April 2016 Moms

BFM 3/7

2»

Re: BFM 3/7

• My boobs haven't really grown at all. What the hell?
  • Loading the player...
  • spicedicespicedice member
    edited March 2016
    @AmadorRose I didn't get one when I was a FTM! Everyone was making bets on when I would cave and ask for one. Never happened. Why? I'm too damn stubborn. Plus, I love a challenge... 

It's also what I wanted, and I sure as hell was going to fight for what I wanted.

SweetBriarBee I remember you said that you had a large family (and that your H also has a large family), but I thought it would be ironic if it had been the sister that you had mentioned before. If I could, I would tell your mom to go suck an egg.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @fbanke42 as a chronic migraine sufferer, I'm WAY more afraid of the spinal headache than I am of contractions. I know DH is going to be a great labor coach and frankly, I don't want a catheter as long as I'm coherent. Epidurals are fabulous for people who want them but I am not one of those people. 
  • @AmadorRose They're great for people who want them and those that work for them. One of my friends has never had a successful epi. Only half of her back would ever work.

Anniversary

• I guess I spoke too soon about the water issue last night. It was working fine until about 4:00. Now we have no running water again and both breakers are on this time. Wish this would have happened before I put my comforter in the washer >.< Fiancé is on the phone with our landlord. I'm so aggravated -./
  • My BFM goes out to myself. What the hell was I thinking when I thought I could start my doctoral program this semester at 7 months pregnant??!! Like my plate isn't full enough with a 3 year old and a full time job?! And where was DH to stop me?! I will never sleep again. 
  • BFM goes out to my body. Woke up with extreme swelling. It was so bad that it hurt to put my work boots on.

Anniversary

• Also, I'm seriously tired of everyone and their mother saying something along the lines of, "All FTMs say they don't want an epidural and they all change their minds. You'll change your mind too." Seriously? My plan is my plan and anyone who didn't help create this baby can butt out of it.
    I've been having the opposite problem.. I want the epidural and at least 6 people have tried to convince me to "go natural". I can't for the life of me understand why people want me to be in pain so badly. I have zero pain tolerance and I know this about myself, why put myself through the agony?!?! 

Overall, people should learn to respect the choices made by other people. Just because it isn't a choice you would make doesn't mean that that person is making a mistake!

Re: bra sizes. My boobs are just now starting to expand, I've been holding out as long as I can on purchasing new ones since for me I'm starting out at a 32H and good bras in my size are already expensive but I may have to cave in the next week or so.