Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Graco play yard sheets

Does anyone have the graco pack n play with the bassinet attatchment? If so, does the attachment need sheets or does the pad come out and you just wash that? I can't find sheets for it anywhere. I feel like regular sized bassinet sheets are way too big for it

Re: Graco play yard sheets

• Go the bassinet sheets I used the pack n play sheets. It's the same size as pack n play mat. I got the waterproof sheets at Buy Buy Baby but they have others there too and amazon sells them as well. That's what I use since there are not specifically ones for the bassinet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ashton2190ashton2190 member
    edited March 2016
    I got sheets at babies r us. I'm glad I did because DD is very spitty and there are large spots where she spit up after I tried burping her for what feels like forever

edit: autocorrect fail 
  • Loading the player...
  • I got playard sheets at Walmart and they fit my Graco pack n play perfectly.
  • Go the bassinet sheets I used the pack n play sheets. It's the same size as pack n play mat. I got the waterproof sheets at Buy Buy Baby but they have others there too and amazon sells them as well. That's what I use since there are not specifically ones for the bassinet.
    I love the waterproof sheets from Buy Buy Baby. I have two sets, plus one set of regular sheets, which i hate after having the waterproof!!
  • You mean sheets for the newborn mapper attachment? I just laid a blanket over the top and let the sides hang down. I used a heavier minky blanket so it doesn't shift. There's no suffocation risk, but you won't be able to use the napped attachment once baby can roll over.