29% 29 votes
Eleanor nn Ellie
22% 22 votes
Ally
4% 4 votes

Re: Which GIRL name do you prefer?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yet you don't need to create your own poll to get an opinion on multiple names you're not sure of.
  • Options
    Ok people, I get it. Good grief. Why take a website board SO seriously? This is my first baby....just trying to have some fun. I would honestly rather get opinions from people I don't know than hearing negativity from my family. You can't create a poll on the other threads you suggested, I knew that before I posted this.  That is all.
  • Options
    OP - no need to get pissy. I honestly don't think anyone was mean to you; we are trying to direct you to the best thread or board for you to get the most responses while also not clogging up the board.

Put on your big girl panties and try not to take everything here to heart.
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Options

@ButterMyBiscuit - sure the "March Siggy Poll" seems to be such an important thread where mothers can go and ask about their unborn child's health issues. Looks like a thread where most of you comment and one of you created. Just sayin'.

• Options
    HCRussell26HCRussell26 member
    edited March 2016

Why did y'all even give me this advice if there's not even an option to delete a thread? I won't be posting anymore. Good luck in your pregnancies (I sincerely mean that).

• Options

Why did y'all even give me this advice if there's not even an option to delete a thread? I won't be posting anymore. Good luck in your pregnancies (I sincerely mean that).

I am sure they gave you the advice so that this wouldn't happen to you or someone else again.

Good luck on your pregnancy, and I sincerely mean that as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

It isn't even about deleting the thread, it's about your tone at this point. 
  • Options
    HCRussell26 said: @ButterMyBiscuit - sure the "March Siggy Poll" seems to be such an important thread where mothers can go and ask about their unborn child's health issues. Looks like a thread where most of you comment and one of you created. Just sayin'. @HCRussell26 time to learn very quick you get more support on here not by calling out one monthly thread when you obviously have no idea what is going on with this board because if you want me to name the on going threads where we ask for support and give it I would be more then happy to point them out to you. 

Is this a goodbye cruel bump already because you couldn't handle people pointing out where you would get more answers and support ? I mean seriously? 

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    I like Camille! Just remember that a few people might not like your post but you did have 70 people vote on the name :)