September 2016 Moms

Fitness Friday Check-In & GIF party (How I feel exercising while pregnant....)

I forgot to do it last week, I'll try to keep up with it every week! 
Fitness Friday Check in

1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) 

2. What are your fitness goals for next week? 

3. Favorite fitness activity while  pregnant?  (recommendations) 

3. How youuuu feelin'? 

4. Fitness GIF party - "How I feel exercising while pregnant" 
Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
ttcal May 2016

Re: Fitness Friday Check-In & GIF party (How I feel exercising while pregnant....)

• Thanks for this @KarenBeth714!!!!

1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) I have eating better/healthier this week than last week. I also made serious workout plans with friends for next week that would be expensive to back out of. I'm finally starting to get out of the first tri fog, but I'm not 100% yet! Next week is going to be my "just do it" week.

2. What are your fitness goals for next week?  Walk daily every morning before work. No wussing out on the workout classes i signed up for.

3. Favorite fitness activity while  pregnant?  None so far, i'm still exploring options! I need ideas!

3. How youuuu feelin'? Better but not 100%. Mostly feeling lazy for not actually working out much.

I've been making plans/efforts to exercise but really it's been more like

• Fitness Friday Check in

1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) I was able to get out for a couple of walks (chose to walk to library with my 1 year old instead of driving there on Wednesday when weather was decent. Only 1/2 mile from my house but still a better option). I finished up a 30 day squat challenge on Tuesday and haven't done much since. Need my next monthly challenge!!

2. What are your fitness goals for next week? Fitness goals will be to exercise - walk/jog at least 3 times during the week. Temps are still up and down and finding it hard to be motivated inside. We'll see! Also, starting some sort of a monthly challenge - something for arms and legs I think (I pretty much avoid abs during pregnancy)

3. Favorite fitness activity while  pregnant?  (recommendations) SQUATS! I felt so strong last time, and was able to keep my legs pretty toned while my belly grew. I think it helped during labor to have so much strength in that area/pelvic floor.

3. How youuuu feelin'? I'm feeling good now that blump is really a bump, but needing to get active. And at some point need to start eating better - all will come with better weather. I'm still in the mood for heavy warm comfort food and sitting on the couch.

Like an obese orangutan. Hence why I don't do any situps
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) I entered the Crossfit Open and did the 16.1 workout last Friday evening.  I did better than I thought, but I'm doing the scaled version so it's not terribly difficult.  This week's looks about as equally awful so I'm looking forward to that tonight or Sunday.

2. What are your fitness goals for next week? Get back to healthier eating.  I was doing well with an 80/20 paleo diet and it went completely out the window when I started getting the annoying nausea about week 6.  All I wanted was WHITE BAD CARBS and now I've slipping back in that and can't get out.  So my goal for this/next week is start slowing eliminating those bad carbs again.

3. Favorite fitness activity while  pregnant?  (recommendations) Crossfit/running

3. How youuuu feelin'? Fatigue is going away, but I think my unhealthy eating is causing me to be tired at the end of the work day.  :(  Feeling my blump getting bigger.

4. Fitness GIF party - "How I feel exercising while pregnant" I got nothing...sorry!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) 
    walked over 10000 steps a day for 7 days (using my fitbit) 
    Keep up walking everyday and do very light strength training 3-4 days a week (been doing about 2). Also to start eating better. 
    walking! I talk 2 20 minute work breaks and walk and then walk right after walk for about 20-25 minutes
    3. How youuuu feelin'? 
    Great! I have been worried for a few weeks I was just going to be a crazy lazy hungry woman for the entire pregnancy but that lady is gone (for now) 

Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• I've walked the neighborhood maybe 5 times. Not this week - Total. Today was the first time I've made it to the gym since November. Yes - November. I'm so ashamed LOL

i have awful nausea, bloating and burping. Thank goodness all the people around me today had headphones listening to their own jams bc as hard as I tried to be quiet, I let out quite a few big burps. So embarrassing 

Sorry not not to stick to the script, I'm on my phone and quoting sucks. But my goal is to keep going to the gym and also get back into yoga. 
  • Love the gifs!!

@AnnaS930 that made me LOL at my desk.. hee hee...first time I smiled all day, thanks!

Fitness Friday Check in

1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) Yoga last sat and walks every day with the dogs

2. What are your fitness goals for next week? gym and yoga for elliptical and weights/ squats

3. Favorite fitness activity while  pregnant?  (recommendations) Love my prenatal yoga class! They even do special abdominal breathing that will help with labor

3. How youuuu feelin'?  Pretty ok

animals dog workout costume work out

Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
    ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
    bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
    ttcal May 2016
  • Fitness Friday Check in

1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) Same workouts for me, although I did have to scale down this week a little bit due to increased fatigue. I did 3 weight lifting workouts, one spin, and one easy jog/incline walk. I was a bit bummed that after the jog my hips were like NOPE. I feel like it's way too early for that. 

2. What are your fitness goals for next week? Keep up with  my usual! At least 2-3 strength workouts, a few jog/walks. I'll be traveling for work though so we'll see. 

3. Favorite fitness activity while  pregnant?  (recommendations) Spinning has been good to me thus far, and weight lifting is always good! 

3. How youuuu feelin'? Ehhhh getting winded really easy which is frustrating for me. It's hard for me to limit myself sometimes to keep myself at a "conversational" level, but I know it's important. 

• 1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) 
    Been on a hike everyday with the dogs. It's still snowy, so they haven't been long hikes, but still moving outside. 
    I'd like to add arms and squats. 
    Hiking and walking are nice. I haven't gotten the motivation to go running. I also like yoga and usually spend about 20 mins in the morning if ds lets me. 
    3. How youuuu feel in'?
    pretty good, still really tired and a lot of nausea. Hope this clears up soon. I get nothing done in the afternoon and I need to. 

• I want to work out but I've been so busy with work and night classes and homework, I haven't had much time....boo....hopefully come May I'll be able to at least be walking and it will be nice out.  Still bummed though because I had all good intentions of working out my whole pregnancy....
  • 1. What fitness goals have you accomplished this week (have you modified or increase activity?) I went to spin class on Wednesday and it felt great to get back into it after taking a few weeks off!

2. What are your fitness goals for next week? Go to spin again and try to hit 13,500 steps Monday-Friday.

3. Favorite fitness activity while  pregnant?  (recommendations) Not really my favorite, but I've been walking a lot more than I did before I got pregnant.  I find it stress relieving- I just turn on a podcast, put my headphones in, and walk away!

3. How youuuu feelin'? Pretty good as far as the pregnancy goes but I got hit with a pretty bad cold on Friday :( kicking my butt since I can't take much for it.  Just drinking lots of tea, using a humidifier and nasal spray.

dog dogs exercise workout corgi

Me: 26 DH: 33
    Married: 6/14/14
    TTC immediately
    BFP: 11/19/14 MC:12/3/14
    BFP:  2/27/15 Blighted Ovum: 4/10/15, D&C 4/13/15- Trisomy16
    BFP: 12/29/15 EDD: 9/15/16!!  Please be our miracle baby!

I've been doing my best to walk around more at work. My schedule is packed, working 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and I'm so exhausted by the time I get home it's all I can do to clean up and get ready for the next day!!! I go walking with my cousin on Mondays.

I have a Garmin watch so I track my steps, trying to get to 10,000 a day instead of 8,000+ per day. I'm hoping with the warmer weather DH will be motivated too and we can walk together- and I want to add in my hikes again!!!

3. Favorite fitness activity while  pregnant?  
    So far walking, but I'm trying to find a local yoga place so I can try prenatal yoga. My fave pre-pregnancy activity was hiking, so I can't wait to add that back in with the warmer weather!

3. How youuuu feelin'? 
    Tired for the most part. I know that increasing my activity will help with that.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ahackett1990 oh no! we have the same siggy! 
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18