March 2015 Moms
Options

Eating Schedule

Good morning Ladies, what is everyones eating schedule for their 1 year olds? My 11 month old has 5 bottles a day with Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have tried the sippy cup full of formula and he has no desire! We have started introducing milk in every bottle so that once we hit 1 year old, we will be done formula! YAY! What types of table food is your little ones eating?

Re: Eating Schedule

• Options
    I'm the only one that will feed my daughter table food, my husband won't and my MIL keeps her during the day and won't give her anything but formula and baby food
  • Options
    My little guy has 3 meals a day with two snacks in between. He nurses in the morning, Eats breakfast around 8/ 8:30, takes one bottle, has lunch around 11/11:30, one sippy cup of BM, Nurses once when I get home from work around 5, has dinner around 6, and still nurses to sleep at around 7. I working on cutting out bottles by the time he turns one (March 25th) and am gradually introducing wcm. Snacks are given one in the morning, one in the afternoon whenever he seems hungry. LO doesn't want any baby food anymore unless it's got some texture to it so he can eat it with his fingers, he basically eats everything I eat. Last night for dinner I made eggplant lasagna with turkey meat sauce and he loved it. He's eaten salmon, tuna, chicken, ground turkey, ground beef, grilled cheese, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, all kinds of veggies and most fruits. I've given him a few strawberries here and there but I do so cautiously. His favorite is definitely blueberries. He gets very excited when he sees them lol. He seems to be hungry all the time lately!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My sweet boy nurses 4 times a day (1 time being a bottle when I'm at work). He eats three meals a day and I can't keep up with how much he is eating. He has no interest in baby food at all. 

For breakfast, he has been eating combinations of eggs, toast with jelly, banana and peanut butter, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes. 

For lunch, he typically eats yogurt and some sort of carb and fruit/veggie. Sometimes there's some cheese involved or ritz crackers.

For dinner, he eats whatever we are eating or is leftover from the night before. Typically it's the classic meat, potato/rice and vegetable combination. 

My FIL is a pediatrician and from day one has said that you'd be surprised at what they can "gum" away at without teeth. He also has said that kids who are exposed to foods earlier actually have a lower tendency for allergies.

For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker