Wednesday Ticker Change

imrachelleaimrachellea member
edited March 2016 in April 2016 Moms
Week/Size:

Symptoms:

Rants/Raves/Stories:

Upcoming Appointments:

Questions:

GTKY: Taking a cue from a Friends episode, who are your five celebrity "passes"?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change

• imrachelleaimrachellea member
    edited March 2016
    Week/Size: 38 weeks, feels like a pumpkin, watermelon...both, together...

Symptoms: 
    In addition to the same old pelvic pressure, my nausea causing migraines came back yesterday, plus feeling super crampy, diarrhea, and just "off"

Rants/Raves/Stories: 
    We are going on 2.5 weeks now of the 2 year sleep regression with DD and I could seriously scream. I am so sick and tired of not sleeping because of that, because it's stressful instead of just being awake because I have to pee from being 9 months pregnant. My reading says it can last 2-6 weeks...I don't even know how to handle that :s

Upcoming Appointments: 
    38 week check up today, also checking for an update to my 1 cm dilation from 2 weeks ago planning to go over my birth plan with my midwife too.

Questions: 
    none

GTKY: Taking a cue from a Friends episode, what are your five celebrity "passes"? 
    This is hard...and requires some thought! Chris Hemsworth is #1, we'll also take some athletes with Cristiano Ronaldo and Juan Martin del Potro (look him up...you won't be sorry...I wasn't!), Patrick Dempsey, and maybe round it out with Chris Pratt? I may return later to add pictures ;)

ETA...because, pictures...

• 36 weeks today, honeydew

symptoms: scattered contractions on and off, fatigue, irritability. antisocial. no patience for other people's "problems". 

rants, raves: really pissed off at dh, took the car keys after I gave him the car 3 days straight and now I am stuck at home depressed. he also woke me up countless times because he couldn't find his stuff (really not my fault or my problem) been cranky ever since and yelled at him over the phone and hung up on him. At this rate I'll be in labour alone while he is at work or "too tired". :cry:

upcoming appointments: still a week away. they scheduled me every 2 weeks and not every week. 
  • Loading the player...
  • P.s- I didn't understand the last question, probs bc I am Australian and not American :)
  • Week/Size: 38 weeks - pumpkin

Symptoms: none really...

Rants/Raves/Stories: had my last clinic last Friday and last echo lab yesterday! Now I only have research days plus meetings and a couple of scattered patients to see til March 31, then mat leave!

Upcoming Appointments: next Tuesday, routine OB

Questions: I had a ton of Braxton hicks earlier in third tri , but haven't had any in a few weeks now... Is it ok?

GTKY: Taking a cue from a Friends episode, what are your five celebrity "passes"? I can only think of 2: Chris Hemsworth and Adam Levine. :D 
  • Week/Size: 37 weeks, winter melon

Symptoms: 
    I've been really crampy and so tired

Rants/Raves/Stories: 
    Well I've been a SAHM for almost a week now. I had planned on working until my EDD, but a potentially dangerous situation was not handled properly by administration so I resigned earlier and decided not to return after spring break. 

Upcoming Appointments: 
    37 week check up on Friday. It's with the OB who delivered DS and who is performing my scheduled RCS (should I need it) so I want to ask him if there are any ways we can have a "gentle" experience compared to the emergency first one. Also hoping I am dilated a bit more (only a finger tip last check) since a VBAC is my ideal scenario. 

Questions: 
    none

GTKY: Taking a cue from a Friends episode, what are your five celebrity "passes"? 
    Ryan Reynolds times 5 ;) 
  • @shani12345 There was an episode of Friends where they talked about the 5 celebrities their significant others would give them a free pass with if they were to ever meet up with them :)
  • Week/Size: 38 weeks.. And a baby. Baby is the size of a baby.. I'm done with the fruits.

Symptoms: Super achy legs every morning

Rants/Raves/Stories: 

Upcoming Appointments: doctors appointment Tuesday.. And since baby is breech, my c-section is scheduled.. I'll be a parent in just under two weeks! Holy crap.

Questions: Any advice for the c-section? What to pack/expect? 

Helllllooooo Channing Tatum. 
  • Week/Size: 35 weeks...a coconut

Symptoms: Starting to play the "is it poop or BH game". sciatica, and all the pee

Rants/Raves/Stories: My BP was significantly lower when I went to the doctor yesterday morning.  I am pumped about it but not holding my breath.  

Upcoming Appointments: In 2 weeks, then down to once a week until....

Questions: nah....

GTKY: Taking a cue from a Friends episode, what are your five celebrity "passes"?  Adam Sandler, Charlie Hunnam, Gerard Butler, Ryan Lochte (US Olympic Swimmer), Gavin Rossdale

imageimage
  • Week/Size: 35/coconut

Symptoms:
    Carpel Tunnel, heart burn, the norm

Rants/Raves/Stories: DS started school today and I have been a mess all morning but he was a champ. Pick up can't get here soon enough. 

Upcoming Appointments: today for routine 35 week I think it's my first internal which I am not looking forward to. 

Questions: Nope! 

GTKY: Taking a cue from a Friends episode, what are your five celebrity "passes"? love this one! Is anyone's list laminated??? In no particular order: Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Reynolds, Lenny Kravitz, Chris Hemsworth, Theo James. 
  • Week / Size:  35 weeks / a coconut!

Symptoms:  so, so tired all the time

Upcoming Appointments:  Next Thursday and then every week after that

Questions:  For those of you experiencing them, what do Braxton Hicks feel like?  My OB keeps asking me about them, but I'm either not having them or just not realizing it.

GTKY - Taking a cue from a Friends episode, what are your five celebrity "passes"?:  What a fun question!  Henry Cavill comes to mind.

Questions:  For those of you experiencing them, what do Braxton Hicks feel like?  My OB keeps asking me about them, but I'm either not having them or just not realizing it.

GTKY - Taking a cue from a Friends episode, what are your five celebrity "passes"?:  What a fun question!  Henry Cavill comes to mind.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but when he was in Rio de Janeiro last year promoting his last movie, he was photographed at a gay bar/ night club..... :/
  • @Reddingite810 I didn't know his name, but that was one I was thinking of too! @thaisac1 And as much of a bummer as that is, my hypothetical self that meets him doesn't care too much because he's kinda delicious :p

Lurking from Tuesday...
    @reddingite810 It just feels like your entire stomach gets really tight and hard, and if you press on your stomach, it will feel hard all over. Sometimes it's hard for me to distinguish BH from the baby moving at this point, but with BH my stomach is hard all over, not just in the area where the baby is.

I literally had zero BH with my first pregnancy, and I have been having them this time around, so you may just not experience them!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • @Reddingite810 I didn't know his name, but that was one I was thinking of too! @thaisac1 And as much of a bummer as that is, my hypothetical self that meets him doesn't care too much because he's kinda delicious :p
    He is a perfect specimen of a human male, for sure (from the looks point of view)! Although part of me thinks he is a bit "too perfect"?
  • thaisac1 said:
    @Reddingite810 I didn't know his name, but that was one I was thinking of too! @thaisac1 And as much of a bummer as that is, my hypothetical self that meets him doesn't care too much because he's kinda delicious :p
    He is a perfect specimen of a human male, for sure (from the looks point of view)! Although part of me thinks he is a bit "too perfect"?
    "Too perfect" is right.  According to People magazine, he's a creeptacular 32 year old dating a teenager.  https://www.people.com/article/henry-cavill-dating-girlfriend-double-standard

• thaisac1 said:
    @Reddingite810 I didn't know his name, but that was one I was thinking of too! @thaisac1 And as much of a bummer as that is, my hypothetical self that meets him doesn't care too much because he's kinda delicious :p
    "Too perfect" is right.  According to People magazine, he's a creeptacular 32 year old dating a teenager.  https://www.people.com/article/henry-cavill-dating-girlfriend-double-standard

Hmmmm I wonder what his girlfriend thinks of his night out at the gay club in Rio de Janeiro. :open_mouth: