Pregnant after a Loss

Weekly PGAL Check In 3/7

2»

Re: Weekly PGAL Check In 3/7

• 1. Introduce yourself
    I'm 26 DH is 24. We had an early MC in December at 5+1. We decided to NTNP cycle after that before jumping back in full force. We got our BFP in January

2. How far along are you? EDD? 11 weeks today 9/28

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: I haven't had many symptoms specifically MS and it is definitely messing with my PGAL brain. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: next OB appointment on 3/21 and NT scan on 3/23!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Hi all! I just turned 38 and have a beautiful wife and 8 year old daughter. I had my loss in mid December at 7.5 weeks after seeing a heartbeat. 

Im freaking out all the time about this pregnancy. Have an U/S tomorrow ( next big milestone for me) that I am a wreck about. One of my betas didn't double ( but the next one did) and so I went in for a very early scan and they saw a sac. Hoping to see a yolk inside this time and some growth tomorrow. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck @Jolenef07 I hope the next scan goes well.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• 1. I'm 29, my husband is 41. Our son was stillborn at 21 weeks last November. 

2. How far along are you? EDD?  I'm 10+2 with an EDD of Oct 4th. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: Just trying to stay positive! We had a pretty good looking ultrasound 2 weeks ago so I'm hanging on to that until our next Dr appt. It's like I just need to hear her say that everything looks good, then I'm content for about a week until the fear and doubt sets in again. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: My next dr appt next week. I haven't been able to find the heartbeat on my home doppler, but I know it's still early. Hopefully my doc will be able to and offer me some encouraging words.
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • @Jolenef07 let us know how the scan goes!
  • Great news @Jolenef07 waiting now to hear how that heartbeat sounds.  :-)
  • Feeling nervous today. Wish I had more symptoms. Saw a yolk sac and a flickering heart beat at 6.5 weeks but that is earlier than our last loss (8.5 weeks with no signs of loss until the 13 week U/S). I've now passed that point and the anxiety is killing me. I don't see the Dr again until 4/7 and will have another U/S. Not sure how I can keep sane for the next 3.5 weeks. Ugh! Feels a little better just to express it. Thanks ladies.
  • 1. Introduce yourself - I'm J (29), DH and I lost our first in December 2015 at 7w. 

2. How far along are you? EDD? Today I'm 6+2. EDD based on LMP is Nov 4, but since I am apparently expecting twins as per my US at 5w3d, it'll likely be sometime in October. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: I have a large SCH next to Twin B, so I'm on self imposed restricted activity and Doctor imposed pelvic rest. Bleeding stopped ~24h ago but I check my liner and TP obsessively every time I go to the bathroom...anxiously awaiting my beta results tomorrow and my follow up ultrasound on Wednesday. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: hopefully seeing/hearing two strong little heartbeats on Wednesday! And then getting past the 7w mark. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers