High-Risk Pregnancy

preeclampsia I'm early pregnancy? !?!?

Hey ladies I had pre e with my daughter had an emergency csection at 32 weeks. We both almost died.  I'm now pregnant with baby #2 and I'm 16 weeks I'm seeing spots and have massive massive headaches almost every day. My back is hurting in the upper back like it did with my daughter.  My heart is racing a million miles an hr. I'm very Concerned.  Is it possible to have it this early?  

Re: preeclampsia I'm early pregnancy? !?!?

• I have heard in rarer cases it is possible  I would call your doctor immediately If your experiencing symptoms especially with your previous pregnancy. I had pre e with ds delivered at 31 weeks and experienced similar symptoms.  Good luck! Were currently ttc #2 and dr said in most cases it wouldn't develope again if you are with the same partner or it will develope later and or less severe but by no means is that true in every case and also this is just what I have been told.
  • My doctor told me any blood pressure issues before 20 weeks are not pre e, it's chronic hypertension that manifests during pregnancy. Deff don't wait and get to a doctor or ER ASAP.
  • Loading the player...
  • You could have HELLP syndrome... my sister was on bedrest starting at 16 weeks, they did c-sections at 28 weeks when she couldn't go any longer... 
  • DiFazetteDiFazette member
    edited March 2016
    ***UGHHhH nevermind, this is a zombie thread.

@dakotacoy (and @killysmum23) you are absolutely at higher risk to develop pre-e in subsequent pregnancies. OP - when did your symptoms start?  Have you called your doc?  You need a 24 hour urine analysis ASAP for protein in urine - you know the drill if you had it before.  What did your doc say? If your risk is that high, are you seeing a MFM weekly for NST's?  Do you have a BP cuff at home?  These are all standards of care with a high risk PG.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker