July 2015 Moms
Options

Leap 6

Has anyone else entered leap 6 and thought ohhhh noooo this is like leap 5!!!!! My LO was awful trying to get down to sleep during leap 5. Literally could take an or 2. Now she goes right down but the past two nights has woken up 4-5 times!!! She has never done that, ever. At most it was 3. If course this happens when I signed up for a work out challenge to lose weight, sign up for swim classes AND have to be in the office bc management is in town (normally work from home). I hope this passes and is just a quick phase...

Re: Leap 6

• Options
    Oh yes, EXACTLY what my babe is doing! It's either that or this second tooth coming in, either way we're exhausted! Hang in there, you're not alone.
  • Options
    We are going through the same exact thing! LO is also teething something fierce- cutting her 4th tooth and has a cold...she's a hot mess at night, it's been rough :/ 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are going through the same exact thing! LO is also teething something fierce- cutting her 4th tooth and has a cold...she's a hot mess at night, it's been rough :/ 
    I hope your little one feels better !!  Sending lots of prayers! 
  • Options
    I started this post and guess what...I thought it was the leap but it was an ear infection! I got her on antibiotics that week and within 2 days she was sleeping. My LO is also sleeping through the night...has since last Thursday. Pray she continues to!!!
  • Options
    I started this post and guess what...I thought it was the leap but it was an ear infection! I got her on antibiotics that week and within 2 days she was sleeping. My LO is also sleeping through the night...has since last Thursday. Pray she continues to!!!
    I'm so glad your baby girl is feeling better!!! 
  • Options
    I got an alert on my phone last night that LO is entering leap 6 now, other than the usual fighting sleep i dont see any changes yet.
  • Options
    Baby's sleep pattern has never been great since Leap 4 hit way back but leap 6 so far hasn't been good! Before this she was waking to nurse once or twice now is more like every 1.5 hours! I'm exhausted!
    what I don't understand is how some of my friends babies have been sleeping through from like 3 months and don't seem to have these leaps affect their sleep patterns!
  • Options
    The longest my LO has slept without waking since he was 6 months old is 3 hours, but it's usually every 2 hours or more.  I hope he starts stretching it out again soon.

Me: 33, DH: 35
    Married 10/13, TTC since 7/13
    Dx: MFI
    IUI #1 7/14: BFN
    IUI #2 8/14: BFN
    IVF #1 11/14: 20R17M15F
    Transferred 1 three day embryo! 7 frosties!
    BFP!  EDD 7/27/15