September 2016 Moms

What is your baby's Sex?

Re: What is your baby's Sex?

• I did a Sneak Peek test, I'm pretty sure I did it well enough not to contaminate it and the results came back today saying BOY!!!! I was really hoping for a boy because I came from a family of five girls!! Truth be told I was going to be a little sad if it was a girl.  I hope the results are right!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • LizC216LizC216 member
    edited March 2016
    After 3 boys we are having a healthy baby GIRL!!!!!
    How exciting!!

ETA: Now I'm curious...did you have any feelings like whether it was a boy or girl? Has this pregnancy been really different from your others? 
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @618mom22boys NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @618mom22boys That is exciting news!!!

@juliaindc I know what you mean. I find out March 17th and I feel like that is when it will fully hit me. Congrats!!!

@apowers80 Congrats on your second boy!!!

I have a prediction little boys will overrun this BMB!

Me:24 ~~~~~ DH:26

High school Sweethearts 03/29/07

Engaged 11/29/2009

Married 09/04/2012

TTC#1-06/01/2015

BFP 12/27/2015 EDD 9/8/2016

It's a BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are going to wait until Bun ("it's" nickname) is born to find out so we're having a surprise! :)

• LizC216 said:
    After 3 boys we are having a healthy baby GIRL!!!!!
    How exciting!!

ETA: Now I'm curious...did you have any feelings like whether it was a boy or girl? Has this pregnancy been really different from your others? 
    This pregnancy has been completely different than the boys.  I have had zero morning sickness, have been tired non stop, and the boob soreness has been unreal.  I had a feeling or hope it was a girl.  DH was 100% positive it was a girl.  He was right with the boys and now right with this one. 
    I have two girls and I'm trying to be team green this time. I compare this pregnancy to my others and while it's different, it's not completely different. I feel like this one might be a girl, but I thought my second was a boy and I was wrong. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. 

Congrats again! 

• Team green this time.  We found out with our first but we are excited to be surprised this time. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Cassandraspregnacy2 our anatomy scan isn't until 20 weeks but we are having an elective ultrasound done at 16 weeks to (hopefully) find out the sex. We waited the 20 weeks with my daughter but this time I'll be visiting my mom at 16 weeks and she has one of those nice ultrasound boutiques right by her so I thought why not? It will be nice to include my mom in it all and I'm excited to find out a little sooner this time! I agree with you though I feel like a phone call is a little impersonal of a way to find out whether you are having a son or daughter, but to each their own!
  • @Krisd6 How long did it take you to get your results? I'm waiting on mine too, but I just had my blood drawn Thursday so I'm sure it'll probably be next week before I hear back! I'm so impatient!
  • Spindlek said:
    @Krisd6 How long did it take you to get your results? I'm waiting on mine too, but I just had my blood drawn Thursday so I'm sure it'll probably be next week before I hear back! I'm so impatient!
    Just chiming in...I had mine done a few weeks ago. It took 8 days total to get my results.

• Had a 14/15 week ultrasound yesterday  (I get one every month due to the Zika stuff). Little booger had the cord right down the middle! The tech tried and tried, even did a TV US but that cord wouldn't move to give her 100% certainty. But she and the radiologist said they are "90% going girl"! We're thrilled as we have 2 boys and this is our last. Really was hoping for a little girl to do girl stuff with and have that special relationship (hopefully!). Have to wait another month to confirm :/
  • @LizC216 Thank you! :) I am worried that the Thursday blood-draw might mean the weekend will get in the way but I'm hoping for some news by this Friday or Monday! 
  • @Spindlek I had it drawn on a Weds afternoon, so I figured I would have to wait two weekends for the results. I was so happy when they called. Hope you get a call soon!

• Krisd6Krisd6 member
    edited March 2016
    @SpindlekIt felt like forever! I had my blood work drawn two weeks ago this Tuesday. I kept calling the office last week and they told me it can take up to 14 business days. I hope your results come back faster!!! Good luck ;)
  • @AnnaS930 I totally thought you were announcing! 

I agree though. I'm getting so excited reading everyone else's announcements.

• @noelani42 I talked myself and my husband into team green and I also want to know now. I hope I can hold out!

• I won't find out until 22 weeks. That's just how it ended up since I go in once a month. I've only had one ultrasound and that was at 9 weeks, 4 days. I'm 15 weeks today. Even though I'd really like to know, the waiting doesn't bother me much. I want them to be positive when they tell me. 
    prank april fools day pranks

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Currently team alien blob! We were initially expecting 2 (from OB at 8 weeks) then had u/s with nurse at 10 weeks & she said only 1. Nurse is not cert sonographer, said baby measures for 9 weeks but also pointed to a large darkened area (which to me looked like a partially obscured gestational sac because it was nearly the same size as baby A's but what do I know) outside the gestational sac holding baby A and said that was the yolk sac so I'm not real confident in her skills.

Now we wait until 14-16 weeks for gender scan to know for certain. If it's the initial two hoping for 1 of each, of just one then I think team blue! Early gender scan says team pink though! I'm happy either way, just want healthy 
  • I have my DNA test this Friday ( at 13 weeks), so I'll hopefully know by the end of this month! We have two girls, one from my husbands first marriage so he is dying to have a son. I'm not gonna lie it would be nice to have one of each, and I know my husband would be over the moon if we found out team blue. I'll update as soon as I find out. I can't wait to find out!
  • This is baby 3 for me and like a couple others I saw I have 2 boys. We'd love to have little girl, but a 3rd boy would also be wonderful. I can't wait to find out. We have an appointment for the 3D/4D US at Stork Vision on April 9th, I'll be 16 weeks. They do early gender reveal very accurately, we've gone for our other 2 pregnancies. I'll either be purging a lot of baby clothing or saving it all.

We asked our US tech at the 12 week scan if she had to take a best guess what would she say. She smirked and you could tell she wanted to guess and almost did but said "No I can't it's too hard". I think they are trained not to say anything that early because it can be so easy to make a mistake.

All I can say is Parenting teaches you patience! Especially now a days when everyone expects instant gratification, sometimes you just have to wait.

• Still team green! Had some genetic work done last week (week 13) and doc just called to say the results are in. The husband wants to know, but I want to try to hold out and be surprised.