April 2016 Moms

Are your toddlers all over your boobs?

My almost 2 y/o and 3 y/o are pulling my shirt down and grabbing at them every chance they get. This just started about a week or two ago. Pheromones? Anyone else?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Are your toddlers all over your boobs?

• Mine isn't grabbing at my boobs, but in the past month or so has been obsessed with putting her hands down my shirt. Then again, she does it with DH too, so I don't think my boobs have anything to do with it...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • My DD who just turned 2 in December is all about boobs right now, mainly to me and her grandma, pointing and trying to pull down shirt. She wasn't breastfed either. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DD2 (2 1/2) has been grabbing at my boobs more than usual lately. But mostly she's obsessed with pulling up my shirt and telling me where the baby is. Lol 
  • Same here! Well, my girl hasn't been pulling my shirt down, but she's patting them over my shirt. I just tell her, "don't touch my boobs," and she stops. They're just curious and their little minds are opening up to more things around them. She's been going to all areas of the house now and pulling out things from everywhere too.

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Not really but we stopped talking about boobs when she is around.  DH is a huge boo man and is enjoying the growth spurt.  I recently noticed that DD took the dress off her Elsa doll.  After a couple of days of not being asked to put the dress on I asked her why Elsa did not have a dress.  Her response?  I like boobs.  Um...ok. :#
  • Your daughter is so adorable @mrstrax

• DD1 hasn't, but when I ask her where her baby sister is nine out of ten times she'll point to my boobs instead of my belly. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yupp! DD just started this like a week ago. Today she had a baby wipe she was playing with and she pulled my tank top and then wiped me. She does this with my feet or arms but never my boobs. So now I'm trying to teach her that you don't pull peoples shirts down. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Now that you mention it...yes!!!! As of very recently!
  • My 3 y/o DS has always been a boob boy. "I just love them," he says fondly. However, DD2 hasn't given them a second glance since weaning in August. All of a sudden she has been touching them and pulling my shirt down/putting her hands down my shirt. Glad to hear I'm not the only mama with the fondled tatas.
  • Not too much. She has asked a couple of times to nurse, but I think that's more because weaning wasn't too long ago for us. We will see how she does when the new baby gets to nurse and she doesn't...
    kids with flags
  • DS doesn't notice or care for my chest, thankfully. He's more interested in my belly button.

Anniversary

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Yes! My 2 and a half year old is obsessed with them! We have been discussing breastfeeding the baby, so she insists on pretending to breastfeed at least once daily! :neutral: 
  • I stopped nursing my 18mo on thanksgiving when I waa 20ish weeks pregnant.  She has NOT forgotten.  It's so bizzarre......she fully remembers and has even tried to pull my shirt and nurse...yikes!!!! I don't know WHAT I'm going to do when this one gets here.  She's going to be SO SO jealous!  My friend has kiddos 20mo apart and a lactation consultant told her to let the older one "try" bc the "muscle memory" is lost so quickly after finishing nursing and its a lot of "work" to get anything ou so they will just give up whether than having a constant battle of the Wills.  I don't know.  We will have to see!!! Feeling anxious about it though .....
  • DS has rediscovered boobs in that he thinks it's hilarious to poke me and say "boooooooobies." I'm pretty sure the fascination for boys though is a lifelong affliction, haha.