November 2016 Moms

Symptoms

124»

Re: Symptoms

• Uggghhhh...running to the break room in between patients and keeping my head between my knees and trying to eat a saltine cracker without vomming. Fun times, guys! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • And for dinner tonight I am eating fruit salad, two cliff bars, and a coconut water. Aka things that do not make me want to vomit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Pinchy cramps have given way to a warm sensation in my belly, boobs are aching, i cried in the health food store today because I was looking at vitamins, i feel really hot and bothered at times.

Also in need of a lot.of affection! Im always in need of hugs and kisses and now I want them twice as much! 
  • The main thing that tipped me off to this pregnancy is my boobs feeling like they did when I breast fed my daughter. That and constipation (TMI) are the only two symptoms so far. 
  • I'm only 5w2d but I thought by now I'd feel something. No sore boobs, no nausea, not really any cramping. Can't seem to get things moving(if you know what I mean), so that's not helping with bloating. Been kind of tired and thirsty and slightly more sensitive emotionally. Guess I should be counting my blessings lol I hope I'm not jinxing myself now.
  • My boobs are so sore now that I have to sleep in a bra :(   
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • loko08loko08 member
    edited March 2016
    I have already cried three times today - once when I woke up from a nightmare, then when DH suggested going maternity clothes shopping this weekend - in a nice and excited way, then when the Iams commercial came on where the kid calls the dog Duck instead of Duke. 

And I feel like I am on the verge of tears again. Work should be fun.

edited because I can't type properly.
    <BabyFetus Ticker >
  • I'm utterly whiny today. Pregnancy hormones + gastroparesis means it hurts to eat or drink. I stopped taking unisom at night because it makes the gastroparesis worse - so now I'm nauseated AND it hurts to drink. 

I'm at the office, wrapped up in a blanket, sipping ensure. Yay. 
  • Is it weird both DH and I are reassured by the fact that I feel like puking this morning? My nausea had abated for a couple days after my bleeding, which made us nervous, but I'm feeling like I may vomit at some point and I couldnt be happier about it! I'm also so freaking tired and my boobs are sore enough to warrant a sports bra in bed...and the gas is killing me too...but I'll take every symptom these babies want to throw at me!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Is it weird both DH and I are reassured by the fact that I feel like puking this morning? My nausea had abated for a couple days after my bleeding, which made us nervous, but I'm feeling like I may vomit at some point and I couldnt be happier about it! I'm also so freaking tired and my boobs are sore enough to warrant a sports bra in bed...and the gas is killing me too...but I'll take every symptom these babies want to throw at me!
    Soooo not weird. I'm the same way. In fact, feels like a good attitude to take about morning sickness. Somehow makes it more manageable. 
  • @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt i swear the pregnancy brain started way too early this time.  I'm a walking, talking idiot.
    Me. Too. I can barely form sentences today.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hot flashes? Not sure if that is really what it would be considered? but holy crap are they crazy!
    Boobs are still sore but seems to have eased up a little. I also tend to go back and forth between always eating or not being able to look at food. Its a nice mix.
  • Hot flashes? Not sure if that is really what it would be considered? but holy crap are they crazy!
    Boobs are still sore but seems to have eased up a little. I also tend to go back and forth between always eating or not being able to look at food. Its a nice mix.
    I agree with the hot flashes! I've been dressing in layers, to accommodate the fluctuating temp!
  • I was starving when I woke up this morning... Like made my husband bring me something before I even got out of bed because I was afraid I was going to puke. Then when my breakfast was in front of me I could barely eat it. My seaband has seemed to help with the nausea today. I put it on after breakfast. 
  • I'm just glad I'm not the only one nearly falling asleep at all hours. It's like no matter how long I sleep, I just want more sleep. Although, I'm sure getting up in the middle of the night to pee multiple times isn't helping. And, omg, the smells. We just moved to central pa from North Jersey and all I can say is going outside right now is vomit inducing. This sucks. Can't even open the windows to enjoy the nice weather without gagging from the smell and were not even near a field. I'm literally the only person who seems to be able to smell the cow poo from 10 miles away and it is killing me slowly. 
  • I'm pretty much the meanest person ever right now 
  • Hit 6 weeks yesterday, and I must say that the symptoms have at least doubled in intensity over the last week. 
    I miss sleep. Like I could sleep for 18 hours, and still miss sleep. Everything exhausts me. And it doesn't help that our 6 month old puppy thinks that 5 am is a good time to start his day. 
    Started nesting if you can believe it. Had so much to get rid of (I'm talking about 5 garbage bags full of clothing to donate among other junk) that I wanted to do the bulk of it now before I get bigger and it's too uncomfortable lol 
    My fiancé works a lot right now, so I'm alone a lot (still waiting to tell people) and I've been streaming a lot of shows to keep myself occupied. Came across 16 and pregnant and thought it would be fun to watch. Spoiler? It's not. So many feels. I'm pretty sure I cry every episode. 
    I've been having the "rectal pressure" as well. Which feels as awesome as it sounds. TMI, but it feels like I have to make a serious BM but I know I actually don't have to. That, along with the abundance of gas, has me feeling like a giant ball of bloat.
    My bewbies already look ginormous though, so daddy is happy about that. Even if he can't touch them because I'd probably punch him in the throat as a reflex to the sensitivity/pain.
    And the nausea.  Oh the nausea.  Still no vomiting (knock on wood) but the nausea can seriously ruin your whole day. I've been taking 100% natural ginger tablets though and they've been helping TONNES! I'd still talk to your doctor, but that's where I got the suggestion and it makes me feel much better knowing it's completely natural. 
    Fiancé keeps teasing me that I'm being a baby, and then me and my giant heap of new hormones want to punch him in the throat again. 
    Oh, and I also has the mood swings....  
  • The morning sickness started a week ago, and today was the first day it actually made me throw up. Joy. Hoping it doesn't get too bad. My sister had Hyperemesis gravidarum during her pregnancy and spent a lot of time in the hospital, but I'm definitely not at that level. 

Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Food a versions are real... hello asparagus and ricotta cheese.  Bleh!
    Me: 32 DH: 37
    BFP: 2/25/16; DD: 11/6/16

Nov16 Siggy Challenge: 

• I've got nothing at this stage 4 weeks 5 days I just want sonething even just sore boobs so it feels real 
  • Boobs aren't as sore but they're up two cup sizes! Helloooo seamless comfort pullover bras! Bloated AF. 
    BabyGaga
  • The hot flashes are insane now. I couldn't sleep last night because I was having so many.  Hot one second, throw the blankets off, fall asleep, then wake up because I'm cold.  It was a rough night.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC