Secondary IF

~~ 2IF weekly check in (3/7/15) ~~

Cycle Status

QOTW: What is your favorite way to de-stress/relax? (if you can get anytime to yourself that is)

Re: ~~ 2IF weekly check in (3/7/15) ~~

• Cycle Status:  FET is tomorrow...I am excited, anxious, nervous everything..I think I would feel a little more at ease if I had back up embryo's if this one doesn't work but if this doesn't work then we start all over with a  retrieval.  I am just going to think as positive as I can!

QOTW:  I love to lie on the couch and read as long as it's a book I am really into
  • RudyGirl76RudyGirl76 member
    edited March 2016
    Cycle status: CD14 and today I was in a lot of pain. I triggered Saturday. I called the doctor's office and the nurse told me I was just ovulating, but she did have me come in to get checked out since I have a strong history of ovarian cyst and only one ovary. The ultrasound showed no cyst and 3 good follicles! So I feel good about this cycle and my DH are snuggling up a lot this week :smile: 

QOTW: When I get an hour or two of free time I love to get in bed and watch girly movies.

Good Luck rachlee2010!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Starlight811Starlight811 member
    edited March 2016
    CD 2 here have follicle scan Tuesday 3/8 for IUI#3. Also have IVF consultation Thursday 3/10. Interested to learn if RE will be keeping me on same meds. I'm now under the care of an RE who would be doing IVF for me if this round IUI does not work. 

QOTW: wine! Haha just kidding (kind of!) i go on pinterest for a while and find myself pinning recipes, home decor, then laughing at humor pins. Keeping myself distracted helps.

GL @rachlee2010
    Me 28 DH 33 | DX: DOR | HSG: Normal | IUI#1: (Clomid/HCG/Progesterone) BFN | IUI#2: (Clomid/HCG/Progesterone) BFN | IUI#3: (Clomid/HCG/Progesterone) BFN | IUI#4: (Menopur/HCG/Progesterone) BFN | IUI#5: (Menopur/Gonal-F/HCG/Progesterone) BETA 7/2
  • Very excited for you! Good luck @rachlee2010

Status: Had my second beta last Friday. Numbers doubled from previous lab draw. So we are pleased at the moment. Still having on and off cramping and back pain. Been having quite a bit of it today. Still nervous about all this. 

QOTW: tv time alone =)
    2012 Diagnosis with high fsh, low ovarian reserve.
    34 years old at the time. 

July 2012 
    IUI #1 Clomid - BFN

August 2012
    IUI #2 Clomid - BFN

September 2012
    IUI #3 Clomid - BFN

October 2012
    IUI #4 Gonal-f injectables - BFP
    Baby son born in July 2013
  • I am on the books for Monday. I am a bit scared, but hoping for the best. Hoping I don't have to go through this a ton.

Relax? I usually run or drink - ha

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • pdbirdpdbird member
    edited March 2016
    CD15. Taking this cycle off as doc can't pinpoint when I ovulated this month. Also, my OPK's keep giving me a "high" reading still. I believe it was a faulty OPK (Clear Blue Advanced Digital). I threw it away and going to get a new supply and also use the sticks (Wondro I believe?)

Good Luck @rachlee2010 ! Thinking good baby sticky thoughts.

QOTW: Vegging in front of the TV and watching HGTV or TLC
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker