October 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday March 5th Ticker Change

This is for anyone who goes to a new week today (i.e. Yesterday you were 6w6d and today you are 7w)

1. What week are you?
2. How big is baby?
3. Rants/raves/questions?
4. If you had one superpower, what would it be?

Re: Saturday March 5th Ticker Change

• Options
    1. 6 weeks.
    2. A blueberry, sweet pea, chocolate chip, or ladybug.
    3. I had a scary past few days but things seem to be resolving? I had some bleeding (enough to fill a panty liner but not bleed through) and my mom (an md herself) said to call my doctor. A TV, pelvic exam, harrowing blood work, and an epic saga to get a rhoGAM shot ensued. Everything was measuring correctly. We saw a heartbeat but it was slow. The question is was it improving or declining. Doctor looked at my hormone results and decided to wait for another test Monday before any intervention. No bleeding since then. Rant is bleeding and the fact that once doctors get involved, things seem to be more dramatic than necessary. Rave is that the staff at the hospital where I got my rhoGAM were all very good.

4. I'd want the ability to fly: I never like having to take the long way around on sidewalks. It'd be great if I could just go straight to where I want to be!
  • Options
    JDMRSJDMRS member
    1. What week are you? 7
    2. How big is baby? A wee raspberry. Or a Brookesia micro chameleon 
    3. Rants/raves/questions? Each pregnancy App gives me a different answer on how far along I am. WTE-7 weeks, 2 days, Ovia-7 weeks 1 day, the bump ticker 7 weeks, 1 day and the bump 7 weeks. Not a huge thing but I'd like to know.
    4. If you had one superpower, what would it be? Super strength. I'd love to be able to pick up heavy things and move them. Especially my desks at the office! Hate how they are set up but they are too heavy for me to move, even if I were preggo.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JDMRSJDMRS member
    @celette482 yikes! Scary week for you! I hope everything is on the up and up! Keep us up to date on your results!
  • Options
    1. What week are you? 10
    2. How big is baby? A prune or a cardinal tetra fish
    3. Rants/raves/questions? I need the morning sickness to stop. It's getting old. Also, my Snoogle came yesterday, but it was delivered to the office manager and I couldn't get it. Hopefully I can get it today because my hips are killing me this morning. 
    4. If you had one superpower, what would it be? I'd love to be invisible whenever I please. I love drama and gossip. The more information I could get the better.
  • Options
    1. What week are you? 7
    2. How big is baby? A playing dice or a raspberry
    3. Rants/raves/questions? All the symptoms have set in. I picked up some vitamin b6 yesterday. Anybody know how long until it might have an effect on the nausea? I am also taking dramamine naturals (just a ginger supplement). 
    4. If you had one superpower, what would it be? I want to be a healer. I don't know if anyone has heard of Dorian, the little boy dying of cancer who started the #Dstrong movement. I live very nearby and have many friends and family who are close with him and his family. Seeing the suffering and pain...it's a lot. I wish I could heal him, but he is transitioning currently and has only a day or two left. There are so many others I could help too.
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    @LizaKate1213  your super power choice makes me feel like a bad person. :-/

Also, I don't know about the b6, but when I started benadryl, it took 2 days to see a difference. 
  • Options
    LizaKate1213LizaKate1213 member
    edited March 2016
    Lol @br0co1ii, not my intention sorry! It's just been an emotional couple of months, then to hear this morning that he is in his final day or two of life...it is very sad. Thanks for the input! I almost started taking unisom last night but decided it wasn't worth it because it isn't time released so it won't have the intended effect.
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    jatwal128jatwal128 member
    edited March 2016
    1. What week are you? 8
    2. How big is baby? The size of a Pygmy seahorse. Which sounds creepy and adorable all at once.
    3. Rants/raves/questions? Being at 8 weeks seems like a big deal. Not sure why. I'll still be nervous until our 10 wk appt when we should hopefully be able to hear the heart beat on a doppler. Also, I'm already tired of my short fuse. I have no problem saying how I feel now and it isn't always the nicest
    4. If you had one super power what would it be? Kind of the same lines as a healer, but basically my dog has to live forever. So whatever power I need to make that happen.

edit because mobile bump stinks
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • Options
    ejmo68ejmo68 member
    edited March 2016
    1. What week are you? 10 weeks (finally double digits)
    2. How big is baby? Prune 
    3. Rants/raves/questions? Feeling good just a week and half now till my next appointment! So ready for 3-16
    4. If you had one superpower, what would it be? I would love to be able to fly!!! 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    @ejmo68  my 2nd appointment is 3-18. It seems so far away! I'm resisting the urge to do anything for baby (projects, registry...) until after I get a clear NT scan.
  • Options
    @br0co1ii yes I understand. This is the big appointment for me because the last time I was pregnant this is the appointment I found out my baby didn't have a heartbeat. So until I hear that heart beating on the 16th I can't really get excited or tell anyone. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    1. What week are you? 9 weeks

2. How big is baby? An olive

3. Rants/raves/questions? I'm exhausted all the time so I barely get anything done, plus we're trying to buy a house and I have done ZERO packing. 

4. If you had one superpower, what would it be? I would want to be like Rain Man smart
  • Options
    E=Mc3E=Mc3 member
    Hi.
    I am 7 weeks along today!!!

My baby is the size of a dime or a pygmy goby fish. Actually most of the pictures I've seen make me think my baby might actually be a pygmy goby fish at this point. Lol!!

Rants and raves...I keep waking up on my back in bed...I know I need to stop that. Also, I have an ear infection, so when I sleep on my side it hurts. 
    I have to wait another 3 weeks (probably) to be able to see my peanut on ultrasound.
    My hubby is super supportive and understanding. He is more excited about this pregnancy than either of the other two.

Selfish superpower wish: Be able to build any sort of invention with whatever is lying around. MacGyver set on extreme mode. I'd make a machine to see my baby berry 1st. Lol!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @E=mc3. I used to LOVE MacGyver!!! He was definitely my first real crush. 
  • Options
    1. What week are you? 9 weeks

2. How big is baby? A tater tot ;)

3. Rants/raves/questions? Oh man, I feel like all I have done so far this pregnancy is rant.  I was so looking forward to savoring these 9 months and showering dd with attention and fun times just her and I during the week, but at this point I am just a shell of a mom.  Feeling extremely guilty, and yesterday she even witnessed me vomit in the toilet.  So hoping this end soon, I can't take it much longer.  That and I think it's made me decide we are done at 2.  I can't go through this again. :(  But for a rave, my appointment is on Monday, excited/hopeful to see this little person and praying for a heartbeat!

4. If you had one superpower, what would it be? @LizaKate1213 just checked out his fb.  What an absolutely heartbreaking story.  Such a beautiful little boy, I cannot imagine the anguish his family is going through right now.  They'll definitely be on my mind this weekend, I will be hugging dd extra tight today and remember to be thankful for each and every day with her.
    Any kind of superpower after seeing that seems superficial and silly, but I guess I would say I wish I could wave a magic wand and my house would be clean.  I don't have it in me right now to do any house chores!

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @sidecarsareforbishes, it has been amazing and sad and just a rollercoaster to watch his story unfold these past few years, and more so these past 2 months. He is always so brave, and his parents have just done everything to make his life full of love and adventure for him. I cry every time I see his pictures. Life can be so fragile.  :'(
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    @JDMRS Got a second set of blood results back today. Everything is rising as it should be and Doctor isn't gonna put me on supplements as of now. Grow baby, grow!