November 2016 Moms
Options

Rainbow baby

Got my bfp Today. So excited. Hubby and I are so blessed.

Re: Rainbow baby

• Options
    Congratulations!  This is our week to try for a November baby. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll get my Bfp as well. 
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! I've been getting very faint BFPs so I'm a little hesitant to join in yet, but hopefully I'll be here too!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just tested this morning! Looks like I made the November cut with you lucky ladies. I was Nov 2014 with DD and it looks like I'm on the same path this time. Wowee wow!
  • Options
    hayleyarp said:
    Just tested this morning! Looks like I made the November cut with you lucky ladies. I was Nov 2014 with DD and it looks like I'm on the same path this time. Wowee wow!
    I was Dec 14 :) we will definitely have our hands full
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Congrats & welcome :smile: 
  • Options
    Me too! November 4th due date!
  • Options
    Yay! Congats!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yay! Hopefully this will be my rainbow baby too. Praying for stickiness!
  • Options
    Congrats to all you ladies!  In the same boat pregnant with my rainbow baby (not that I particularly like that term).  
  • Options
    Also pregnant with my rainbow baby. Interested what you think of the term? 
  • Options
    I had to look up what it meant when I saw an article about rainbow babies on Facebook about a week before I lost my son.  The description was this baby was a calm after the storm.  I guess I don't like to think of my son or anything about him as a storm or as something negative. It's tragic but got an amazing 37 weeks with him and 8 hours with him in my arms.  Maybe I just read a bad definition or maybe learning what it meant and then losing him so soon after made me have a poor association with the term.  But for whatever reason I don't refer to my new little bean as a rainbow baby.  

Sorry if if that was a lot.  It's a rainy day and those always put me in a mood and I tend to over share when I'm feeling down.  

• Options
    So sorry for your immense loss. My heart hurts for you as I read your post. I am sort of ambivalent about the term myself. 
  • Options
    Rainbow baby here as well. I'm 4w2d. I'm very cautious about getting excited. I hope it's extra sticky. Loss in Nov '14 @ 8wks. TTC 20 months so far. 
  • Options
    i miscarried back in December right befor Christmas at 11wk. I had a really hard miscarriage i end up having to do two rounds of pills and a d&c. Im truly blessed to have this little rainbow baby growing inside of me. Im also really scared. Trying to stay positive. Congratulations ladies im due November 11th. 
  • Options

Congratulations lilprincess522.  I've also gone through some tough losses.  This is my 6th pregnancy (I have one living son) the rest were either chemical pregnancies, missed miscarriage or ectopic pregnancies. 

I love your colorful graphic!!  Did you make it?