Preemies

16 week PROM

Hi. I had my son in 2009 he was born at 34 weeks due to PROM, 4.5lbs and only 6 days in the NICU. I had my BFP in November and am due on 7/25. On 2/11 my water broke. I have been on bed rest since. There was an improvement in the fluid levels in the first week so we are hoping for an improvement again. But it looks like if I can hold on they are talking about a delivery after 24 weeks. I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this. 
Thank you!!

Re: 16 week PROM

• Hey! I hope you're holding up! Im from September 15. My water broke @ 30 weeks & was on bed rest until 33wks 5 dys. Mine was a twin pregnancy that risk came with my pregnancy. I know how overwhelming this could be. Any specific questions?
  • Thank you for your response. I was hoping at the time I wrote the post for some reassurance, when my water broke at 16 weeks 4 days I was hoping that we would be able to save her, but that was not to be. On 2/25 we found out that the fluid had continued to leak and by Monday there was not enough to sustain her. Yesterday 3/1 I lost her. 
    Again thank you for your response
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss! Wish i would of found your post sooner. Sending prayers your way.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Saying prayers for you and your little angel.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers