Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday

Re: WTO Wednesday

• atcwag said:
    BerkeBaby said:

@atcwag - Are you, by chance, wearing Jamberries in your picture? Love me some Jamberry!

@BerkeBaby - Why yes I am!  Thank you for noticing!!!  I  <3 them!  Gel topcoat OVER wraps had changed my life. These wraps are 2 weeks and 1 day old. I do dishes 2x/day, have a 2 y/o and work in healthcare; so constantly using hand sanitizer. They are still not even close to coming off. Other than my nails growing out, they look great!  I'm FINALLY hosting an online FB party later this month. 
    I am obsessed with Jamberry! I've hosted three parties and participated in, like, 20 of them! Thanks for the gel topcoat time! I will have to try that!
  • Loading the player...
  • @BerkeBaby Beautiful!  I also have an oval stone!  I was just thinking the other day how you don't see that many :smiley: 

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD:  17

WAYDTGKU:  the usual

R/R/CS:  Just waiting on crosshairs.  I have had a doozy of a 48 hours - 5 flights, 5 hours of sleep... didn't bother temping this morning. I made it to work and at my desk but I feel like I'm sleepwalking. Like, everything I want to post right now is dumb and/or inappropriate. Does anyone drink and bump?  

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! 
    My favorite piece(s) is a necklace and earring set I got from my grandma when she passed away.  My grandpa bought them for her in the 50s.  I wore them for my wedding.  Unfortunately the next year DH and I moved three times and since then I'm not 100% sure where they are.  It actually gives me a lot of heartache if I think about it too much, but I have faith that they'll turn up in one of our boxes one day.

Picture something like this but as a pendant and on studs for earrings. 

Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Month/Cycle:  6/3

CD:  26

WAYDTGKU:  Metformin, PNV, temping, counting how many days I have left of my Metformin so I can call my doctor to hopefully change plans...

R/R/CS:  Nothing really... I slept better last night that I have in the past 2 weeks so that's good!

GTKY:  Like most people, my engagement/wedding ring combo is all that I wear daily.... I'm having a hard time getting the image to work...

Ring.JPG 349.2K
  • mokay19 said:

GTKY:  Like most people, my engagement/wedding ring combo is all that I wear daily.... I'm having a hard time getting the image to work...

Oh! I love the pear shape! SO pretty!!
  • BerkeBaby said:
    atcwag said:
    BerkeBaby said:

@atcwag - Are you, by chance, wearing Jamberries in your picture? Love me some Jamberry!

@BerkeBaby - Why yes I am!  Thank you for noticing!!!  I  <3 them!  Gel topcoat OVER wraps had changed my life. These wraps are 2 weeks and 1 day old. I do dishes 2x/day, have a 2 y/o and work in healthcare; so constantly using hand sanitizer. They are still not even close to coming off. Other than my nails growing out, they look great!  I'm FINALLY hosting an online FB party later this month. 
    I am obsessed with Jamberry! I've hosted three parties and participated in, like, 20 of them! Thanks for the gel topcoat time! I will have to try that!
    Awesome. I'll try to remember to share the link to my party with you when I get it if you're interested!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @SweetiePateetie It's not about the money.  We both get the Amazon emails whenever one of us orders something, so we give each other a heads up (mostly to make sure that the account wasn't hacked and it was a legit purchase).  I think he just doesn't like the whole "tracking" part TTC.  Sex is supposed to be fun and I think he's afraid that will become a chore.  He's super patient when it comes to this kind of stuff whereas I want every sketch of data to look at and analyze.  It keeps my brain focused on something other than just waiting and wondering and makes me feel like I have some kind of control (even though I know I don't at all).  I dunno.  He wasn't SUPER mean when he said it, but I did promise to give it another three months before I start OPK.  I may still temp just to get an idea of my cycle.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• atcwag said:
    BerkeBaby said:
    atcwag said:
    BerkeBaby said:

Awesome. I'll try to remember to share the link to my party with you when I get it if you're interested!
    Please do! :)
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD:  1

WAYDTGKU:  nothing at the moment

R/R/CS:  I'm back. Just bummed right now. I'm thinking of what else I can do to help the process. I really thought our timing was pretty good last cycle. I ovulated late but our timing was still great.

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?  My favorite would be a diamond and sapphire bracelet from my mom. 
  • 20T20T member
    @SweetiePateetie I really love it! It may just be that I get to lay down in a quiet, dark room for 45 minutes but I always feel so relaxed when I leave-almost sedated :)  I've been doing it since mid-January. It may not be actively helping me TTC but I figure it isn't hurting and being calm and trying to work on having less stress in my life definitely can't hurt!
  • @NurseMarie9 Sorry about CD1 :neutral: 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• @NurseMarie9 Sorry about CD1  :( Unfortunately, if you are confirming O and have good timing, there's not much more you can do to help the process. It's that darn 20% chance that's working against us each month. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • @BerkeBaby thank you! I had told him that my favorites were pear and oval... so if I didn't have this one, mine would have looked a lot like yours! haha love it!
  • Rottiemom86Rottiemom86 member
    edited March 2016
    39 days later and I'm at CD1 Afer AF I am going to try OPKS, any suggestions what day I should start testing? Last cycle lengths have been (10, 37 after d&c) 30, 31, 37, 38.

**edit - typos** 
  • @Rottiemom86 I would use OPKs starting at day 10, just in case. Also, do you track CM? I found that very helpful, as soon as you see EWCM or anything fertile, start BD. I thought temping was going to be stressful for me, but it actually helps me relax in a way as well because I have the information I need, just something to consider!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• @NurseMarie9 Sorry about CD1 :(@sldp123 said it perfectly with the 20% chance, and I'm completely with you in the frustration. 

@Rottiemom86 My cycles are usually 30-34 days and I start with Wondfos twice a day on CD11 or 12 (usually O CD17-20).  My cycle has been shortening gradually after going off BCP so I start them a little earlier to make sure to catch it.  I hope that helps!
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Late to the show and can only do a drive by for now. Hope wifi is up and running at my hotel tonight so I can send out some love to everyone...

Month/Cycle: 2

CD:  4

WAYDTGKU:  Just chillin right now until I get home from this work trip

R/R/CS:  Not much to report today. Had another temp hike this morning. Getting close to what my pre-O temps were last month. Hoping to not have the rocky mountains but figure if it happens again, so be it. Doesn't seem to be a bad thing since I know I O and my cycles are relatively stable. 

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! 
    I'm still obsessed with my engagement ring and wedding band. Lots of sparkles!! 
  • @Lecool Your rings are so pretty, I'd never have thought of doing that. If your engagement ring white gold and your wedding ring rose gold?

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • TW: LOSS MENTIONED

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD:  11

WAYDTGKU:  Sexing. Opking. Temping. Stressing. 

R/R/CS:  My bleeding has been erratic and my phases short. My last cycle was only 23 days and I've had breakthrough bleeding all over the place for months. Yesterday (4 months after my loss) I passed a golf ball sized clot. My Dr said he's pretty confident that it's safe to continue TTC and not to worry about it (ultrasound and such showed all to be well) but I'm over here asking my body 

I'm just ready for normal again. Whatever that is. 

BLING!: This is the necklace DH had made for me. It holds our sweet babes remains. It might not meet the bling requirement but it means so much. He did good, right?

Mama to two perfect little girls.
    Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    Conceived #3 since September 2015
    11-25-15 twelve week loss
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • ***Question in R/R/CS***

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD:  12

WAYDTGKU:  BD ED, PNV, tracking CM

R/R/CS:  Took a bubble bath last night in our new home's jet tub. Whoa! Talk about relaxed. I'm finally starting to accept that the odds of me getting KU my first cycle off of BC (or even first several cycles)are more or less none and so I'm resigning myself to just getting comfortable with my body and what it's doing. I have no idea when or if I ovulate so I'm going to start temping next cycle. My question is does anyone else have an issue with getting up at night to use the restroom and how does this affect temping? I believe my fibroid puts pressure on my bladder and so I can't really make it through the night without getting up once no matter when I stop drinking water. I'm finding inconsistent advice on what to do.

