January 2016 Moms

Post Baby Clothing?

2»

Re: Post Baby Clothing?

• @ambercakes92 I'm hooked. I don't know what kind of material these are, but they are incredibly soft. The designs are so cute! I bought them and another pair off of a pop-up party on Facebook... now I've convinced myself to throw one of those parties so that I can hopefully earn free leggings ;)

This is my other pair. 
  • @karynste19 I feel the exact same way! 
    Ive got a pair of pre pregnancy jeans that are fitting and I'm 3weeks pp. I've treated myself to a few things. If I feel good then everything overall is better ! 
    I also just found a site called "groopdealz"
    they have great tunic tops and great tummy hiding leggings. Their prices are really great and it's all been really nice quality. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I went yesterday  to buy  some clothes  for me but ended up buying  3 pairs of  jeans and shoes nothing  else but I buy smaller  size 6 coz I know I will  going to loose weight  and they are going  to  fit ok.bit still need some tops to hide muffin  top

• How about shoes, ladies..? My feet are bigger  I think!!? I literally wear sneakers everyday. Not cute. 
  • Those leggings are awesome! I may have to do some middle of the night online shopping :)
  • @fishee333 I'm hosting a Facebook party on April 4th for these leggings/clothes. I'm so addicted. I've got 3 pairs and 2 more on the way, plus one of their shirts. Love love love them. 
  • @fishee333 I'm hosting a Facebook party on April 4th for these leggings/clothes. I'm so addicted. I've got 3 pairs and 2 more on the way, plus one of their shirts. Love love love them. 
    Awesome! I don't know how a Facebook party works, but let me know how I can join! :)
  • @fishee333 Sent you a PM!
    @ambercakes92 if you're interested in the leggings, let me know and I'll send you the Facebook info for my little party :)
  • @BarrettJ89 i love lularoe cassie skirt!! I want like 10 of them. Can i join!?!?! Pretty please!?!
  • @mrsgetz4000 Absolutely! PM sent! 
  • @BarrettJ89 I would love to join as well! I have been looking for those leggings and the website is down!
  • I just got my first pair of lularoe leggings <3 them.  I promptly ordered another pair, an Irma tunic and a Cassie skirt I can't wait to get them!!
  • OMG I love Lularoe!!!! I won a pair of leggings about a week ago and I never want to wear pants again! Now if only I had 5k to start up my own Lula business....
  • I was coming to this thread to ask about LuLaRoe experiences. My friend and her mom started their business. What is the care like? I've heard you must hand wash items. 
  • You can machine wash them on cold, inside out, then hang dry them. 
  • @emdunn87 PM sent. If any of the rest of you would like to be added to the pop up party, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my Facebook info. I'd be glad to add you all!

@Grace213 I'm so jealous! I've entered so many of the giveaways and can't seem to win anything. I'm too broke for this addiction!