Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ten Things Tuesday

Share whatever 10 things you'd like! Usually try to keep it positive. Happy Tuesday!
About me:
TTC#1: October 2015
dx: PCOS & MFI
IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
July 2016: Blighted Ovum
IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
FET February 2017 ~BFN
IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
Team Blue X 2!

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• Options
    1. I went to our favourite ice cream place yesterday and got an ice cream.
    2. ... and then I brought two half litres home. One of my favourite and one of H's.
    3. I think I'm going to treat myself to Subway for lunch.
    4. Two short weeks in a row!
    5. I'm wearing yoga pants under a long shirt today and I'm so comfy.
    6. Lots of adorable pet pictures over in WTO.
    7. I'm actually looking into goat by-laws in my city because of that thread.
    8. I'm getting a manicure this weekend.
    9. My dad's girlfriend is really ill but he hasn't told me yet, so we're going to offer to have them over for Easter so she doesn't have to cook. I can't cook to save my life and this will be our first time hosting a holiday meal so I'm excited to learn.
    10. H's birthday is in two days and I think I'm going to pintrest the heck out of a beer can cake and see what I can work out.
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. HR manager flew in from the main office to give a talk about our benefits.  Free brunch for the office!
    2. ...which I'm not eating because I know I'm going to have a huge dinner
    3. A DINNER OF ENCHILADAS
    4. Stardew Valley is such an adorable game and I can't stop playing it
    5. Three day weekend!
    6. Daredevil is way too good.
    7. Super obsessed with stouts lately.
    8. I think I'm going to learn how to make Android apps?
    9. Eyedrops are basically life in springtime.
    10. Nothing makes me happier than how happy our dog has been since we bought a house with a backyard.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    1. Cute animals in the WTO thread, love it! 
    2. Now I kinda want a bulldog.
    3. I looked at my sensor graphs for my blood sugars during FW, and I'm convinced the one high spike out of range I had was because I ovulated right at that time,  not because I missed insulin or ate something too sugary. :)
    4. I just realized I had cravings last night - OMG SS.
    5. I'm going to work out again today.
    6. I will also shower. Doing my hair takes like 3 hours -.-
    7. Small group tonight! I'm so excited. Love those people.
    8. ...which means I cannot cook ranch pork chops/potatoes/green beans like I had planned..
    9. I'll  just cook it early and eat before small groups.
    10. ... I should get off TB and work out now so I can shower and be ready to cook dinner in time. 
    BONUS 11. I also have to make lots of phone calls regarding the HOA satellite dish fiasco and school loans - we called and paid off one school loan... and the money never disappeared from the bank account - what?

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    1.  I'm so glad it's Tuesday and not Monday.
    2. New episode of Fixer Upper and The People vs. OJ Simpson tonight.
    3. Multigrain Tilapia Mac and Cheese and green beans for supper.
    4. DH's new business is booming... in a big way.. so proud of him.
    5. Only 2 more days until our Mexican Thursday Night!
    6.  I have decided I will make a cheese bake for an appetizer tonight.  SO DELICIOUS.
    7.  Hoping to do tons of painting this weekend.
    8.  Thankful for friends who can deal with my TWW crazy.
    9.  Thankful for DH who has been tremendously helpful around the house despite being so busy with work.
    10.  1/2 way done with this day! Whoo hoo!
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Options
    ChaoticWolfChaoticWolf member
    edited March 2016
    1. I finished the huge backlog of dishes that needed to be washed last night (our dishwasher recently broke and now we're hand-washing them).
    2. Healthy chicken strips are a thing and I ate some last night.
    3.DH was actually bummed when I started AF and told me out loud that he really wanted me to be pregnant. :blush: 
    4. All my dogs cuddled me this morning for warmth. They're better than a warming blanket.
    5. I've rediscovered my love for apples.
    6. Smartfood Kettle Corn is a delicious snack.
    7. The bus was actually on time today so I got to work relatively quickly. 
    8. Fanfiction has me emotional today.
    9. Seeing @Sugargirl1019 's signature of little fuzzy bunnies perked up my morning with an "Aw" moment.
    10. I live in FL and it's cold in March. This is unheard of, but also a nice surprise.
    Edited for wonky format.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options
    1. So happy that we found a new place. While I am disappointed the house we put an offer on was sold to another higher bidder, this apartment will be much better than our current place. It had a golf course and a fenced dog park!

2. Can't wait to play golf with DH at our new home. It's his favorite sport since a knee injury made football impossible for him. 

3. I am very proud of myself. I have made it a whole 30 days without peeing on things! 

4. I got my garden plot all weeded and tilled. Although I will probably not get to use it this year since we are moving, it still feels good to have a pretty, freshly weeded flower garden in my front yard.

5. DH built us a gorgeous new table from reclaimed wood. I love it so much! He has already had two people place orders for him to build them tables too.

6. One week from today, DH and I will be relaxing and enjoying a romantic mini vacation at the Hobbit hole hotel.

7. No food has sounded good for the last 3 days. Everything makes me nauseous. 

8. Since the break-in, DH is taking me to the shooting range so I can get some practice in with the handgun he just bought me.

9. It's finally sunny outside and not rainy and cold. 

10. DH and I are starting a new workout routine Monday to hopefully get back into shape.
  • Options

1.  I can finally bend down and walk up stairs without feeling like I'm going to die!  Ok...exaggerating, but this is my first day of no soreness.  Yay!

2.  THE SUN IS SHINING!!!  It's cold, but at least it's not raining or snowing.

3.  I'm ready to sign up for another race!

4.  I'm getting more girl scout cookies delivered today.  Thin mints totally make you thin....right?

5.  6dpo and so far I haven't googled anything yet.  Go me!

6.  DH is working on our old house today so we can get it on the market.  It's been a solid two months of work so far and there's still so much to do!  FX that when we do finally list it that someone buys it QUICK!

7.  I got a ton of work done this morning which means I can catch up on TB.

8.  I may have slacked at work a little yesterday and started lurking super old threads on here from a while ago.  It was entertaining.

9.  My boss finally hooked up wifi in the office which means I won't be using any data on my phone when I'm at work!

10.  Generally, I'm in a really good mood which is rare for me at this point in my cycle.  I will take it!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    1. This is my first time posting on this thread, and I think it's lovely. 
    2.  I just ate my favorite salami on chiabatta from my favorite Italian place for lunch. Yum!
    3.  I requested several single mid-week days off to go get busy with OH while he's working away from home during the week.  They're every two weeks to make being apart easier, and also to hit FW for the next three months.  Filthy hotel sex, FTW!
    4.  Most people have candy bowls on their desks.  Mine is filled with PNVs, folic acid, and EPO.  I know how to party!
    5.  I'm trying to use my solo weeknights to do productive things, like organize our closet.
    6.  I'm also attempting to get back on the low-carb wagon and work out more so that my body is more likely to want to conceive.
    7.  AF has vacated.  On to Cycle 4!!
    8.  I have a PCP appointment next week to monitor my blood pressure, which has been improving.  I'm planning to chat with my doc about TTC and hoping she is as supportive as my last doc. 
    9.  I'm also planning to mention my short LP to her.  It's 10 or 11 days, depending on the cycle, which isn't technically too short, but I still think she should know about it.
    10. I'm taking the day of my appointment off, and the following day is a holiday, and they're both within my predicted FW.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    1. We got a little sun here in Seattle, so I got to walk the lake and get some needed vitamin D. 
    2. I started tomatoes from seedlings last month and they are taking off! I cannot wait to have fresh tomatoes this summer. Normally I have a black thumb so this is beyond exciting for me. 
    3. I have been successful in drinking more water. (It has only been two days, but I have to start somewhere).
    4. I did not eat any junk food today, as much as I wanted to make pancakes and bacon this morning. 
    5. I killed a wasp in the house earlier, and broke the broom doing it. I am not even sure how it got in...? My DH is deathly afraid of them, so he would not have been able to sleep if I had not been successful in killing it. 
    6. I am going to start researching a vacation in the near future. I think DH and I need a break. 
    7. I bought very pretty flowers from Trader Joe's for 3.99. You just can't beat those prices. 
    8. I took a break from BBT this month and did not get a positive from my OPK or FM (I was sick so it is possible I did not O). The FM wanted me to continue, but I am letting go for this month. No more peeing on anything, I am taking a needed break and will start fresh next month.
    9. I made olive oil lemon cake with greek yogurt and it turned out great. I will indulge in that later this evening. I am considering it healthy since it has no butter. 
    10. Leftovers for dinner so no cooking or cleaning! Well, I actually like the cooking it is the cleaning part that I dislike. 

Me: 29 : Him: 30
    Married Since: May 2013

• Options
    I just got home and I loved reading these after a long work day, so I wanna play!

1. I actually got off work on time today! That rarely ever happens.
    2. They were having an after work baby shower today for a co-worker that is on her 3rd baby, I really didn't want to stay for that. My supervisor is the only one there that knows we have been trying for a little bit and could tell I wasn't feeling it and helped me get out of it.
    3. I came home to find out my DH had made dinner and dessert for tonight! Double win.
    4. We leave for vacation in 18 days and I cannot wait!
    5. I'm looking forward to Easter weekend. Looking forward to 3 days off and time with the family.
    6. It finally stopped snowing here and I am starting to believe there is actually a sun out there somewhere.  I am listening to the news, they are saying more snow is coming later this week. :(
    7. DH and I are having date night tomorrow and he is the one that suggested it. 
    8. The regular hockey season is almost over, I am so sick of hockey talk! DH is obsessed with hockey and his team will not be making the playoffs (oh damn) so I hopefully won't have to endure that for awhile.
    9. My dog was overly excited to see me when I got home and has not left my side since. Unconditional love right there.
    10. I'm in a really good mood today, TTC wise. If O'd when I think I did, I will know that we did everything we could this cycle. 

