Attachment Parenting

Solly baby wrap

Anyone have any opinions on this wrap? Thinking about trying it. It looks like it's much more lightweight than a Moby. (Posted also on Nurseries and Baby Gear.)
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Solly baby wrap

• I looked into the Solly and the Moby and I ended up purchasing a Baby K'tan. The Moby and Solly were too much fabric. The Baby K'tan is just one piece of fabric: two loops. It's so easy to put on and my LO loves it. If you're still wanting to try the Solly or Moby look into purchasing one off of Mercari, different mamas that don't need them or want them anymore post them for cheap. That's actually where I purchased my K'tan. I didn't want to dish out $59.99 on a wrap
  • That's very helpful, thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I love mine! It's really hot where I live so I got the solly because it's lightweight and find it really comfortable and easy to manage
  • I didn't try any others but I absolutely love the k'tan. It is easy to use and my lil guy was so good in it, he would sleep and not make a peep as a small baby. I used it nearly every day when he was really young and now he's 6 months and I mainly use it for the grocery store because he likes to be down playing with toys now. Whichever you choose I think baby wearing is so great and helpful especially in the early months. I also live in a hot climate so I bought it in grey.
  • I LOVE my Solly Wrap. It's so lightweight so LO and I don't overheat. I can throw it in the diaper bag and it doesn't take up much space.