Pregnant after a Loss

Weekly PGAL Check In 3/7

Hey all. Some people thought this would be helpful to have so here goes:

1. Introduce yourself

2. How far along are you? EDD?

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:

Re: Weekly PGAL Check In 3/7

• 1. Introduce yourself: I'm 30, DH is 29. Conceived first baby in October 2015 and ended in MMC after lots of scary bleeding from SCH late November after previously seeing heartbeat. Had D&C 12/1. Very luck to conceieve again 2nd cycle trying after our loss.  

2. How far along are you? EDD? 6 weeks today. EDD 10/31. 

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: So very thankful that thus far I have not had any bleeding or spotting or concerning symptoms. In fact, I don't have many pregnancy symptoms besides peeing a lot and sensitive breasts, so sometimes that worries me. This pregnancy so far is vastly different from my first. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: Very anxious for my first appointment on 3/16. I will be 7w2d, which was how far I got last time when we found out about the MMC. I'm praying for an ultrasound to ease my anxiety but I have no idea if this will happen or not. Hopefully I can convince my OB. She's the same one who did D&C and she was phenomenal, so perhaps she will understand my fears. 
  • 1. Introduce yourself:  I'm 31 and my husband is 37.  We got married almost 6 years ago.  It took us about 4-1/2 years to conceive our son and unfortunately we lost him at 37 weeks at the end of September.  I was shocked beyond belief it took us only two cycles to get pregnant with this little one.  We live in Cleveland, OH and have two bulldog mixes that are my fur children.

2. How far along are you/EDD:  I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow.  Due date is November 1st but I already know that I'll be induced a week early so I'll be having a October baby.  

3. Rants/raves/questions:  I'm am focusing all my energy on trying to be positive!   I would like to rave about all the women on these message boards.  What a supportive group of ladies I'm so thankful.  

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:  I'm excited for my first ultrasound.  My first doctors appointment is Wednesday but it's not with my OB so I'm nervous and dreading it.  I'm just hoping the midwife I'm seeing writes the referral for me to get my dating ultrasound so I can see my little bean.  None of this is feeling too real to me so I'm hoping seeing a healthy devolving baby in there will help it sink in.
  • Loading the player...
  • RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited March 2016

1. Introduce yourself

I'm 32 and DH is 33. I MCd our first pregnancy in December (the day after Christmas) at 7 weeks. I went from brown spotting to a complete MC in less than 12 hours, so it was definitely traumatic. We were benched for a cycle and then were fortunate enough to get pregnant our first cycle trying again.

I'm 5+2 by O. EDD of 11/5.

This pregnancy feels a lot like the last one. I'm a little tired, boobs are a little sore (although getting a little less so), and I'm peeing a little more. No really strong symptoms and no MS, which was exactly the way things were last time. If I didn't know I was pregnant, I wouldn't know I was pregnant!

This has me freaked the eff out, as many women on my BMB are already complaining about MS. Yesterday was a really bad PGAL day, as I told my H that my breasts were less sore, and the look on his face was like I stabbed a puppy. We're both too worried to get excited. There's other crap going on with both our families too, so it feels like we can't catch a break. 

Question for those farther along: is it really possible to have no real symptoms and a healthy pregnancy? I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Getting past my loss date and then going for first appointment and ultrasound on 3/21 at 7+2.

Oh, and did I mention that my MIL will be in town for two weeks over these dates? She doesn't know about either pregnancy and has been needling H a lot recently about grandkids. I may lose my shit if she needles me too much... 

Edited for a question and clarity.
  • 1. Introduce yourself: I am 29 and DH is 28. I had an early mc/chemical at the end of January and am excited to be pregnant again so soon. 
    DH and I have a dog who will hopefully be a good "big sister".

2. How far along are you? EDD? Based on when I think I ovulated, I'm 4w6d today. EDD November 8

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: I want to tell people about this pregnancy so bad! I don't like  keeping secrets. So far we have only told my mom. I plan to tell my SIL (we are very close and she has had losses so she understands) once we get the next hcg results. The rest of our parents will know once we have an ultrasound. Then if everything is going well, we might tell the rest of the family at Easter or Mother's Day if we can hold out. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: I have a second blood test on 3/9. My first was on 3/1 and hcg was 109 at about 14dpo. 3/9 will be the same point in the pregnancy I began bleeding last time, so I'm hoping once I make it past that date with no issues and a good hcg number, I'll begin to relax a little more.
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• @wishilivedinflorida, I sympathize on the lack of symptoms. I'm trying tell myself that it's normal and still early for MS to kick in, but my brain is not cooperating. 

@emmieann22, I can't even imagine going through that. You are one strong lady. Good luck at your first appointment!
  • @Megz1902 fingers crossed for a good blood draw on Wednesday!

@lgem4 I'm so sorry for your losses. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been. Im glad you are happy with your care this time and found a doc you love. Good luck on Friday! And thanks for the support... I'll take all the anecdotes I can get.
  • 1. Introduce yourself   Hi everyone!  Anna here.  I'm 36 and this was a (for me) remarkable 1st cycle positive after a MMC discovered the day before Thanksgiving at 13w during my nucal scan. After a terrible month+ of double d&c, here I am hoping for my rainbow baby!  The husband and I in South Dakota, avid hikers, and basically trying to have a non-crazy life even though I'm BSC paranoid over this pregnancy.  ;)

2. How far along are you? EDD?  I am currently 9w3d and EDD is October 7 but Sept. 30 or before is more likely as we're pretty sure a cesarean is in my future.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions:   I wish there was a magic "chill the eff out" pill because this pregnancy has me milestone watching (like clock watching) and nothing makes me reassured.  I'm hoping a 13 week scan past the point of the mmc will help me.

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:  At this point?  Really.  Just the birth.  I'm too worked up.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• 1. Introduce yourself: DH and I are both 33 and we have a 4 year old daughter. We conceived our second daughter March 2015. Everything with the pregnancy was perfect but at 31 weeks exactly I went to L&D triage for lack of movement. There was no heartbeat, labor was induced and our angel was born the next morning. 

2. How far along are you? EDD? 6w4d, October 27

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: The nausea hit full force this week. Food doesn't sound good at all, except potatoes. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: My first prenatal appointment next week. One step at a time with this pregnancy.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• It's nice to see so many of us due around the same time. Hopefully we can support each other over the next several months.

BabyFruit Ticker

• @RiverSong15 with my son I was queasy in the evening had some sore boobs for a few weeks and had round ligament pain.  Those really were all my symptoms and had a totally healthy baby despite the loss. My loss was a total crazy literally 1 in 20,000 chance of happening.  Every pregnancy is different.  My two best friends had practically no symptoms at all and both have healthy children.

@waterfall213 We are all due around the same time.  That's going to be hopefully be very fun for all of us and give us all some great support. I have some amazing friends but they just don't know how to support me right now and say some truly cringe worthy things at times.

@lgem4 Go Cleveland!  I convinced my husband to leave the east coast almost 4 years ago and we haven't regretted it once.  Glad you have a doctor you like better this time around.  Have a supportive doctor is so important when dealing with such a stressful pregnancy.

• 1. Introduce yourself
    I am 33, DH will be 34in a couple weeks. I had 3 losses, 2 healthy boys ages 3&4 and I have another little boy on the way. This will be our last. 

I'm 24+3, due June 24!

Rant- since this is my third successful pregnancy, I'm huge already. And I feel like I'm about to pop. With 15 weeks to go. 
    Rave- my snoogle pillow I got last week. And my husband is awesome for renovating our attic into the nursery.

looking forward to being done working. Since I figured I'd be uncomfortable early on, I'm starting my maternity leave in 4 weeks. And taking off until baby is at least 1. I'm so ready. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Wishilivedinflorida @RiverSong15 I am right there with you having next to no symptoms. I joked with DH the other day that I have never in my life wanted to feel nausea more than I do right now. I know not everyone gets MS, but I just feel like it would be a slight reassurance that HCG continues to rise.
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• @Megz1902 @RiverSong15 In fact, today I have been a bottomless pit. I have been absolutely starving all day. To the point that it's horribly uncomfortable. I've drank plenty of water so it's definitely not thirst...craziness! @Megz1902 I'm In the midst of when I started bleeding last pregnancy. Each day I don't bleed/spot now is a small victory. I don't think anyone can understand the agony of checking every single time you wipe and breathing a sigh of relief besides those who have been through it. 

@waterfall213 I'm also really excited there are a bunch of us due together! Definitely good to have support, especially when PGAL brain takes over. 

@EmmieAnn22 I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. Excited to have so many due date-ish buddies! 

@lgem4 I am just so heartbroken over your story. Glad you are in a more supportive situation now. It makes a world of difference. 

@rkrichey I'm so jealous of your leave! That's so great that you get to take that much time off. I think it's well-deserved!

I'm so sorry for everyone's losses. I'm so glad we are all here now. Looking forward to more check ins for sure!

• 1. Introduce yourself: Hello! From the suburbs of Chicago. My DH and I have been married for 5 years. We have a wild and crazy 4.5yo son. I was fortunate enough to conceive on my first try, on my honeymoon and he was born 9m to the day of our wedding. My pregnancy with him was a breeze. We started to try for another one in 2014, took many, many months of trying and I finally had a BFP in March last year. The pregnancy was uneventful, like my sons. Had numerous tests/ultrasounds etc and everything was "perfect". Went in for a routine check at 16w4d and we couldn't find a heartbeat. That was in June. Found out I was pregnant again after one cycle, in August and we are due with a little girl. 

2. How far along are you? 31w5d DD 5/4

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: Biggest pet peeve is the gestational diabetes I have this pregnancy. The bonus, only 3lbs of weight gain. Yay! 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: Tomorrow!! My ultrasound!! Being monitored by MFM, things have been better so we cut back on visits. It's been 8wks since I've "seen" her and my anxiety is through the roof! Hoping to see she's growing on schedule (fingers crossed) xx

• 1. Introduce yourself: Hi! DH and I are both 32 living in crazy expensive wine country of sunny CA. We have a spunky 2y9mos old daughter and have experienced 2 losses since conceiving our little guy on the way. We have been married 9 years this summer and learned we have a super easy time conceiving but keeping the pregnancies has been trickier. This little guy will be our last baby. 

i am currently 33w 4day. Due April 21. 

I am so uncomfortable! My DH is 6'6" and I'm afraid I'm carrying a big ole boy! I work full time and stand all day so it's really beginning to hurt. I also do not get any paid leave (self employed) so financially my stress level has been through the roof. 
    4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: meeting my little guy. I've longed for this rainbow baby and feel so guilty for not enjoying this pregnancy as much as I enjoyed my daughters. I just want to kiss his little face. 
  • hi! I am 33 and dh is 37. live currently at the jersey shore (love love love) this is our third pregnancy and hopefully our take home baby. had a very early mc (they wouldn't classify as a chemical) in January 15, mmc at 10 weeks in November 15 with a d&c and now I am pregnant again! we used clomid the last 2 times as I was having issues ovulating since our wedding in April 14. also every time I get pregnant my thyroid goes wild so they believe that caused the last 2. medications are involved and we are hopeful ;) 

2. I am 6w5d today. due October 26. we saw a heartbeat past week and now we go again today to ensure baby is growing properly.

3. my husband is able to fall asleep anywhere at any time. I want to smother his face bc I'm so tired and HE is the one snoring!!!! 

4. today. 945am. if the ultrasound goes well we get discharged to the regular obgyn which hasn't happened for me before! 
  • ALC08ALC08 member
    1. I'm 31, DH will be 30 in a few weeks. We'll be married for 8 yrs in June. I had a MMC followed by a d&c in Aug 2014 around 10 wks. I got my 2nd BFP in March 2015 (within days of first EDD) and was monitored closely the first few wks. We found out at 7 wks I would unfortunately be having another MC and waited it out for 3 wks. I was diagnosed w MTHFR and put on a high dose of folic acid + baby aspirin. After taking some time off to recuperate and let my body return to normal, we conceived the first cycle. I think we were both in shock. 

2. I'm 33 wks + 5 days DD April 21st (DH bday is the 18th) :)

3. To those that have had very late loses/ stillbirths : was there any known cause? The thought terrifies me beyond belief!

4. I'm hoping and praying to be able to hold my healthy little boy in my arms soon!
  • @ALC08  Firstly I'm so sorry for your loses.  And secondly and most importantly a huge CONGRATS on your little boy!  I can't wait to be that far along again. I miss pregnancy clothes and baby kicks, haha. Try not to stress over a stillbirth or late loss. (I know that's impossible). They are so rare thankfully.  I lost my son due to the placenta starting to detach early.  This happens about 1-2 in a 1000 pregnancies.  Now of those about 80% of women have symptoms like pain where it detaches or bleeding and will go to the hospital for bleeding and deliver via c-section.  My son was positioned so he blocked all the blood from coming out so I had zero signs.  The chances of that happening about 1 in 20,000.  It's so rare I can't stress that enough.  Just stay positive as best you can and take it one day at a time.  
  • Congrats @ALC08! I'm glad you're doing so well after two losses. Question for you: are you homozygous MTHFR and is that why you are receiving treatment? I'm heterozygous, which my OB has blown off as no big deal, so I'm just curious if I need to push for more. 
  • ALC08ALC08 member
    @EmmieAnn22  Thank you for the encouragement! I am so sorry for your loss! After the pain of early losses i just can't fathom losing one at this point. Congratulations on this pregnancy and i hope it's a very healthy one!
  • ALC08ALC08 member
    @RiverSong15 thank you! I believe i'm heterozygous but i have two parts. As my dr explained to me i have a deficiency, my body only processes or absorbs a fraction of the folic intake and i have a clotting issues. I'm a little less clear on the latter but hence the baby aspirin. Apparently he didn't feel it was severe enough for shots. I am on 4 xs the normal amount of folic acid. I know there is some disput on whether or not this actually causes MC but from my experience, conceiving so easily after starting the treatment and the way this pregnancy has progressed so far, I'm convinced. It has been completely different from the other pregnancies. I have also read it should be a certain type of natural folate suplement, but my rx just says folic acid. I would definately recommend checking into it. For me it was far too easy of a solution to not try it, and i would've been too scared to TTC for a third time with no answers or no changes. 
  • ALC08ALC08 member
    @RiverSong15 After i joined, i found a lady who had been diagnosed hetero MTHFR after a loss and she was on folic acid as well. She was a big help to me. She had her little girl not long ago. 
  • Thanks @ALC08. I switched to the methylated form of folate by switching PNVs this time, but my doctor didn't think a higher dose or baby aspirin was warranted given that I had one good copy of the gene. You're info is helpful, though, if God forbid this doesn't work out this time. Thanks!
  • 1. Introduce yourself
    Hi! createillumination from california (hello sun) I'm 36 this month and my DH is 36. We had  a mc last year in january at 8 weeks, it took a while TTC-ing and I got my BFP in december 15. I had a natural mc where I started spotting and 24 hours later the mc was complete. I've been with my DH for 9 years and we love to travel. We have one furbaby a siberian cat, she is the best cat in the whole darn world and I adopted her the day after I had my mc and she helped me get through the healing process.

2. How far along are you? EDD? 13weeks 3days EDD September 10th

3. Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm at the point on my pregnancy where I'm in the dark and waiting and hoping everything is alright. The 1st tri is almost over and I don't have a lot of symptoms and I don't feel kicks yet so I just have to wait and wait. My belly is getting bigger which is such a weird thing! 

@riversong15 yes it is possible to have no symptoms and have a healthy pregnancy! The only symptoms I have had this pregnancy is sore boobs which slowly went away starting week 9, a need to pee and some insomnia. I didn't even feel exhaustion until week 11-12. I had cramps all along the way that were pretty mild and came and went. It was a total mind f%^& not to have any big symptoms being PGAL. Hang in there and you never know when symptoms might kick in. I said the exact same thing I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop- it never did. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: I have a doctors appointment and a midwife appointment next week and I hope I get to her the heart beat on doppler- and I hope it isn't complicated because my doctor does not have a u/s machine in house. He found it at 11weeks in the office so I'm optimistic! I am working with a midwife to have a home birth, but because of my insurance I have to see a doctor for awhile while I do all the big tests and then I can go back to him if I end up needing to transfer to a hospital. 
  • Introduce yourself: I'm 20 and DH is 24, we may be young but have lived ALOT of life so far here in New Brunswick Canada ! We lost our little angel Lillian Robin last May, she was stillborn at 29 weeks. 
    How far along are you: 30 weeks 5 days! Due May 13 but I doubt I'll make it that long
    rants/raves: a little background, I went into preterm labor at 28 weeks and just got off hospital bedrest a week ago, cervix is only 1cm dilated and 50% effaced but my contractions WILL not stop. After 3 weeks these contractions are getting extremely exhausting. They are no longer changing my cervix but very painful :( I think when this baby decides to come, it will be FAST! 
    Next milestone: DELIVERY :D 
  • 1. Introduce yourself;  I just turned 31, DH is 33. I had a missed miscarriage in December. Development stopped around 6 weeks but I didn't know until about 9 weeks. We live in North Dakota. And have one son, who will be 2 when this babe comes. We had tried for him for about a year and a half. Got pregnant on the 2nd round of clomid. 

2. How far along are you? EDD?  12 weeks tomorrow, EDD 9/21/16

3. Rants/Raves/Questions:  Rants - food just doesn't sound good right now, I miss it!!!   Raves - yay for warmer weather.   Questions - anyone have experience with placenta previa? I "potential" have it and am on pelvic rest until my 20 week ultrasound.  We had a ultrasound last week for dating purposes. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:  My next OB appointment to hear babies heartbeat. We saw it on the ultrasound but I can't wait to hear it! 
  • @luv4LO  I had partial placenta previa with my first pregnancy. By the anatomy scan the placenta had moved up as my uterus grew and all was well.

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. Introduce yourself
    I'm 29 and DH 31 (soon 32). We have a 3 year old DS. I had a early loss in Aug
     2014, a mmc in Dec 2014 (found out at 16w baby died at 9w) and another mmc in March 2015 (found out at 9w baby died at 6w). Got tested, but never found anything.

37w EDD 31 March

I'm tired of PGP/SPD making it hard to move around and function like a normal person. Also my DS think it's so much fun to run away from mom now that I can't chase after him and stop him! 

as another pp I look forward to the delivery
  • Introduce: I am 34 and my husband just celebrated his 36th birthday. We tried to conceive for 7 months and just when I was going to go in for further exploratory on some possible fibroids to see if they were causing issues with conception, I got my very first BPF. That was in January 2015 and at what was supposed to be 8 weeks went in for ultrasound and could only see yolk sac. Figured we just looked a little too early so went back a week later and there was a baby but oddly measuring a little over 8 weeks already. They said they must have "missed it" the week before. A little over two weeks later I went in for a lot of pressure and got tested for UTI (Had one) but they couldnt find babies heart beat. Had a D&C at what would have been 11 weeks pregnant. Waited two cycles before TTC this one to establish a new OB and to let my body and mind heal. Took 4 months to conceive. This time I knew I was pregnant and got my BFP at about 8 DPO.

How far along/EDD: 24+6 days today and due June 22nd

Rants/Raves/Questions: Reluctantly had to call oncall doc last night and go to labor and delivery. Everything with baby is fine (thank God. I still hold my breath every time until they verify heartbeat). I have a lot of discomfort/pain/pressure in my very lower stomach. Feels like UTI. I was treated for one two weeks ago but symptoms returned after I was done with antibiotics. Plus last night I had braxton Hicks from 8:30pm-11pm and I started to get nervous about preterm labor. They dont know what is causing the pain (possibly kidney stone) but baby is good and cervix was closed so I'm just going to take it for what it is. Rave goes out to my husband who didn't even blink an eye when I said I was going to the hospital, kept me calm and made me laugh like he always does, and didn't complain when he got little to no sleep and had to be up at 6am this morning to go to work.

Milestone: I go in Monday for a repeat ultrasound to check to make sure baby has moved away from its cord (baby's cord was above its head and if it dropped it could put pressure on the cord and cut off its supply) and also to check kidney stone. I also do my glucose test that morning so we will see if I have to deal with gestational diabetes. Nervous about the test but so so so so excited to see my sweet baby again.

Agree with @ALC08 I have been wondering about causes (if they are known) for late term miscarriage/stillbirth. 

So thankful to see all of us pregnant and looking forward to seeing pictures of all of the rainbow babies who will be coming in to this world!!
  • @June2016BabyW and @ALC08 There was nothing found in our testing that caused my baby to die. We tested the placenta and cord and I had a bunch of bloodwork done. We declined an autopsy though. I felt her moving when I went to bed and the next morning I noticed that she wasn't moving. I was 31 weeks exactly. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so sorry for the loss @waterfall213 and thank you so much for sharing your story. I think I am more terrified of late term loss/stillbirth than I was of first trimester loss (probably because I finally made it past the first trimester) and I am always wondering causes of loss after that 14th week. Especially later on such as yours. Even though it is "less than 1%" those 1% of people exist and I want to hear their stories whenever they are willing to share. I would think it especially difficult to not know the reason for the loss. I wish medical advancements would give us all the answers and quickly and painlessly as possible. Perhaps some times we don't need to know though. Hopes and prayers for a wonderful rainbow baby for you and your loved ones.
  • @June2016BabyW If you scroll towards the bottom of page one I shared my story of how I lost my son at 37 weeks which may give you some insight.  In my case it was well under a 1% chance.  Sadly they only know about 50% of the time why it happens.  I would say if you ever get worried during the remainder of your pregnancy don't hesitate to call your doctor or even head to the hospital. 
  • I'm so sorry for the loss @EmmieAnn22 . I never knew the 50% statistic. And I really struggled with calling the on call doc last night and going to labor and delivery and I felt like I should apologize for wasting their time (I'm an overly easy patient to my own fault) but then I thought "what would I do if I went in next week to see my doctor and they said 'you should have come in earlier'" and then I found out that something that could have been prevented or fixed couldn't any more. So I appreciate so much your advice and I am going to be more open and assertive about saying "something doesn't feel right can you help me."
  • Hi @chloe97 I was a June 16'er too.  Glad to see you made it over to PGAL!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @chloe97 Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! So happy to see you here!!! Congrats lady!
  • @chloe97 Congrats! Happy to see you over here!
  • Thanks @RiverSong15!! It's so nice to see familiar faces here!!
  • Intro: DH is 34 and I am 28, but will be 29 in a few weeks.  I went off BC in November of 2014 and got a BFP in February 2015.  We heard our first heartbeat almost 1 year ago today, but the baby stopped growing shortly after that appointment, but neither of us had any knowledge of that.  I went to my 11+6wk appointment and they couldn't find a heartbeat with the doppler so they sent me in for an U/S and as soon as I saw how big the baby was I knew and asked the technician if there was a heartbeat, sadly the answer was no.  This was the day before my birthday, I was in shock and actually drove back to my job and sat in my office because I didn't want to tell my husband what happened, but I drove to his work and had him meet me outside and broke the news to him.  I had a D&C on April 3rd of last year.  We planted a tree in the yard in memory of our little one, my profile picture is that tree.  I have met so many people I wouldn't have known because of my loss, and if I didn't have the loss we wouldn't have this baby on the way.  Well that is my story.

How far along/EDD: 36+6wks / March 31st (my birthday)

Rave: My blood pressure is going a little crazy the last few days.  I'm nervous for my appointment in an hour I really don't want to be induced, but anything to keep baby safe.  I'm hoping they will just have me self monitor for one more week, and come in if it spikes too much.

Milestone: I think my next milestone is birth.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"