Trouble TTC

Random thing I can't stop being angry about

So like most of us...it seems that everyone around me is popping out kids like it's their job. Which whatever, I have different angry feelings towards that. BUT the one thing that is making me angry today...people stealing my potential baby names.

My cousins keep having kids and keep using up all the names I like. So not only do I have to wait apparently years to actually conceive and have a baby, I also have to either reuse the same names or use a lame one I don't like.

Sorry. I'm done. I will be nice.

(Also, please note. I am not crazy. I do not have all my future children named, I just write down names every time I hear a new one that I think is cool.)

Me: 30 DH: 33

Married: February 15, 2013

TCC: October 2013

MFI- low count/morphology

May / June 2016- Monitored cycle and TI- BFN

June / July 2016- Gonal-F + IUI #1- BFN

August 2016- Gonal-F + IUI #2-

Re: Random thing I can't stop being angry about

• I can totally relate!!! I feel like all the cool names will be used up by all my family and friends before I get a chance!!
  • We have had our names picked out since we got a false positive on an at home test. I've already said if one of my friends/family names their kids one of our names they can do what I had to do and go by their middle name around one side of the family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I definitely hear you!  I was so relieved when I found out that my BIL and his wife were having a boy, because that meant they would not be naming the baby after DH's mom who passed away, which is something we hope to have the privilege of doing someday.
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • DH and I picked a few names before we got married. The name we want to use for our first son is my uncle and cousin's (jr) name but my husband loves the name and I have a good relationship with them so I'm good with it. We haven't told many the names we like in fear someone may take it lol. Sharing names isn't bad, don't settle for a name you don't like.

(First time on this board BTW)
    Me: 27 | DH: 26
    Married: 05/22/2015
    TTC #1: 04/2015

• OP don't fret! I feel everyone does these things! DH and I have been discussing baby names since the beginning of our relationship! We agreed on Milo for a boy in our first few months of dating and then a few years ago we chose Remy for a girl. Just hope we get to use those names! 

I'm new to gifs, but I have a huge arsenal of memes!
    Wish I could make human babies like I make plant babies!

There's a gazillion of them!!
    Married to  for 3yrs w/5 furbabies :*
    TTC for 2 yrs.
    One loss at 9 wks, May 2014
    Two chemicals before TTC
    Preparing for infertility testing