July 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday.

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday.

• @HMcDade1 ewww I hate those things!
  • @kellz14 that's a great attitude to have! I wouldn't want my husband to leave me alone. I think your brother in law and his fiancee are being selfish. I know in our family when people were planning their wedding, we were asked what we were our travel blackout dates just so we wouldn't have to miss out. I feel bad for your husband who is now in a tough spot. 

Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Loading the player...
  • @Nerdchild thanks, that's a good idea. Once I get over the "why would you do this to your brother?!" part.   I'll learn to suck it up and be a bigger person about it. :)
  • kellz14 said:
    @Nerdchild thanks, that's a good idea. Once I get over the "why would you do this to your brother?!" part.   I'll learn to suck it up and be a bigger person about it. :)
    Hey man, pregnancy hormones get the best of all of us! ;)
  • kellz14 said:
    WTF to DH's brother who wants to have a destination wedding on July 4th weekend when I am due July 28th. We told them we can't travel less than a month before I'm due.  We generally have a good relationship with him and his fiance, but they are still set on that date anyway.  What sucks the most is how hurt and betrayed my husband feels that he can't be at his brothers wedding. Sorry be to Debbie Downer but ... WTF

BOOOOOO. I am one of the most pro- "it's your day, do what you want" types but that is just mean! How long have they been engaged/known you were pregnant, I mean, come on! Ugh. My brother is even trying to plan his engagement party around my due date, unfortunately all their dates are late in my pregnancy but at least they asked. Hopefully your DH can go.

:: hugs ::
    TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• @Kellyj103 Thanks!  Yeah it's baffling, I don't get it! but glad i got it off my chest
  • @xc1148 thanks! yeah they just decided on the date/place this week - and they've known about us being pregnant since decmeber! oh well.  I personally don't care, but I see how much it hurt my husband so now I feel like I'm about to throw down. lol
  • @RideNRunMomma that has always drove me crazy! DH and I fall into the beginning of the "millennial" catagory (85,88) while most of our siblings fall into the middle years of it (94,97,98) and I don't feel like we belong on the same planet, let alone in the same generation.
  • WTF life.  That's all the energy I have, not even enough for a GIF.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • MIL wanted to come by and get Girl Scout cookies she ordered. She also brought stuff she bought off our registry, which was nice and appreciated. Then she didn't think she should have to pay for her Girl Scout cookies bc she bought us gifts for the baby. I may be overreacting, but I didn't think that's how it worked. Maybe I'm still aggravated by a comment she recently made about not needing a retirement plan because she has us. She says her job cleaning houses pays cash so she doesn't pay SS or into a 401k. I reallllllly want to tell her she should be filing a 1099...or maybe take the money she should be paying into SS and open up her own account, but then I guess it would make it more difficult to pay for 4 vacays a year. 
  • @kcossey528 that is definitely WTF-worthy!  
  • WTF pregnancy having me crave all the foods that's aren't in my house at the moment. It's too cold to go out to the store to buy such ingredients to make what I'm craving...so I'm just laying here moping.
  • @Kellyj103 If someone told me to smile more I'd lose my shit. 
  • @Kellyj103 Ew... I'd be so pissed! Where does he get off thinking he can say that to you.. That's just creepy and f**** weird like the random men on the side of the road who tell women to smile. Ass. 
  • @maddmama @mandyjulie  yes exactly!!!!! I've always had a problem with men telling women to smile  it is so sexist and creepy! That article totally gets me. I know my coworker was just trying to be funny and cute but it totally backfired cause now he's getting the stink eye from me every single time I see him.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @Kellyj103 I've maybe spent too much time watching conflict hashed out on TB today, but I think you should start sending him "not here to make friends" gifs.

• @Kellyj103 I would just send him this:

Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Should I be mad? I was talking to my husband about being more attentive and he fell asleep. I hurt my back lifting our first born causing a lot of pain. Of course my snoring husband is helping my sleep. Is this just my hormones or should I be upset at my husband????
  • @LeahMichalski It depends on the surrounding circumstance. My husband can't stay awake for anything once he hits the bed, passes out. However, he works a full time job and his shifts are earlier than mine. Combine that with an active 4 year old and by the time I'm in bed with him, he's ready to pass out. It's hurtful when he does it while I'm trying to talk about my feelings and I make sure that he knows that in the morning. Overall, he's a wonderful guy with a flaw. If that's the situation for you, don't take it to heart. Talk to him in the morning and let him know he hurt your feelings but don't let hormones cause the two of you to have a bad night tonight. 
  • You guys, everyone needs to go to del taco and buy the cheesecake bites. I was soooo proud that I only bought two (one for me and one for my husband).  However, after eating mine, I was so sad that I didn't have more. May have some for breakfast tomorrow. 
  • @LeahMichalski I would probably be upset and talk to him in the morning about it. My husband is also in the fast sleeper camp and crashes as soon as we get to bed every night so it can be frustrating when I want to talk and he's blissfully snoring away
  • I do not know why this annoys me so much and maybe it shouldn't... I am 21 weeks and not showing at all, my bump is just starting to turn into a blump, but everyone at work complements me by saying whoa! you look great for being pregnant, so when I get my beautiful baby bump I will be some "normal" pregnant woman and not look great!
  • adough27 said:
    I do not know why this annoys me so much and maybe it shouldn't... I am 21 weeks and not showing at all, my bump is just starting to turn into a blump, but everyone at work complements me by saying whoa! you look great for being pregnant, so when I get my beautiful baby bump I will be some "normal" pregnant woman and not look great!
    I had that same reaction. I think it's pretty normal. I was tired of just looking like I said no to the gym. 
  • Alright I know it's not Wednesday anymore but this is really getting to me. DH and I chose our baby name last night and I wrote a blog post about it this morning. The blog automatically gets shared on my Facebook but people are too stupid to read so all these people started VOTING for what name we should use.

1. READ. Learn to read. I know it's Facebook and you're distracted by anything shiny but you sound like a moron.
    2. Really, people? You really think I would take to Facebook and have a bunch of people I hardly know vote on a name for our daughter? Buy a clue!!!!!!
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • @joleri23 that would annoy the crap out of me! When we announced we were having a boy people started commenting their name suggestions. If I needed help I would ask for it. And I wouldn't do it on facebook of all places.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• adough27 said:
    I do not know why this annoys me so much and maybe it shouldn't... I am 21 weeks and not showing at all, my bump is just starting to turn into a blump, but everyone at work complements me by saying whoa! you look great for being pregnant, so when I get my beautiful baby bump I will be some "normal" pregnant woman and not look great!
    People could finally tell I was pregnant with DD (and by "people" I mean strangers) when I was 38 weeks. 
  • This was the first week that I went full on bump display... I finally feel like the bump is noticeable and not a toss up between hmmm, she let herself go or hmmm, she must have had a big lunch. I also finally announced to work it feels good to be out in the open!!!
  • Also a day late to the party, but wtf students!! My high schoolers like to push the envelope with me all the time, nothing new there, and while I'm pretty patient, I have a line and they know it. But now that they know I'm pregnant, any time I get on them about breaking rules or anything, they just say I'm being moody because I'm pregnant and think they can just do whatever the heck they want now. Not cool. This has been a LONG week.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • @winnie1122 I am going to take this time to apologize to you for them ;) when I was in HS we had a pregnant teacher and I was awful to her (just like they are doing to you!) So, since I can't apologize to my old teacher, I will apologize to you. I'm sorry!
  • @SparkySunshine haha thanks...this is why I waited so long to tell them, I knew they would be obnoxious about it! Maybe someday their consciences will catch up to them! ;)
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Also posting on not Wednesday but this pissed me off today. WTF to the two people who parallel parked in front of and behind my car on an EMPTY BLOCK and felt the need to pull 6-8 inches from my bumpers. 

I came out of the salon from getting the 4 year olds hair cut and couldn't leave. While he whined about how itchy he was and how he wanted to go home. Ended up pacing for half an hour, then going shop by shop til I found one of them. Dragged the lady outside with dye in her hair to release my car.