July 2015 Moms

Easter plans!?

Happy and blessed Friday mamas! Our little ones first Easter is approaching. I was wondering what you mamas were going to do with your family and your little ones! It's exciting!!! Let's start sharing! :smiley: 

Re: Easter plans!?

• abbymessinaabbymessina member
    edited March 2016
    We will do our yearly Easter egg hunt around our house with our older 2 boys. We usually buy them a few goodies and a stuffed animal to go with that.  Bought our baby girl a My First Easter bib and a pink bunny and I'm looking at cute Easter dresses to buy her. We will be going to our church for Easter mass and then my inlaws do a big Easter dinner.  My husband is Italian so there is LOTS of food!!!              Mmmmmm. Can't wait !  
  • My husband and I  and little man will be going to church then go out lunch! Can't wait to dress baby boy in his Easter outfit.
  • Loading the player...
  • We always go to church then head over to my parents after. They have a lot of friends/family over with a Easter egg hunt and lots of delicious food! I'm so excited to show my LO off in a cute Easter dress! Which I need to find lol I need to start looking! I was also thinking about getting her an Easter basket that she can use for years to come.
  • Were going to St. Paul for a college hockey tournament. We love our hockey. Plus we're still annoyed with some of our fam so it's a good excuse not to spend it with them. Should be lots of fun.