August 2016 Moms
Options

First World Wednesday 3/8

Re: First World Wednesday 3/8

• Options
    I ran out of dry shampoo.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm hungry, but I have to walk all the way downstairs to grab food.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm up to date on all my shows, which means I have nothing to watch, and my husband won't let me watch season 3 of GOT until he is done with the book....uuuuggggghhhhh.  It's one of the things we really enjoy watching together so I won't watch alone
  • Options
    I wore a skirt today as it is in the 60's. Now my legs are chilly but I don't want to shut the windows because it feels and smells so fresh in my office.
  • Options
    I had to sign up for a traveling cart of Chromebooks because my classroom set of laptops doesn't connect well enough to our wireless for my students to get their work done in class. 
  • Options
    None of my pants fit. My regular pants are too small, the maternity pants keep falling down.
  • Options
    liljabee said:
    None of my pants fit. My regular pants are too small, the maternity pants keep falling down.
    This. Pants are the worst.
  • Options
    My husband went for a walk, and didn't answer his cell phone, so I had to yell his name in the neighborhood to find him.

• Options
    My entire lesson today was planned online with my digital notebook and the student's chromebooks. The internet went out for most of the day... 
    Pregnancy Ticker