July 2016 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change - On Monday

*I was extremely busy this weekend but I didn't see a Sunday Ticker Change so voila!

How many weeks/what fruit?

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff:

GTKY: What are you looking most forward to now that Spring is almost here?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change - On Monday

• 19 weeks/mango

Next week is our a/s. It'll be our second time, and likely last, seeing our baby before July. I'm excited to see him/her, but I'm nervous and want to make sure that little baby is doing okay.

Gtky: I can't wait for spring clothes, and being outdoors
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks/what fruit?
    19. The size of a Game Boy, Hedgehog, Mango

Pelvic pain, heartburn, peeing all of the time, anatomy scan this week (but we are Team Green, so it will just be exciting to see baby again)

Getting closer to my job ending. HAHA!

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff: We have our anatomy scan this Wednesday. It is our FIRST ultrasound and I am so excited to see our baby for the first time. It feels like I've waited forever. 
    Sleeping is a bitch and I have sciatic nerve pain. I'm also constantly hungry. 

GTKY: What are you looking most forward to now that Spring is almost here? I live in Texas and I think there's only 2 weeks of the year where I actually like it. One of those is in the spring! The flowers bloom, it's not hot as fuck, and I can bust out my spring clothes.
  • @ButterMyBiscuit Amen! I am so done with jeans... Not comfy with this belly. I don't want to buy maternity jeans and belly bands only get me so far - Can't wait for warm weather + dresses - bye pants!
  • How many weeks/what fruit? 18 weeks, sweet potato.

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff: I have been struggling atm. Morning sickness is back and I can barely keep food or water down unless I take some medicine, headaches, rlp, cravings (DH had to go get me a meat pie and peanut mnm's yesterday), short tempered, tired, ravenous when I'm not vomiting, constipation.

I have my anatomy scan on the 17/3. I might have to bring a pillow because at my 16 week appointment the bed hurt my back so bad I basically just counted down the minutes until it was over which sucked because I missed out on enjoying seeing Bean.

There was a big sale on baby clothes on an online store last week, so I bought heaps of clothes. They arrived yesterday and they are sooo cute. Some of the colours weren't what they seemed online so Bean gets to wear a lot of fluoro clothes. Still cute. We also got a change table. We were looking for maternity pillows, but saw the change table down from $250 to $90 so couldn't pass it up.

GTKY: What are you looking most forward to now that Spring is almost here? We have just entered Autumn. It is so exciting that I might be able to live without dying of heat. It's been over 30 degrees here every day and I'm basically living for my air conditioner.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• How many weeks/what fruit? 19/ mango. 

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff: A/S on Friday! I can't wait to find out what this little wiggle worm is! Finally starting to feel movement but FH can't yet. Still waiting for second tri energy but I did get my snoogle on Friday so that was exciting. 

GTKY: What are you looking most forward to now that Spring is almost here? Wearing shorts and skirts/dresses and flip flops. Weather in Colorado is so temperamental that I've seen it snow on the 4th of July but it's been so nice the last few days, I busted out the flops. Can't wait to live in them. 
  • Ive been so busy lately and have missed the last two Sunday's! So here I am commenting on TUESDAY haha. Working nights so here goes.....

How many weeks/what fruit?
    22 weeks, size of a papaya. 

anatomy scan last week. Measuring about 5 days beind. I forget when my next doctors apt is, so we will see then if they leave my due date alone or not. 

Omg walks outside! Playing at the park with DD. Just being OUTSIdE! I love the outdoors, but hate the cold. It was beautiful here Sunday, but freezing this week.....just a little teaser. 

• KASGKASG member
    I totally missed this yesterday too. It was Leap Day. Sue me lol

How many weeks/what fruit? 18!! Woop Woop!

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff: Anatomy scan March 14. Same symptoms as always: heartburn, flatulence. Insomnia has subsided it seems. In other news, our baby must be a gymnast! Geez! Lol

GTKY: What are you looking most forward to now that Spring is almost here? Besides warm weather (bring on the HEAT!) I would say: SUNDRESSES!!! Especially the cute maternity ones :smile: 
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Sorry I'm so late to the party ladies-- been a crazy past few weeks.

How many weeks/what fruit?-- 18/sweet potato

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff: -- no symptoms; upcoming u/s on the 20th!

GTKY: What are you looking most forward to now that Spring is almost here?-- being able to spend more time outdoors and go on walks with DH and DD
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• I'm super late to this, but thanks for the check in.

How many weeks/what fruit? I am 21w5d

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff: Still so tired. I don't know if it's baby related or life in general, but it's hard to function. I just want to lay in bed and watch t.v. I hate winter, and it makes me sad and I want it over already.

GTKY: What are you looking most forward to now that Spring is almost here? Being outside, all the time. I can't wait to hit playgrounds with my kids, start a garden, open windows. Everything. I am looking forward to everything that comes Spring. Rain, mud, I don't care as long as I don't see snow!

Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16