1st Trimester
Options

Weird Breakouts

Ok, so this is kind of random but for the last week I've been getting the worst breakouts on my scalp under the hair. Its better than having them elsewhere for sure but they are still pretty sore and I think its weird. I haven't changed shampoo or anything and the ingredients in mine seem okay so I'm not sure if there is anything I can do about it.. Not sure why it is happening either, can pregnancy make your hair oilier? 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Weird Breakouts

• Options
    it's hormones. nothing to worry about, but also not a whole lot you can do about it either :/
  • Options
    Yes, pregnancy hormones can make your body produce more sebum. 
    Your skin can become more sensitive while pregnant too so some products may not work well for you anymore or may cause side effects. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also it could be a skin sensitivity  issue to some product you are using. Probably the root cause is hormones, but see if you can change up the products  you use, it may show improvement.
  • Options
    Isn't pregnancy grand?
  • Options
    My hair and face got super oily during first tri. I had weird breakouts on my forehead that were more like build up rather than the white head pussy kind. It's like I was in middle school again! Didn't really start to clear up I'll later second tri. Not much you can do. I bought the belli face wash which kinda helps but it's all hormones. Ppl kept saying it was because I was having a boy- I'm sure that's not a real reason lol.
  • Options
    Welcome to pregnancy!!!! I wake up daily now with a new blemish somewhere on my face and I'm in 3rd tri. It sucks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker