today.  No lingering effects from it.  Good luck!
  • elackey1elackey1 member
    edited March 2016
    @jrouge12 - Dealt with this issue from MIL. MIL generously offered to babysit DD, and she bought newborn diapers in bulk. DD is 12 pounds with her Momma's "thunder thighs," and she comes home screaming everyday because the Newborn diaper is tight around her legs. Whether the diaper is dirty or not, as soon as I put her in a Size 1, DD calms right down. Exasperated, I finally told SO, "How would your mother feel if she had to crap in her pants that were 2 sizes too small?"

DD came home in Size 1 diapers the next day.