July 2016 Moms

Found a deal or know of free stuff? POST HERE!

Re: Found a deal or know of free stuff? POST HERE!

• Target is having a online sale on maternity clothing
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Old Navy has lots of baby essentials for 40% and mix and match tops and bottoms for BOGO 50% off. 
  • Does anyone know, with the Amazon registry, do you have to wait for shipment of the gift basket before removing the items on your registry that you don't want?

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• calico34 said:
    Does anyone know, with the Amazon registry, do you have to wait for shipment of the gift basket before removing the items on your registry that you don't want?
    Idk I just kept them on and don't plan on giving anyone my Amazon list but mainly it's because I'm too lazy to go in and delete it's only a week or so to get it. I'm sure you could delete it once it is shipped 

• Looks like you don't have to wait.  Woo hoo, I just was worried cause they ask for cribs and such and we already have those and this is the only spot we're registered.  Good to know though, ha.

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• I got a Lavendar bimbo with tray for 15 bucks off a garage sale site the strand have been cut off though but still I'm pleased 

• Carter's is having a 50% off sale and you can get an extra 20% off if you buy for 40$+ with the code HAPPY
  • MrsRo731MrsRo731 member
    edited March 2016
    @jolydan - just be prepared that the 20% off doesn't apply to doorbusters and clearance. I loaded up my cart the other day when they started this promotion and only like 1 item qualified for the 20% off. I was kinda bummed. They offer sales year around though so I'm sure you'll be able to get a lot of the items for either the same price or cheaper once we get closer to the summer. 

ETA - Looks like they updated a lot and not as much is considered a doorbuster. Yay! I'm off to buy some baby clothes :smile: 
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Any ladies living in Canada, I was in London drugs yesterday and they gave me a "welcome baby" package! The clerk just noticed I was pregnant and all I had to do was fill out a bit of info. I got baby whipes, nipple cream, baby bum cream, some samples of tea, and a full size lip stick! So def worth checking out if London drugs near you does this! 
  • Not a "deal" in my world but anyone who is planning on getting a Bugaboo stroller, there is a sale still going on through gilt.com
  • My BRU is having a Baby Fair this weekend. There will be a giveaway and games with prizes. They are also having vendors there and we still need to find a stroller and car seat as well. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Amazon has several styles of Rock N Play and a jumperoo for 29% off!
  • I got my crib this week! It was on sale for $90 at Boscov's 2 weeks ago, but the store was out of the color I wanted so they let me raincheck it to get it at the sale price. The same exact crib is $220 at BRU. This is the only big item I've purchased so far and I'm super excited...I was expecting to have to spend so much more on something new.
  • I don't know if anyone has a Gymboree store or knows what it is but they're having a sale on clothes right now, it's where I found my son's swimsuit.
  • If anyone is getting the uppababy stroller or car seat, most stores like BBB exclude them from coupons. The one store that I found that doesn't exclude is Saks - so I got the car seat and stroller for basically 25% off when they were doing $100 off $400 or $200 of $800 purchase...their Friends and Family sale is also coming up and they don't exclude Uppababy...
  • 800 dollars ?! Yeah I don't have that kind of money 

• Just got this text from BRU. 

"Babies"R"Us: FREE $20 Gift Card when you buy 2 Pampers value boxes of diapers reg priced 42.99. In store only 4/3-4/9! Find a store: https://j.babiesrus.com/0402
  • Everyone has their own preferences and budgets - just posting as an FYI for those moms who *are* planning to get the Uppa since saving $200 is better than saving nothing...
  • stillcozystillcozy member
    edited April 2016
    Fair enough @Jreyes1020 I guess to me when I think of this thread I think of more conservative savings but to each their own. Enjoy that stroller if that is one you truly want. No need to get defensive.

@kellyj103 the Chicco ones are really nice we ended up with a grayco since it fit our cars and they had a really nice tire version I could try at our bru that they didn't have of Chicco but that was my second choice. 

• Not defensive at all - I re-read my reply and don't read it like that in the least but I apologize if you took it that way. I merely thought it would be helpful to some moms out there since I know it is a popular stroller, so I posted it on what I thought was the appropriate page. If it was a page just for conversative deals, like you said, that wasn't clear to me by the thread title. We're all in the same boat here and in this together - and I think it's really important to create a non-judgmental atmosphere and community where moms don't have to be afraid of posting or being put down for the choices they make or not make. @Lindsayleigh1989
  • MrsRo731MrsRo731 member
    edited April 2016
    @Jreyes1020 - Actually, you do sound pretty defensive. Also, you may want to contribute a little more around the board before you go judging other active members  - you know, like members who actually offer helpful advice like @Lindsayleigh1989.
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • @Jreyes1020 I don't think that @Lindsayleigh1989 was trying to offend you in any way. I hope my comment didn't offend you either. If anything we were just giving our opinions. You're right, many of us are in the same boat and some of us are debating whether or not to get a $800 stroller. My opinion once I saw it in person was that it was ultimately not worth it for me and my family but that doesn't mean that it isn't right for you. I don't think any one was passing judgment on your choices or being unsupportive. 

Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• gymboree has 60% off a lot of cute stuff online today.