November 2016 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying.

My last group I was in had one of these and I loved it. It was hilarious. Just write down why you were emotional today. 

I cried today while driving home from the dog park. They're having a St. Jude's fundraiser on the radio and this mom said, "she's my heart outside my body, and it was breaking" I was a mess. 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying.

• Loading the player...
  • While driving with my DH and daughter, tagging along on their mission to find marbles for their new maze game (the toy store was closed when they were on their date the night before), I looked over at him and just thanked him for this beautiful life he's given me. Lots of happy tears!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I asked DH to grab me coffee on his way home earlier and he forgot it. I begged him to go get me coffee before leaving again and was crying uncontrollably. He started laughing at me so I started laughing because it was so ridiculous, but I couldn't stop bawling. 
  • hFab14 said:
    I watched the first episode of Fuller House. Cried twice. In the opening credits. 
    Stay away from episode 4. 
  • There was a fiddler at the grocery store playing a reel and it made me miss home. 
    K.

Son, K, 9 | Daughter, C, 5 | Daughter, M, expected November 7, 2016
  • Nothing irrational yet, but this morning we put a "best big sister" shirt on DD before dropping her off at my IL's for the day. All the feels seeing her wearing that for the first time! All. The. Feels.
  • I watched the newest Steve Jobs movie and practically cried through the whole thing. DH kept looking at me like what the hell? Are you ok? Why are you crying? Ummm I don't know!! He was a genius and we'll probably never have anyone like that again in our lifetime. He changed the world, and I'm wondering what our world would be like without him. Oh here I go again getting all weepy...

• I got home after being away for 2 days.....
  • Oh geesh. And again... "I'm pregnant again."  Just thinking. That's all. 
  • We have been using Blue Apron for dinners lately and I didn't like the meal last night. I asked DH if he liked it and he said "It wasn't my favorite." Cue tears.
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH called my dog a cat because he is little. And then laughed when I told him it upset me. 
  • kristah2 said:
    hFab14 said:
    I watched the first episode of Fuller House. Cried twice. In the opening credits. 
    Stay away from episode 4. 
    This wasnt today... but looking back on a few days ago I may understand now why I cried throughout my binge watching of fuller house. 
  • My SO wouldn't help me find the remote
    but pleaaaseeeee!!!! 
  • Fuller House got me today too. Uncle Jesse singing Forever... also, when DJ delivered Comet Jr, Jr, Jr. Also the closing credits. <3
  • Ugh. Pregnancy hormones are the worst! 
    I was sobbing uncontrollably last night. I literally couldn't stop crying. It was the huge, loud sobs that make you all snotty and really attractive. 
    Basically I was in bed and told DH that I didn't have to go into work until 9 am the next day because we have a low census... and then I just started crying... and couldn't stop. 

Poor DH

• Someone I know got into medical school (UPenn, no less). Her mom posted on facebook about how proud she was, and that made me cry. As if I had anything to do with her achievement.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• because of the Downton Abbey Finale. All the feels.  :'(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I bought books for the Steve ( that's what husband calls the baby) and I cried reading them. 
  • because of the Downton Abbey Finale. All the feels.  :'(
    I'm so sad there's no more to binge watch. I've already rewatched all the seasons.

***SPOILER-ish***

I need closure on Tom. 
  • **spoiler alert**
    @LikeForReal I'm pretty sure they were alluding to a future relationship with Edith's Editor at the end there...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • **spoiler alert**
    @LikeForReal I'm pretty sure they were alluding to a future relationship with Edith's Editor at the end there...
    I had hoped as well, but I NEED to him happy again, in depth. I was so invested when Sybil died. He deserves his happy ending just as much as the women!
  • I have been crying on and off all day, the latest time was from going back and reading the SO Brag thread and seeing other people liked the post I made about my husband.  He really is great and I am so lucky!  Since I am so hormonal this is not likely to last and I am sure I will have a rant about him sooner than later... haha!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Reading The Lorax and The Giving Tree to my DD. OMG those books are so sad!!! The Giving Tree is especially horrible. I didnt realize how sad it was when I bought it. I almost cant believe ts a childrens book.
  • edited March 2016
    I made red bean buns. My yeast was bad so after all that work, they ended up too sticky. Cue tears.

I really wanted red bean buns.
    K.

Son, K, 9 | Daughter, C, 5 | Daughter, M, expected November 7, 2016
  • whaatwhaat member
    Seeing the title of this thread and then thinking about how I've been getting weepy lately made me tear up for a second. 
  • Any country song. 
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I cried bc I made the best looking fried egg the other morning and then realized I couldn't eat it because I like my yellows runny: I threw it in the trash then proceeded to cry. Lol 
  • EVERYTHING. Ive given up on makeup last few days because I am ridiculous.

Call me crazy but I swear my dog knows I am pregnant. Last time around he started laying at my waist and just stared at me. "looking into my soul" as I call it! But he was doing this again before I got my BFP, another reason I was convinced but H thought I was nuts. Anyway, he is normally quite the snuggler, but lately he is a leech and always laying his head over my belly. It makes me tear up and cry every time because I think to myself how sweet it is if he really does know.