July 2016 Moms

Monday Ticker Change

edited March 2016 in July 2016 Moms
How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal?

What's going on with baby this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: with all our babies being born in summer, are you still taking any vacations/doing anything fun this year?

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• stillcozystillcozy member
    edited March 2016
    How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal?
    25 weeks woohoo! Prairie dog 
    Not much just hanging out and growing :)
    Rants/raves/questions?
    im loving my garage sale sites to get baby items ! 

GTKY: with all our babies being born in sunmer, are you still taking any vacations/doing anything fun this year? We will still go to the lake town my parents and grandparents live some weekends it's a really nice place to get away and relax 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• I am 24 weeks and baby is the size of a cantaloupe! 

What's going on with baby this week? Prenatal massage on Tursday and Ob app on Wednesday. DH finished installing white molding upstairs yesterday!  Now we need to caulk and paint it and then we can get the nursery ready. 

Rants/raves/questions?  My allergies and my eczema.  Waking up stuffy every morning and my hands are extremely dry. I'm going to talk to my ob on Wednesday about what medicines I can use.  

GTKY: with all our babies being born in sunmer, are you still taking any vacations/doing anything fun this year?  We went to Hawaii in January. We don't plan on flying anywhere else this year but do have a few camping trips planned in our camper. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal? 25w, baseball mitt/prairie dog

What's going on with baby this week? Growth ultrasound on Wednesday, OB blood pressure follow up appointment. 

Rants/raves/questions? Allergies are the worst. That is all.

GTKY: with all our babies being born in summer, are you still taking any vacations/doing anything fun this year? We do a camping trip with my in-laws every year that's about 45 minutes away from where we live, but this year they could only get the side a week before I'm due. We may go hang out with them at the lake for a day but obviously won't be camping. Besides that, probably more lakeside fun since it's so close, spending a few weekends with my parents, nothing too far away. 
  • How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal? 25 weeks! 

What's going on with baby this week? Uhm not much, it's just in the growing and kicking up a storm.

Rants/raves/questions? I talked about it in the Randoms thread last week, but we are in the middle of moving. I'm excited to get out of here but HATE packing and moving. And I think it's rustling up some hidden dust around our place cause I've been on a sneeze spree since we started and it's horrible. 

GTKY: with all our babies being born in summer, are you still taking any vacations/doing anything fun this year? 
    The countdown is on for our trip to Palm Springs in April! Then we go to Carmel to visit my husband's parents in May for his mom's 70th. Then AFTER baby is born, in October, we're off to Iceland to show off the babe to my side of the family :)
  • @rakel88 did you guys get the place you wanted?
  • How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal?

23 weeks

We have an Drs appointment coming up. i think they will send me for my GD test soon

Rants/raves/questions?

i can actually feel the babies body when I press down on my stomach when he's moving. It's super crazy. He will wiggle away from my hand and it's such a weird feeling 

GTKY: with all our babies being born in summer, are you still taking any vacations/doing anything fun this year? DH and I are talking about planning a lake trip a month before the baby is born with DS. Our last trip as a family of 3  :s 
  • schaze said:
    @rakel88 did you guys get the place you wanted?
    We did! And they gave us the keys earlier than expected so we spent the weekend packing up a few boxes and bringing them over. Saturday will be moving day, and then I'm just gonna make sure the old place is spotless so we get our whole deposit back.
  • 23 weeks, Grapefruit

Nothing baby related this week. Don't have another appointment until 25 weeks. Hoping to get the new heater installed in the baby room soon so we can paint and set it up! It's just sitting there ready to go.

Rants/Raves/Questions: My full panel maternity running pants were supposed to be here by Friday and they still aren't here. Super pissed...I want them bad. My current running pants are killing me!

Nothing exciting. I'm a teacher so I'll have it off, but not going anywhere!
  • How many weeks & what size fruit/toy/animal?
    23 weeks-grapefruit
    What's going on with baby this week? Lots of movement!! I love that I can see him moving on the outside of my bump now!!! Check up tomorrow!  

Rants/raves/questions? None right now

GTKY: with all our babies being born in summer, are you still taking any vacations/doing anything fun this year?  We're heading to the beach in May with my mom and my in laws. Should be interesting......  My DD loves the beach and is already asking when we're going.