November 2016 Moms

Where is everyone from?

Re: Where is everyone from?

• @jarethinafrock  I'm in NC so not too far!
    Me: 29 & DH: 33
    Married: May 2009
    ttc #1 since October 2015
    BFP: 3/8 - CP
  • ChelleCPA said:
    @jarethinafrock  I'm in NC so not too far!
    Yay! Where in NC? I'm in Charleston, SC but my parents and siblings live in Greenville, SC so I visit there a lot.

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Loading the player...
  • @jarethinafrock I visit my family in Charleston occasionally.  Love the city, and my hub wants to move there, I could just never handle the summers full time. 
    Me: 32 DH: 37
    BFP: 2/25/16; DD: 11/6/16

Nov16 Siggy Challenge: 

• @jarethinafrock We're in Greensboro. I'm so jealous, though. We've vacationed in Charleston several times and love it there. It's so beautiful, and the food is so amazing! 
    Me: 29 & DH: 33
    Married: May 2009
    ttc #1 since October 2015
    BFP: 3/8 - CP
  • @cassmac1115 I'm in Houston as well! @lwittig412 where in TX are you at?

Originally from SoCal...lived in Los Angeles for the last 20 years and just moved to the Houston area last May. :smile: 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • Houston Texas!!!
  • I'm in the Houston area as well!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm from TN, but I've lived in NC since 2006. :)

TTC Since 6/13
    BFP 1: 6/16/13  EDD: 3/2/14  MMC: 8/26/13
    BFP 2: 11/16/13 EDD: 8/3/14
    Baby Brody born 8/1/14!!!

• @whaat Thats a great neighborhood! Were in Prospect Heights. I love it
  • Lived in southern Vermont until last September when I moved to Maryland, born and raised in Vermont. 
  • Woah I am so envious of you all I have just been to America with my husband and loved it j would love to live in some of the parts we visited!! 

Anyway i I am from New Zealand, I used to think everyone knew where this was until I went to America and know one could understand my accent and had no clue where it was on the map! We are a 3 hour flight away from Australia or a 5 hour flight from Fiji... We're not as small as people think you can't drive the length of the islands in a few hours
    Hooray for Peter Jackson, Tim Balme and Dead Alive! (Horror fan as well lol)
    But fear not, we Canadians are very well aware of where new Zealand is! At least this Canadian is? So, welcome! 
  • Woah I am so envious of you all I have just been to America with my husband and loved it j would love to live in some of the parts we visited!! 

Anyway i I am from New Zealand, I used to think everyone knew where this was until I went to America and know one could understand my accent and had no clue where it was on the map! We are a 3 hour flight away from Australia or a 5 hour flight from Fiji... We're not as small as people think you can't drive the length of the islands in a few hours
    Wow really?? That shocks me, but I'm from England. I thought everyone knew about at *least* LoTRs!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pennsylvania!

What city are you from, if you don't mind saying? I took a trip traveling both islands. And before I went, I knew where it was  :)

We visited Auckland, Wellington, Punakaiki, Franz Josef, Queenstown, Glenorchy, Lake Wakatipu, Doubtful Sound, Mt Cook, and Christchurch. 

I would go back in a heartbeat!!
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Gutierrezbaby @LolaHM yay for Houston area ladies!

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • aquasocks said:
    Woah I am so envious of you all I have just been to America with my husband and loved it j would love to live in some of the parts we visited!! 

What city are you from, if you don't mind saying? I took a trip traveling both islands. And before I went, I knew where it was  :)

We visited Auckland, Wellington, Punakaiki, Franz Josef, Queenstown, Glenorchy, Lake Wakatipu, Doubtful Sound, Mt Cook, and Christchurch. 

I would go back in a heartbeat!!
    I am from Christchurch :) I wish I could day Queenstown though I love it there!!
  • I'm central Ohio, too!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • whaatwhaat member
    shadykady said:
    Hey girl! I was just there yesterday!
  • Southwest Florida ;)
  • Hello! Bonjour!

Seems like I am the only one so far from Manitoba, Canada!
  • MamaZ4 said:
    Southwest Florida ;)
    Me too! 
  • From Grand Rapids, MI

currently residing in Lansing until DH and I graduate. 
    Me:23 DH:32
    Married 5/14/13
    TTC #1 since 5/14
    TTC #1 w/ treatments since 5/15
    BFN 7/15
    BFP 8/15-MMC 9/15

BFP 10/15- Diagnosed BO 12/15
    BFP 2/16-EDD 11/18/2016 

• een23een23 member
    I'm in the Minneapolis area too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just moved to Columbus, OH
  • @ElleBell13 @jrussell16 - yay to central Ohio!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Northern California 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married 7/2012
    DS born 11/2013
    Ectopic , right tube removed 8/2015
    BFP 3/2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Philly suburbs

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 08/11/2012, DD#1 born 04/18/2013
    BFP 01/01/2015, EDD 09/07/2015, CP
    BFP 10/09/2015, EDD 06/01/2016, MC @ 7 weeks
    BFP 03/12/2016, DD#2 born 11/15/2016
    BFP 01/28/2019, EDD 09/29/2019
  • Looks like I'm the only one (so far) from British Columbia, Canada. 

• pinnerk said:
    Looks like I'm the only one (so far) from British Columbia, Canada. 

I love Vancouver! I used to live 40 minutes south :) we still drive north for Wunderbars.
  • Ah wunderbars. Mmmm. 
    I live on the island. Have you been here ? Its beautiful. 
    Look up 'Tofino beach' that's about a 3 hour drive from me :) 
  • @pinnerk I spent a large portion of my childhood growing up in Port Edward/Prince Rupert!
  • From Western Washington 
  • pinnerk said:
    Ah wunderbars. Mmmm. 
    I live on the island. Have you been here ? Its beautiful. 
    Look up 'Tofino beach' that's about a 3 hour drive from me :) 
    Not the island yet, would love to. It's so gorgeous.
  • Johannesburg,  South Africa 
  • Atlanta native, but presently settled in the Chicago suburbs, and almost certainly going to move out of state mid-way through pregnancy (not sure where yet--maybe Louisville? Raleigh? Jacksonville? We'll see!).