January 2016 Moms

Ouch...

...a wonderful problem to have...
little one ate at 8:45 last night and I have been giving her a paci when she wakes up at night, and then if it doesn't appease her then feeding her.  She woke at 11:45, paci and back to sleep, 2, paci and back to sleep and got up at 4:45!! Ahhhh my boobs were killing me, but so happy she slept for 8 hours!!

Re: Ouch...

• Babies sleeping through the night when you are BF is both a blessing and a curse. I love the extra sleep, but the extremely full leaking boobs, not so much. Lol 
  • I've been known to wake my son to eat. He sleeps a solid 6 hrs straight every night for the first stretch and has since birth, it was a problem at first since he wasn't waking enough to eat. If he sleeps longer I have to wake him up cause I'm in pain!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup. Last night I had to run downstairs and pump for a bit because they were too full and sore to comfortably sleep. After many months of not sleeping on my stomach, I need to now. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS usually sleeps 2-3 hours, but he slept over 5 hours a few weeks ago.  I woke up engorged and in pain at the four hour mark and spent the next two hours convincing myself he would wake up any second, so I shouldn't go pump.  The next time I woke up at four hours, I did go pump and he woke up as I was putting everything away.  Then I had to deal with a cranky baby since he had trouble getting much when I tried to nurse.  I just can't win.