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Options
    @gonetothesea I've been considering 11.22.63; it looks pretty good. What is it about? 

It's only 8 episodes. It was written by Stephen King. The premise is that James Franco has to go back in time to stop the assassination of JFK. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's so good!
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    1. Three day work week!! Today was my Monday.
    2. Our basement is coming along. We painted one side over the weekend:)
    3. I got my haircut/colored yesterday. It's shorter than I typically like but I still like it. I might not pull it back everyday now.
    4. I wore makeup for the first time in months today. It felt good.
    5. I also got a pedicure yesterday.
    6. I'm hoping my new look will make me feel happier/hopeful/better outlook on life.
    7. I love the furbaby pictures in WTO.
    8. We started watching Wentworth on Netflixs. So far it's pretty good.
    9. A friend texted me a "how's it going/ been thinking of you lately" text today. It made my day; however she is KU and due in May so I didn't really want to ask how she is. She knows we are struggling. She is on her 3rd baby.
    10. We may have decided on a cabin for our vacation. I just need to call and set it up:)

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    I love reading these!!

1. I've been to hot yoga lots this week...I'm literally obsessed with it. I can barely do It but it feels so good!
    2. I'm on weight watchers....DH asked me to buy him some dori toss yesterday....they were  2/$5....you can see where this is going...
    3. 2 weeks til the end of the semester and 3rd year! One more year to go!
    4. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow! Woot woot 
    5. My BFF just had her baby and just went home today. She asked if I wanted to come over tomorrow to hang out and snuggle the baby!  I wasn't expecting her to invite me in so soon...I was giving her her space. I'm excited!
    6. It's gonna snow and I'm mad about it
    7. DH cornered me into going to see 10 Cloverfield lane tonight...I don't like scary movies!
    8. I have dark hardwood floors and I hate them with a passion
    9. *tmi* I think I finally noticed some EWCM today...*fingers crossed*
    10. I keep finding ladybugs in my house....WTF?

Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    TW pregnancy and loss mentioned

1. Got paid today! 
    2. Did the shopping, paid my bills and now I'm broke again :-(
    3. So much for getting my hair done this week!
    4. Why were there so many pregnant women around this morning! Just what I needed after my loss last week!
    5. Feeling better this morning after a good talk with DH last night.
    6. Working full time hours at the moment, just wish we had more staff so I could take a weekend off! I feel bad leaving DS with my mum so much!
    7. Why did daycare charge me for last week when DS wasn't even there!?
    8. Decided to bench myself for a couple months to get my mental health in check!
    9. Secretly hoping the gardener doesn't turn up today so I can still afford to get my hair done.
    10. Need time off work to go visit my dad!
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options
    1. First time joining in on this thread. Such a neat idea. 
    2. Sister left after a week long visit. Goodbyes are hard. 
    3. I indulged in a Reese cup and it was glorious. 
    4. I took a long afternoon nap and woke up even more tired. 
    5. I can't believe Trump and Clinton won another primary.
    6. We've had beautiful, sunny, no cloud in the sky days for the last few months. I'd love a big storm!
    7. I need to do some reading, but I'm procrastinating on here. 
    8. I just bought a Shark steam mop. Best purchase!
    9. Phone companies and their fine print are frustrating. 
    10. Getting off here to do my reading...maybe.
    TTC April 2013
    M/C 1/15 @ 6 weeks
    RE 8/16
    Monitored Clomid 11/15
    M/C 12/16 @ 6 weeks
    Clomid & Ovidrel Shot
    M/C 2/16 @ 8 weeks
    *Currently on Clomid (monitored) and waiting on tissue results.
  • Options
    @gonetothesea I've been considering 11.22.63; it looks pretty good. What is it about? 

It's only 8 episodes. It was written by Stephen King. The premise is that James Franco has to go back in time to stop the assassination of JFK. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's so good!

The book was great! I'm waiting until all of the episodes are on Hulu so I can use my free week and binge watch. :)
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Options
    thj101 said:

The book was great! I'm waiting until all of the episodes are on Hulu so I can use my free week and binge watch. :)
    That's awesome! I wish I would have read the book before watching the show. 
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    thj101 said:

Wait!!!!!  They turned the book into a movie?!  I read it a few years ago and LOVED it!  I must binge watch soon!!
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    beary67 said:
    thj101 said:

Wait!!!!!  They turned the book into a movie?!  I read it a few years ago and LOVED it!  I must binge watch soon!!
    Yeah! It's only 8 episodes, and episode 7 starts Sunday.
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18