January 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Let it all out here
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF boob ducts. I'm constantly clogged and in pain. As soon as one clogged duct clears up, another one shows up on my other boob. Get away and stay away clogged ducts! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @fishee333 I'm in the same boat, I get at least one a week. Are you sure your bras/shirts are loose enough? I also noticed I was getting them from my hand placement during breast feeding, I was pushing in with my fingers and obstructing some of the flow. Now i just keep getting them bc of not being able to pump frequently enough at work 
  • @BarrettJ89 I will gut the moron dumb enough to touch my Cadbury eggs. WTF to our water bill. No way we used 98,000 gallons of water! Fix this, because I'm not paying $300+ for water.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• WTF to sicknesses
    i hung out with my parents Saturday and went to their house again on Monday- my dad came home sick said he had a virus and didn't come close to LO (but  he was hugging all over him Saturday) 
    found out today my dad has the flu and I've been feeling icky since Monday night..... Great...
  • WTF to SO's high school gf. She's his sister's (giant cunt-weasel, remember?) bff. She has spent the last YEAR trying to split us up. Then she moved away. Now she's back. She shows up wherever we go. Stalker! I don't understand having two weirdos stalking me. My life is not that cool.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Wtf brain!!?  I went to target for 2 things: diapers and batteries.  I spent $84 ($14 on diapers) and forgot the batteries!! I got a ton of other stuff - for the kids Easter baskets but forgot one of the two things I went for.  I need a new brain.
  • WTF to my body!  I feel like I've been beaten with a stick or something.  Randomly, 3 weeks and 2 days postpartum I'm the most tired I've been and my body aches are the worst they've been.  I went to Target today while my husband watched the LO and it was like I ran a marathon.  I have no idea why this is the case, since I actually dropped one of my middle of the night pumping session a couple of days ago to get more rest.  My milk supply has actually increased slightly but I am suddenly more tired?  WTF?
  • WTF to my dog. The baby finally sleeps for longer than 3 hours and you wake me up with watery diarrhea all over the carpet. I'm sorry you're sick, but seriously?! Now I have to get out the carpet cleaner before I throw up from this smell.