My favorite piece is my engagement ring. DH chose blue topaz, white sapphire, and rose quartz for the stones as I had said early on I didn't want any diamonds. He chose blue topaz as the center stone because in his research he found it was sometimes called the "writer's stone" and I love writing creatively. I get a lot of compliments on the unique color and I love it. This is just the website pic as I don't have a pic saved right now.

Pall-Plat-T-D-D - LD
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @meilay I usually wake up during the night to pee also. I've found that as long as I get at least 3 hours of sleep before I temp it doesn't matter. If I'm going to get less than 3 hours before I need to temp and wake up for the day I'll just go ahead and temp early. 

FF says that different things work better for different people depending on your own unique metabolism and how your BBT fluctuates. Apparently if one has to decide between 3 hours or sleep or temping on time there isn't a cut and dried answer on which is better. So you just have to play around with it and find out what works for you.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria I have a very similar (or maybe the same?) necklace!  It was my first piece of nice jewelry, my mom got it for me and I love it!

@zrain That's part of why it bothered me, they said it was a potential issue but really didn't say what it could be, so I ended up with some scary Dr.  Google stuff and my imagination went into overdrive.  What I've read mostly, though, says that if that's what's normal for you then it's not a big deal.  A lot of people have posted about short periods in the past and said their MD had no problem with it.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I am new - first post! So I hope I'm in the right place but you ladies seem super supportive anyway. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1 - NTNP

CD:  ?? - I did what I found out later was the WRONG thing to do and stop birth control mid-cycle. I was on Mirena until December and the patch until 2/13. I have just started tracking CM and if I keep the same rhythm from before I am on CD24. However I currently have watery CM so I must not have ovulated yet so I'm hanging out here. Please bear with me! Although we are officially NTNP, I am very type A and will get a BBT whenever I get my period. 

WAYDTGKU:  NTNP, vitamins.

R/R/CS:  I have been in continuing education training for the last 2.5 days and the trainer is a pompous jerk. Seriously he told anecdotes for 50% of the time, name dropping and telling about the all the cases he has done. It is the same year after year I am sick of his stupid stories!! 

I love my engagement ring/wedding ring set but my favorite piece of jewelry is a necklace my late grandmother gave me at my wedding, which was her engagement ring that she turned into a necklace in the 70's when my grandfather passed. Any time I feel like I need extra strength I wear it. 
    :) 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Month/Cycle:4/3

CD:  1 (happy! see below)

WAYDTGKU:  waiting

R/R/CS:  Blood test due to x-rays so this was my first cycle after a 70+ day cycle. Glad it was "normal", 27 days and 14 LP, instead of the craziness with my first cycle TTC. This AF has been brutal and it's only been 2 hours, is anyone on any sort of medicine for heavy flow (besides birth control)?

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! I really like my infinity style engagement ring. I also was obsessed with my UNC garter if that counts as jewelry.
  • @JediAlly85 love the necklace it is so thoughtful! 

@kellybean1988 congrats that sounds so exciting! It is so nice to be recognized!

@thefarmerswife0411 I don’t know HOW you ever gave up milk. I love it so much plus it is so good for you. I hope the next week goes by quickly so you can have it back :)

@MrsDho11 I hope you feel better! DH is sick and I am trying to stay as far away as possible!

@Buthayna congrats on the mortgage! It’s a great time to buy we are gearing up for it as well.

@atcwag - cool idea for the baby bands! It might be a good right hand idea too if it gets too crowded :)

@mrsdee15 don’t let comments like that get you down - anyone can make a podcast who knows if that is even true?

@TotororyInLove your ring is so unique - love it! Mine is very typical and I often wish that I had asked for something more creative.

@whiska that is a LARGE # of flights - I hope that means you were coming back from some place exotic as opposed to traveling back and forth for work. I know what you mean about losing jewelry - I lost something my grandmother gave me once and it is truly heartbreaking.

@linzrunz - I feel like we are in the same boat. My DH is more of the if it happens it happens camp, but I am totally type A and need to know what is going on. If I have a goal I make a plan and do it!! But I think if you are a parent you can’t plan anything so we had better get used to it haha. The whole amazon thing ruined three of my Christmas surprises we should really have two accounts but don’t want to pay for Prime 2x :(

@zrain - I am so jealous of your trip I hope you have fun!

Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• babymish said:
    @Lecool Your rings are so pretty, I'd never have thought of doing that. If your engagement ring white gold and your wedding ring rose gold?
    @babymish Yes! My engagement ring is white gold, and then I chose a rose gold band to go with it. I first saw the idea of mixing gold colors on Pinterest and loved the look of the two colors mixed together. I don't wear a ton of jewelry, but I'm obsessed with my rings :)

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @SONGBIRDINTHECITY; ooh vintage, i'm sure it's gorgeous! @KELLYBEAN1988; YOU GO GIRL- THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! DRINK ALL THE WINE! LOL @ZOEY1019; your diamond is beautiful! yay for lattes! @MRSDEE15; internet hugs! @NAMELESSARIA; i love that heart necklace, i'm not huge on jewelry but i think that is so sweet! @leksil; the milk countdown is on! HAHAHAH    

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• LecoolLecool member
    edited March 2016
    @Zoey1019 Yep, DU are the worst for peeing. I never link more than 20 because I've found that's the threshold that my bladder can handle haha! By the way, how did 16.1 go for you? Those C2B are a killer.

@SweetiePateetie Your rings are GORGEOUS. My band is rose gold, and I love it. I love your rose gold set.

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD:  13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, BDED

R/R/CS: Nothing really for today just been so damn busy at work lately that I've had no time to bump.  It has been a good distraction though from the TTC process.

GTKY: My fave piece of jewelry is definitely my engagement and wedding rings. The engagement ring actually fits into the wedding band. The band is called a jacket and it kind of frames my engagement ring. 
    My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • @Lecool @Zoey1019 Every time my coach mentions the jump ropes, there's an exodus to the ladies room. He just rolls with it. Haven't had the squat problem yet (ooh, things to look forward to), but in my most recent marathon (my third), had an uncharacteristic "if I don't find a portapotty now, I'm going to pee myself" moment. Thankfully I found a bank of them before complete disaster, but I didn't totally make it. I did spend about two miles wondering if people behind me could tell... I was wearing bright orange shorts. Lesson learned, black shorts from here on.

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD:  lucky 13

WAYDTGKU:  All of it! All signs pointing to O in the next day-ish. 

R/R/CS:  Days around ovulation day are the best TTC days for me, so I'm in a good place today.

My engagement ring, art-deco 1920s estate piece. Love, love, love it.
  • @Kristen629 haha I know what you mean. There is one woman at my gym who brings spare pads in her gym bag for just the occassion, and wears one whenever we have to do Double Unders! lol

• @leksiL - thanks!  Unfortunately, I think I've downgraded myself this week from "trying to fight off a cold" to "under the weather."
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• anj27anj27 member
    @NamelessAria what a sweet story and necklace! 

@meilay about what time do you typically get up to pee? I set two alarms on my phone, one for the time I actually need to get up for work and one at 5AM for temping. 5 is usually the earliest I might get up to pee so that's what works for me. 
  • MrsDramaKMrsDramaK member
    edited March 2016
    @zrain Have fun in Cambodia! Fx for good timing and lots of BD while you are there!!!!!

ETF: Cause apparently Cambodia is hard to spell after a 12 hour work day
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • AliciaGooseAliciaGoose member
    edited March 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV w/ DHA, and now that AF is gone HIO EOD [just to be safe in case FW comes early ; )]

R/R/CS: My second night of temping I woke up at 1:30am. Thinking 3am isn't going to work, so I'm just going to set the alarm for 2am instead. I'll regret that whenever I weirdly stop waking up way earlier than I usually do. But until then it's my best bet!

Im going to agree with mostly everyone else and say my wedding band and engagement ring! DH picked all of the pieces to go into my engagement ring by himself! He did a great job. And then his aunt actually casted and made the bands based off of a design I showed her.

*Edit: Spelling*

**Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope