1st Trimester
Options

No symptoms...

therealvdaytherealvday member
edited March 2016 in 1st Trimester

I'm 7 weeks along now and haven't really had any symptoms. I know it's probably nothing to worry about but still, I can't help but have a little bit of anxiety. My boobs were kind of sore and I am kind of fatigued? But not really. I haven't been sleeping very well either which is weird because I thought the heightened levels of progesterone at this stage are supposed to have me sleeping like a rock.

My clinic doesn't see pregnant patients until 8 weeks along, so I still have another week til my first OB appointment. I am an anxious, high strung person as is so it's probably unneeded worry? Can anyone else relate to not having many symptoms even at 7 or 8 weeks?  

Re: No symptoms...

• Options
    I am 10W2D and up until now, my only symptoms have been sore boobs, and fatigue. However, there is a baby with a  very healthy heartbeat in there! My doctor said to be thankful I am one of the lucky ones, so I guess that's all I can say to you too! :)

• Options
    I'm 15 weeks and the only symptoms I have had are sore boobs and fatigue. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 28 wks along and only had a few instances of upset stomach and achy boobs. Sit back and enjoy the ride while you can. Unless you have symptoms that suggest otherwise, you are still pregnant. It's not always puking and crazy hormones like you see on tv.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    therealvdaytherealvday member
    edited March 2016
    @meggyme - Thanks. I guess in my mind, even though I know I am still pregnant and may stay pregnant, the whole not having symptoms is a bad thing? I thought the increased hormones that cause the nausea/vomiting/etc. act as a clue that your baby is developing in a healthy matter. There's just so much unknown right now. I guess I should just sit tight til my appointment Monday.

• Options
    Everyone's oregnancy is different some have a lot of some symptoms some have none neither side is lucky. And neither is a sign of healthy or abnormal fetal development. Also you are still very early on my symptoms didn't get terrible until week 8 and i know others didn't start until later and some it never really came. Try and take comfort in your BMB and get active there. There was a thread for mommas with a lot of symptoms and a thread for mommas with little to no symptoms. Start one I'm sure you are not alone 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Symptoms or no symptoms does not equal how healthy your pregnancy or baby are. I had tons of symptoms with my mmc and that wasn't a healthy pregnancy. You are still early too so don't be too worried. Enjoy feeling good!
  • Options
    I'm with @meggyme at 29 weeks, I had NO morning sickness, very little fatigue (until about 2 weeks ago), and unless someone KNEW I was pregnant, any houseguests wouldn't have known at all. Its also normal to not be seen until 8+ weeks. That was my case. :)
    Just relax and enjoy having minimal to no symptoms, as you'll find little things here and there over the next 6-7 months, like heartburn!! Lol. And major back pains, RLP, leaky boobs, etc. Congrats and heres to a healthy and easy pregnancy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 33 weeks and haven't thrown up once. Count your blessings you have no symptoms! 
  • Options
    All of the above--- I was symptom free and rarely if ever had any ms--- enjoy now!!!
  • Options
    I you feel like you are going to have a lot of anxiety about your pregnancy you might find it beneficial to invest in a couple pregnancy books. They will explain about what you just asked and so much more about what to expect, an when you should seek a doctor and so on. 
  • Options
    If you search "no symptoms at 7 weeks" you'll see a ton of other ladies who are experiencing the exact same thing. 
    DX PCOS Jan 2012
    IUI #1 Feb 2012= DS1 born 11/2012
    Unmedicated BFP (first post-weaning cycle)=DS2 born 9/2014
    Unmedicated BFP (first post-weaning cycle again)= EDD 11/2016