Pregnancy Pillows? — The Bump
1st Trimester

Re: Pregnancy Pillows?

• The snoogle pillow I love it we have a queen and it works just fine for us if I move to much in the night I just adjust it over more to my side when I wake up its been awesome. I don't have the full horse shoe style just the body length with curled ends and it's been a life saver for me! 
    fourtsixand2J+A2008
  • Highly recommend the Snoogle. We have a king because both DH and I use body pillows, but I know of others who have used it in a queen and it worked fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    lindsayleigh1989J+A2008
  • Loading the player...
  • J+A2008 said:
    Thanks! Do you have the full U or the body pillow with the two ends?
    I have the two ends as I thought it would fit better in our queen bed and I think it's great 
  • I love the full U I sleep with pillows everywhere

• I have the Snoogle Mini. I had the full sized one and I felt like I was suffocating in it.
  • I had a snoogle with my first pregnancy, this time ill me manipulating the kind size pillows. 
  • What everyone these said: snoogle!!! Also I  used the wedge too under my tummy! 
  • *Lurking from TTGP*

With my first pregnancy, I refused to pay $$$ for an expensive "pregnancy pillow" and grabbed 2 cheap body pillows from Target instead. They worked great. I was/am a side sleeper, so I put them lengthwise side by side with a few inches in between and laid down. I shoved one under my belly and one supported my back. It was great. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    splsmama2016
  • Kinda late but the snoogle is AMAZING for third trimester (which I am in). I didn't love it at first but now I love it. You won't regret it!
  • My husband got me a cheaper version from Walmart called the sleeper keeper. I don't think it's as big as the snoogle so for a smaller bed might be a good option. It is $40, so also a bit cheaper than the snoogle. I love it and cannot imagine never sleeping with this ever again. I totally feel like Jill's character in " the backup plan"; DH might have to throw it out the window if he ever wants cuddles again!!

cat fail animated GIF