Monday bitchfest

let it all out here
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: Monday bitchfest

• Options
    The bump app is so glitchy! I had problems with it on my iPhone. Switched back to andriod and i still have issues with it
  • Options
    kaym6kaym6 member
    Husband and I are going to get our taxes done this am. We don't live near any family so obviously baby will have to come with us. Should be a fun time for all! 

last night the poor thing spit up so much I had to change his entire outfit THEN right as he was falling back asleep blew out of his diaper so that was another entire outfit change and then as he was falling asleep once again he got the hiccups and idk how your babies feel about the hiccups but for mine it results in instant meltdown until they stop which lucky me lasted for 45 minutes last night. It was a blast
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The bump app is so glitchy! I had problems with it on my iPhone. Switched back to andriod and i still have issues with it
    I'm having trouble with the desktop version as well. 75% of the time, the entire page is a hyperlink to NUK.
  • Options
    I'm having trouble with the desktop version as well. 75% of the time, the entire page is a hyperlink to NUK.
    Same thing happens to me too! It's incredibly annoying with the hyperlink issue. 
  • Options
    Time to make @BumpAdmin aware 
    DD#1 born 12/30/2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS#1 born 02/19/2013

• Options
    I'm having the same issue with the page.

I go back to work tonight. 12 hour night shift and I'm a complete wreck. Baby will have to stay with my mom until midnight when my hubby gets off work...this isn't how it was supposed to be. My husband just got transferred to second shift after baby was born! I make more money so quitting isn't an option
  • Options
    My bitchfest is at my stupid body.  I have been having issues with my neck.  I went to the Dr and the gave me some muscle relaxers, that didn't help.  Now my arms keep cramping and I get that tingling like my arms are walking up but for hours. I am so afraid I will drop her. Then I get a nasty cold,  bug has it too. I guess this is what I get for my easy postpartum. My famliy is helping as much as they can but I am still her main caregiver. It sucks to avoid picking her up.
  • Options
    My boobs suck right now. I woke up with an epic clogged duct (as in my boob was square on the bottom) and I could barely touch my boob. Turns out I have not one, but two milk blisters on my nipple that are the cause of the clog. Now I get to make sure my milk blisters are open before I feed every time. This kinda sucks....
  • Options
    My bitchfest is at my stupid body.  I have been having issues with my neck.  I went to the Dr and the gave me some muscle relaxers, that didn't help.  Now my arms keep cramping and I get that tingling like my arms are walking up but for hours. I am so afraid I will drop her. Then I get a nasty cold,  bug has it too. I guess this is what I get for my easy postpartum. My famliy is helping as much as they can but I am still her main caregiver. It sucks to avoid picking her up.
    The chiropractor has been my savior. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be able to hold my LO, either. She warned me before I delivered that I wouldn't get much relief after having her. SHe said the pain moves from lower back to upper back, shoulders, and neck. Consquence of holding baby so much. 
    2 things that have helped me (other than chiro): 
    Trying very hard to be diligent about using both sides to carry, change, feed. (Using a baby carrier. (Ring sling is too one-sided, but we've been using a wrap, and that helps distribute the weight.) The added benefit to this is that the other day I fell down the stairs (without LO), and now have to use two hands to stand up. I am so grateful for a carrier, otherwise, I would have to pass her off every time I need to stand.
  • Options
    The chiropractor has been my savior. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be able to hold my LO, either. She warned me before I delivered that I wouldn't get much relief after having her. SHe said the pain moves from lower back to upper back, shoulders, and neck. Consquence of holding baby so much. 
    2 things that have helped me (other than chiro): 
    Trying very hard to be diligent about using both sides to carry, change, feed. (Using a baby carrier. (Ring sling is too one-sided, but we've been using a wrap, and that helps distribute the weight.) The added benefit to this is that the other day I fell down the stairs (without LO), and now have to use two hands to stand up. I am so grateful for a carrier, otherwise, I would have to pass her off every time I need to stand.
    Thanks I am using a wrap I haven't tried a chiropractor though.
  • Options
    BarrettJ89BarrettJ89 member
    edited March 2016
    I've been trying to refrain all day, but the bitch is coming out! I'm sick. It's the same thing I get every time. I have an upper respiratory infection... I've been sitting in my doctor's office for 2 hours. TWO HOURS. It took an hour and a half before I saw the doctor, who turned out to be a student anyway and now I'm stuck sitting in the exam room waiting for someone to bring me a piece of paper with my damn prescription!

ETA: it took a total of over 2.5 hours at the doctor's office and ask they told me was to continue using over the counter medications... 
  • Options
    Seriously infant, you need to take a nap that is longer than 20 mins somewhere that is not on me. I need to do things, like eat, pee, take care of your brother, and maybe even get some of my chores done. Sleep un-attached damn you!

• Options
    Seriously infant, you need to take a nap that is longer than 20 mins somewhere that is not on me. I need to do things, like eat, pee, take care of your brother, and maybe even get some of my chores done. Sleep un-attached damn you!
    Amen. Mine is doing the same thing. 
  • Options
    Amen. Mine is doing the same thing. 
    Same here! Hubby's gone for a week for work. I had to co-sleep the past 2 nights just so I didn't have a screaming child and so we could both sleep. I'd lay her on her back next to me and she rolls to her side and wiggles as close as she can get to me.
  • Options
    kaym6kaym6 member
    @sunnydlight my husband works 24 hours a few times a week so he's gone overnight a lot and it's sooooo tempting to bring my son is bed and just sleep! 
  • Options
    sunnydlightsunnydlight member
    edited March 2016
    I have the worlds most wiggly baby. I can't hold her without geting smacked or kicked
  • Options
    Not even going to lie, baby sleeps on my chest/shoulder just about every night. Her frequent headbutts to the collar bone are a lousy wake up call.